🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

A complete timeline of the Ray Rice assault case - SBNation.com
Ah...time to blame the victim.

How cliche.

[

I think you missed the part where I said female. Big or small it doesnt matter. A female is a female. You dont hit them when you can simply restrain them.

So why don't you attack obama for adoring his daddy who was a serial wife-beater.? THINK

Because Obama has the right to adore his father. Let me know when your POTUS beats his wife and then you may have a point.

Adoring a wife beater, whether it's your father or anyone else is telling of the person himself.

Yes it is telling. It says they love their father like most kids do no matter if they are not perfect. If it was someone else then I could see your point but as it is you dont have one.

[

I think you missed the part where I said female. Big or small it doesnt matter. A female is a female. You dont hit them when you can simply restrain them.

So why don't you attack obama for adoring his daddy who was a serial wife-beater.? THINK

Because Obama has the right to adore his father. Let me know when your POTUS beats his wife and then you may have a point.

Adoring a wife beater, whether it's your father or anyone else is telling of the person himself.

Yes it is telling. It says they love their father like most kids do no matter if they are not perfect. If it was someone else then I could see your point but as it is you dont have one.

Most children love their fathers because they learn love from them

A wife beater knows nothing of love, they are warped.

Adoring ANYONE who would beat your mother is WARPED

You probably don't understand it

Of course

Of course he has the right, you moron. But it's still extremely hypocritical of obozo to criticize Rice for wife-beating while he worships his wife-beating daddy. THINK, you hate-filled miserable wretch.

[

Most children love their fathers because they learn love from them

A wife beater knows nothing of love, they are warped.

Adoring ANYONE who would beat your mother is WARPED

You probably don't understand it

Of course

I can only go by what others have told me that struggle with reconciling their love for their father and witnessing them abuse their mother. Your circumstances may have been different. Bravo for you. However, what you think its warped doesn't hold water in my book. So no I wont attack anyone for adoring their father no matter what he did. There are children of serial killers that still love their fathers. Its a completely normal expectation IMO. If you have an issue with that then find something to placate your distress.

Of course he has the right, you moron. But it's still extremely hypocritical of obozo to criticize Rice for wife-beating while he worships his wife-beating daddy. THINK, you hate-filled miserable wretch.

Only morons like you think the POTUS adores his father because he was a wife beater. You are an idiot anyway so there is no sense of speaking in terms you cant comprehend.

HAHAHA. You brainless jackass. Her staying has nothing to do with self-esteem. It's all about money. Ray Rice is rich and as long as she stays she gets to live like royalty. Of course now that he's been kicked out of the league, she will likely change her mind.

Like all women, she's a gold-digger.

Yeah, exactly. It's not like they've been together since they were teenagers or they have a daughter together. She's definitely with him solely for the money that he started making WAY after they began dating. There's absolutely no other reason there could possibly be.

(that's sarcasm, you jackass)

what it's time to do is stop this culture of going after the businesses these people work for instead of holding them accountable.

By "these people" I suppose you mean professional football players.

I haven't heard much about wife-beating newspaper editors, Wal-mart greeters, or Maytag repairmen.

The NFL encourages its professional players making tens-of-million $$$ per year to behave, and represent a league membership that fans hold in the highest esteem. When the NFL ignores barbaric behavior; dogfighting, wife beating, drug abuse, rape, pillage, etc., they not only condone it within their own organization, but also within the fan base.

Who are supposed to be Examples of Decorum? Musicians? Priests? Teachers? Politicians? Police?

I mean the people who actually commit the wrongdoing. But that is not how generation whine rolls. Don't go after the guy who committed the crime. Go after the company he works for. Twitter 101.

It isn't really any of our business why she decided to marry him. It's her life and her choice.

what it's time to do is stop this culture of going after the businesses these people work for instead of holding them accountable.

I haven't heard much about wife-beating newspaper editors, Wal-mart greeters, or Maytag repairmen.

The NFL encourages its professional players making tens-of-million $$$ per year to behave, and represent a league membership that fans hold in the highest esteem. When the NFL ignores barbaric behavior; dogfighting, wife beating, drug abuse, rape, pillage, etc., they not only condone it within their own organization, but also within the fan base.

Who are supposed to be Examples of Decorum? Musicians? Priests? Teachers? Politicians? Police?

My only problem with your post is that we are relying on an NFL commissioner to do what the courts should have done and it may just make the situation between the two participants worse.

It's not hard to imagine that Rice becomes angry about losing everything because of this.

Who's he going to take it out on?

In these cases it's often the spouse.

Last edited:
[

Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".
You are an awesome example of today's conservatives.

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes, she should. But claiming she's staying with him because he's a meal ticket is just nasty. Most battered women (and men) have mental issues.

In the video it appears he spit on her and punched her twice. That's battered.

Well, myself personally I believe financial stability is a valid reason for a woman to marry. Told you I'm old fashioned, but that goes out the door when one gets beat. And yes you are correct, battered women (and the rare man) develop mental problems where they actually start believing they deserve what they are getting and so don't even think about leaving

Well you are right but in alot of cases the abuser isolates the victim from friends and family so they have nowhere to go, all you have left is the abuser and maybe his kids.

Post Office workers and chefs.

My only problem with your post is that we are relying on an NFL commissioner to do what the courts should have done and it may just make the situation between the two participants worse.

It's not hard to imagine that Rice becomes angry about losing everything because of this.

Legally, outside the NFL, I'm not sure anything can be done unless the wife files charges. To my knowledge, she has not.

Legally, outside the NFL, I'm not sure anything can be done unless the wife files charges. To my knowledge, she has not.
They were both arrested for assault in this instance. They dropped the charges on both parties if memeory serves me correctly.

They were both arrested for assault in this instance. They dropped the charges on both parties if memeory serves me correctly.

Its interesting that, had Rice/GF suppressed their inner children until they returned to their car, or room, or wherever there was no camera, he'd probably still be playing football, making $50 million on his 5 year contract. The REAL crime appears to not be a rash decision in the heat of a moment for which many humans are guilty, but having it recorded and publicized.

Forum List

Back