So Why Has The US Economy Not Sunk Yet? Because The Fed Is Doing A Whole Lot Of Bailing

Writing off the debt owed to ourselves will decrease the deficit.

I never pay myself back. :113:

I'm afraid the question is becoming whether McConnell will see fit to deal with deficits and entitlements in Trump's second term as he'd said he'd deal with them in Hillary's first term.

Don't hold your breath
Trump isn't a conservative. Never was.

Apparently, neither is 95% of the Republican Party given the excuses you tards keep coming up with to dismiss their fuckery.
Imo fiscal conservatives have been driven out of both parties, and the election may just be about which party is less toxic to them. IF the dems are preaching wealth taxes and Medicare for all, I think it'll be the Party of Rump without a doubt.

Fiscal conservatives are the bane of both parties now.
The Democrats say we are racist/misogynist/nazis and any other thing they can think of, and the Republicans put all of their efforts into blaming everything on the Democrats and do nothing to change it.
And you are 100% right that voting has now come down to who will harm me the least.

I'm afraid the question is becoming whether McConnell will see fit to deal with deficits and entitlements in Trump's second term as he'd said he'd deal with them in Hillary's first term.

Don't hold your breath

Apparently, neither is 95% of the Republican Party given the excuses you tards keep coming up with to dismiss their fuckery.
When Democrats start reducing the deficit let me know.
Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Sooooo...how's that going?

Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

The Republicans have NO backbone. None. Nada. They are all in for the status quo... just ride it all out and blame the Democrats.
The Democrats are bound and determined to make everything worse, because, as idealist, they never consider pesky things like facts and determinant outcomes.

The Democrats say we are racist/misogynist/nazis and any other thing they can think of, and the Republicans put all of their efforts into blaming everything on the Democrats and do nothing to change it.
And you are 100% right that voting has now come down to who will harm me the least.
Has been that way for as long as I can remember....Used to buy into it but later decided that voting for harm was still harmful....Dropping out became the only rational decision for me to make.

Has been that way for as long as I can remember....Used to buy into it but later decided that voting for harm was still harmful....Dropping out became the only rational decision for me to make.
The last Presidential election was the first national election I didn't vote since 1984. I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump, and I would as soon as eat my own vomit than vote for Hillary.

Don't hold your breath

Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

The Republicans have NO backbone. None. Nada. They are all in for the status quo... just ride it all out and blame the Democrats.
The Democrats are bound and determined to make everything worse, because, as idealist, they never consider pesky things like facts and determinant outcomes.
Okay... so it was OK for Obama to handout $70,000,000,000 - PER MONTH - into the system all the way to 2015 despite the fact that Wall Street firms/investment banks were basking in record profits.... but it is NOT OK for Trump to be doing it?

Is that what you are saying OP?
He hasn't the vaguest notion what he's saying or posting....He wouldn't know quantitative easing from a punch in the nose...He gets the daily spam blast from his paymasters, then passes it around like a good little agitprop toady.
The issue is QE continues despite Trump's robust economy because deficits need to be financed, and btw that's why rates can't be lowered. And why we'll be in deeper shit than we were in 2008 when the next recession hits. And both parties are to blame, but Trump explicitly decided to not address deficits in his first term, and McConnell said "ok"
It was Turtle and Eddie Munster that refused to address spending and the deficit......They rolled Trump with the old "you don't wanna shut down the gubmint" bit....Peloski is now too tied up with the impechment Vaudeville act to even get the current FYs spending bills through, which Trump will be forced to sign again for the same reason.....Mind you, my understanding of the situation in no way signals my approval of it....Given my druthers, I'd be good with him shutting the whole mess down and start shuttering bureaucracies and firing bureaucrats.
Trump explicitly said he wouldn't touch social security, so don't bitch about the results.
Everyone says that....It'll come crashing down and everyone will blame everyone else.

The last Presidential election was the first national election I didn't vote since 1984. I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump, and I would as soon as eat my own vomit than vote for Hillary.
I haven't been able to stomach voting since Harry Browne croaked.

I haven't been able to stomach voting since Harry Browne croaked.
The last time I voted on the federal level was 2004. I sometimes write in a candidate just for shits and giggles.

I still vote on the local/state level, especially to vote No on Measures which try to raise my taxes.

Okay... so it was OK for Obama to handout $70,000,000,000 - PER MONTH - into the system all the way to 2015 despite the fact that Wall Street firms/investment banks were basking in record profits.... but it is NOT OK for Trump to be doing it?

Is that what you are saying OP?
He hasn't the vaguest notion what he's saying or posting....He wouldn't know quantitative easing from a punch in the nose...He gets the daily spam blast from his paymasters, then passes it around like a good little agitprop toady.
The issue is QE continues despite Trump's robust economy because deficits need to be financed, and btw that's why rates can't be lowered. And why we'll be in deeper shit than we were in 2008 when the next recession hits. And both parties are to blame, but Trump explicitly decided to not address deficits in his first term, and McConnell said "ok"
It was Turtle and Eddie Munster that refused to address spending and the deficit......They rolled Trump with the old "you don't wanna shut down the gubmint" bit....Peloski is now too tied up with the impechment Vaudeville act to even get the current FYs spending bills through, which Trump will be forced to sign again for the same reason.....Mind you, my understanding of the situation in no way signals my approval of it....Given my druthers, I'd be good with him shutting the whole mess down and start shuttering bureaucracies and firing bureaucrats.
Trump explicitly said he wouldn't touch social security, so don't bitch about the results.
Everyone says that....It'll come crashing down and everyone will blame everyone else.
No, Obama went there. And so did Romney. Not to hijack the thread, but I voted for Mitt, but I never understood what McConnell found so scary about Obama that he had to let the Freedom Caucus derail any reform.

The guy ate dog, but the chances of me ever visiting Indonesia are about the same as Obama getting elected potus again.

Possibly crash in fall of 2021.

I am way more liquid than I want to be. But the next crash will be real. I don't believe the American people will stand for another multi-$trillion bail out of the rich like Obama did 2009-2016. But I wouldn't count it out. At this point the establishment will risk anything and everything to maintain the bubble. Both parties.

Possibly crash in fall of 2021.

I am way more liquid than I want to be. But the next crash will be real. I don't believe the American people will stand for another multi-$trillion bail out of the rich like Obama did 2009-2016. But I wouldn't count it out. At this point the establishment will risk anything and everything to maintain the bubble. Both parties.

I agree. I don't think we recover from the next crash. A global currency/mark will supplant the dollar.

Don't hold your breath

Soooo...who did you vote for?

Well, the last two dem potuses did that, so now you know. LOL
No Democrat POTUS ever balanced the budget.

POTUS don't spend money except that allocated in Bills written by Congress.

Civics much?

The only Congress in almost a century to present a Balanced Budget to a POTUS to sign was the Newt/Dole Congress. At first Clinton denounced and vetoed the first Balanced Budget. His poll #s tanked, and he recanted a d signed it not long afterwards.

Recent History much?

Forum List

Back