So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

DwpPhRHWkAIcTqY.jpg

So I don't have a choice it appears.
I would like to have a choice!
Interesting. For all their Republican-In-Name-Only M.R.A. "men's rights activism" those fuckers go straight to bed with their leftist feminist whores after appearing in court on the other side of the rape case.
how nice. but i wasn't referring to that passage at all. wanna try again?
Swap that Bible for a deck of cards first, if you want to understand.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.
Doesn't matter though---we are all eventually going to be exposed and likely to catch the virus regardsless of wearing or not.

The trick is to lower the viral load when exposed so your body will learn that the virus is an enemy and be better prepared to fight it off-------

Herd immunity is our only real defense to ending this disease.

The trick is to lower the viral load when exposed so your body
Now you're full of HIV rhetoric. There's a peeping tom in the little boys room, and some little kid had to take take a shit without revealing his backside to the adults in the room, so now he's been served with a diagnosis of AIDS, and if he ever has a girlfriend, the preachers are recommending sex charges in court to make sure he doesn't unlawfully transmit the virus to a girl or a woman.

Interesting. For all their Republican-In-Name-Only M.R.A. "men's rights activism" those fuckers go straight to bed with their leftist feminist whores after appearing in court on the other side of the rape case.
Swap that Bible for a deck of cards first, if you want to understand.

just once i would love to be able to decipher wtf you blabber on about.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.
Doesn't matter though---we are all eventually going to be exposed and likely to catch the virus regardsless of wearing or not.

The trick is to lower the viral load when exposed so your body will learn that the virus is an enemy and be better prepared to fight it off-------

& i've given you a link from the unbiased most credible link from the mayo clinic that says 'herd immunity' needs to kill a couple million americans b4 it even starts to be effective.

you wanna volunteer? how about your family?

Who protects the unborn baby?

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

If libs cared about pregnant broads becoming infected, they would have locked down the nation's Abortion Mills on the first day. Most of the customers there are pregnant, except for the ones who are merely convinced by unethical abortionists that they are, so they can be sold on an abortion they don't need.

silly you .... you think liberal women are the only ones that have abortions.

that's cute. but seems they do care when that choice is to carry full term & try to help get that post born life on a good trajectory with food, housing, medical care, & education ... unlike so called 'compassionate CONservatives'.
according to your logic we should euthanize all the hungry homeless people.

Good point. Is the baby in the womb a person? If so don't they have a right to a choice to live? Pretty simple. If you are alive you have a choice.

The Bible says God knows the name of every child before it is placed / develops in the mother's womb....

If an illegal immigrant mother takes one step across our border and delivers a child that child has EVERY Constitutional and legal right this country has to offer....but liberals declare if a baby is alive after an unsuccessful attempt to murder / abort it the mother has every right to finish murdering the baby, that the living, breathing American citizen on that table fighting for its survival has no rights or protections....

....just a couple of things to think about....

the bible also has sanctioned abortion... but christiany christians don't like to bring that up - that is if they are even familiar with the passage.
I don't understand why dummies like you just don't check the Internet before spouting some falsehood, proving not only your laziness but definitely ignorance. It is so easy to do!

YOU are just so ignorant which is not only obvious by your support of killing 20 million humans over the last 30+ years... but your ignorance of the Bible and the passage YOU alluded to is so wrong!
FACTS not guesses!
This is a common rationalization of those who seek some biblical justification for the practice of abortion. It is a theory without merit. The passage in the book of Exodus reads as follows.
“And if men strive together, and hurt a pregnant woman, so that her fruit [children] come out, and yet no harm follows; the one who hit her shall surely be fined, according as the woman’s husband shall impose upon him; and he shall pay a fine as the judges determine. But if any harm follows, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth” (Exodus 21:22-23).
The argument runs something like this. If two men are fighting, and the struggle injures a pregnant woman (who perhaps intervenes in an attempt to stop the dispute), so that she miscarries, a monetary fine may be imposed to compensate for the death of the fetus. This infraction, however, was not viewed as a capital case. It is then contended that the implication must be that the fetus was not a human being with rights comparable to an adult person.

Numbers 5:11-31

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife
11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”

where do you think ' getting the curse ' means in relation to women?

uh-huh. it's a biblical reference & that 'curse' means to bleed - what happens when a pregnant woman bleeds?

i also love how 'christians' use the biblical passages of sodom & gomorrah when spewing how homosexuality is a 'sin' ... but CONveniently leave out the rest of the story where Lot has sex with his daughters.

hmmmm.... picky choosey choosey picky.
Fuck your bible shit.

Woden and Thor don't give a shit about any of that.

Valhalla, I am coming.

& i've given you a link from the unbiased most credible link from the mayo clinic that says 'herd immunity' needs to kill a couple million americans b4 it even starts to be effective.

Bring it on.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

You not wearing a mask may kill many people.
If you are pro life and do not wear a mask you are a fricking hypocrite.

Who protects the unborn baby?

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

If libs cared about pregnant broads becoming infected, they would have locked down the nation's Abortion Mills on the first day. Most of the customers there are pregnant, except for the ones who are merely convinced by unethical abortionists that they are, so they can be sold on an abortion they don't need.

silly you .... you think liberal women are the only ones that have abortions.

that's cute. but seems they do care when that choice is to carry full term & try to help get that post born life on a good trajectory with food, housing, medical care, & education ... unlike so called 'compassionate CONservatives'.
according to your logic we should euthanize all the hungry homeless people.

uh - no.

Bring it on.

by all means - go lick a subway rail.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.

not to mention all the pregnant females that can become infected & pass the infection to their precious unborn - stright from maskless trump humpers

true. but those that scream the loudest about family values & christian morals are usually the filthiest cretin around.
Hard to tell when your average person have very little attention paid to them. Jerry Falwell Jr. lives under very bright lights and is judged a hell of a lot more harshly than even someone like Kobe Bryant.

Sin is sin whether your Christian or not, the difference is most Christians are continually in prayer asking for forgiveness. Non-christians don't believe they have to be forgiven, they don't even recognize they have done anything wrong.

true. but those that scream the loudest about family values & christian morals are usually the filthiest cretin around.
Hard to tell when your average person have very little attention paid to them. Jerry Falwell Jr. lives under very bright lights and is judged a hell of a lot more harshly than even someone like Kobe Bryant.

Sin is sin whether your Christian or not, the difference is most Christians are continually in prayer asking for forgiveness. Non-christians don't believe they have to be forgiven, they don't even recognize they have done anything wrong.

jerry falwell jr .... & the likes of jim & tammy faye baker, & jimmi swaggart, & ted haggard who preach against the very filth they engage in is a special kind of sinful hypocrisy. sin is sin, true - but there are certainly varying degrees of it.

Hmmm... Choice.

not to mention all the pregnant females that can become infected & pass the infection to their precious unborn - stright from maskless trump humpers

First of all why should anyone believe someone like you that doesn't do any FACT checking before you make a statement?
The reason is lack of intelligence...evidenced by your not providing any validation!
Death rates from COVID FACTS!!! COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
25 deaths from COVID under age 1 so where is the passing of COVID? Again people like you don't deal with the facts!
FACT: What age group highest death rate? Age 85 and over 63,864!
FACT: In 2018-2019 between 26,000 and 53,000 people died from the flu in the US alone.

Attachments

• ageCoviddeaths.png
    ageCoviddeaths.png
    154 KB · Views: 8

Forum List

Back