So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

Yet he's offered if done live.
Allegedly on social media....which means ZIP, ZERO. He has to make the offer to the committee, in writing, for them to consider it.

So far, Trump and his lawyers, have made no such official offer, to the committee, that he would testify if in public.

So, until he does officially make the offer, Trump is just baffling y'all once again, with his bull shit.

Trump will never testify under oath

Sure he will. But he won't do it for free, when the networks are making a fortune selling commercial time for his appearance.

Why enrich the wealthy Lame Stream Media and not get his fair share of the take.

Hillary testified under oath, before the Republican Benghazi Congressional Special Select committee, for 11 straight hours of Trey Gowdy, and Jordan etc etc etc.pounding her.

Surely Trump could fair as well under oath with Liz questioning as Hillary under oath with Trey Gowdy's dog and pony show?
Yes, and her only out from corruption was that she was incompetent… the old “I didn’t break the law because I was evil, I was just stupid!” Routine.. and the Democrats ran that person for president.

Meanwhile, I’m sure those bleached servers had nothing but vacation photos and food recipes

LOL

Only a fool would submit to questioning by people as full of hate as the Democrats. Trump's not that big a fool. It was foolish for him to disparage the 5th amendment, but it was wise to refuse to testify.

Anyway, he said he will testify as long as it is live. The TDS committee has a perfect opportunity to make him look foolish. Just take him up on his offer. Agree to live, real time transmission of whatever he says with no conditions set by them, and no jamming or turning off the microphone, when he says something that triggers them.

If Trump then backs down, they won!

But, they didn't do that with Bannon, they sure aren't going to to that with Trump.

Your post indicates that you think Trump's participation is optional. Trump doesn't have a CHOICE as to whether to submit to Congress. He can be arrested, charged and jailed for refusing to testify. Just ask Steve Bannon about this. Trump isn't President any more and he can now be charged with any crime he commits.

Hillary Clinton submitted to 11 hours of questioning by the House over her emails and Benghazi. And she did so calmly, sanely, and without lying to Congress. Are you seriously suggesting that Trump isn't smart enough to do what Hillary Clinton did?

Yes, and her only out from corruption was that she was incompetent… the old “I didn’t break the law because I was evil, I was just stupid!” Routine.. and the Democrats ran that person for president.

Meanwhile, I’m sure those bleached servers had nothing but vacation photos and food recipes

LOL
Actually, she got off because they could not prove it was CORRUPT.

the FBI could not establish that anyone in her staff or she knowingly did so, for corrupt purposes....which has to be established BEFORE charges can be brought....and a success in conviction could be obtained by a jury.

The source is not Trump.

That's my point. We already knew he told some of his advisors that he might do it if it is televised. That is not the sams as him saying he will do it if his demands are met.

Yes, and her only out from corruption was that she was incompetent… the old “I didn’t break the law because I was evil, I was just stupid!” Routine

LOL

Wow. You're a gullible fool of the first order, for sure. Hillary answered questions for 11 hours without once taking the 5th. When told that the FBI was opening an investigation, Hillary shrugged and said "Let them investigate". That's how someone who has nothing to fear, behaves.

You're sure Hillary's a criminal, despite the lack of evidence, witnesses, or proof that she committed any crimes at all. And Donald Trump is innocent in spite of all of his staffers and associates who committed crimes and were jailed for them. Despite all of the crimes we watched him commit via Twitter before the platform banned him for inciting an insurrection using their app.

Trump is just being persecuted for his politics. But Hillary, who has been investigate more than 25 times, all based on Republican rumours and lies, is guilty as hell, despite the fact that she's never been charged with ANYTHING.

You're so stupid and gullible that you believe that last paragraph, despite all evidence that Trump is the lying criminal, and Hillary has committed no crimes.

They have to bring a rock star in to get anybody to watch that shit show. Trump will mop the floor with those feckless fucktards. :laughing0301:

When does cheney and the crybaby start their new gigs at Home Depot? I want to thank Home Depot for hiring the handicapped. And we, the public, need to be understanding when we find kinzinger sobbing on aisle 14, between the toilets and the lumber.

Thanks. I'm looking credible evidence that he actually said it, not some anonymous poster saying they heard he did. We have plenty of those here.
It isn't an anonymous poster that I linked to....it is Maggie Haberman, a reporter who is known for all of her scoops and books on him. Trump always lets her interview him, because he desperately wants the New York Times to accept him, or like him, or write something favorable about him, but it never happens.... It's a weird kind of non sexual sadomasochistic relationship between the two....

Her interview with Jake Tapper is what the right wingers took and twisted in to Trump saying it...

But her reporting is that an aide of Trump's is saying he's contemplating it, and not actually Trump telling her.... She made that clear in the article....

but Trumpers made that in to Trump making an offer to actually testify under oath if public....

I can't even find it in social media.
He does this all the time.
He is playing the brave one knowing that this televised testimony is never going to happen because he would not be foolish enough to want to be under oath on tv with a huge audience watching.

It is just like what he is doing with the documents.

BS and delay. That is the game.

Wow. You're a gullible fool of the first order, for sure. Hillary answered questions for 11 hours without once taking the 5th.
No, the satanic shit beast said "I don't recall", 372 times. What's the difference?

You remind me of that nasty fuck.... 🤮🤮

Wow. You're a gullible fool of the first order, for sure. Hillary answered questions for 11 hours without once taking the 5th. When told that the FBI was opening an investigation, Hillary shrugged and said "Let them investigate". That's how someone who has nothing to fear, behaves.

You're sure Hillary's a criminal, despite the lack of evidence, witnesses, or proof that she committed any crimes at all. And Donald Trump is innocent in spite of all of his staffers and associates who committed crimes and were jailed for them. Despite all of the crimes we watched him commit via Twitter before the platform banned him for inciting an insurrection using their app.

Trump is just being persecuted for his politics. But Hillary, who has been investigate more than 25 times, all based on Republican rumours and lies, is guilty as hell, despite the fact that she's never been charged with ANYTHING.

You're so stupid and gullible that you believe that last paragraph, despite all evidence that Trump is the lying criminal, and Hillary has committed no crimes.
I have only recently been informed that Obama declassified everything Hillary had on her server with his mind. He just thought about it, and even if they would have found anything that looked like criminal activity, his declassification cured that.

Forum List

Back