So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

Where has Trump himself said that?
Maggie Haberman of the New York Times says she got the information from "Trump" aids. She characterized the aids as "not enthusiastic about it". If there is an audio recording, I am not aware of it.

Maggie Haberman of the New York Times says she got the information from "Trump" aids. She characterized the aids as "not enthusiastic about it". If there is an audio recording, I am not aware of it.

Trump will play the…….I want to testify but my lawyers won’t let me

Trump does this with everything.... Modus operandi. He claimed he would testify to the Mueller investigators too, but of course never did....

He just wants to PRETEND he would testify because he has nothing to fear, before his followers....they seem to lick it up like ice cream every time...... Then are also there for him, when he chooses not to....making excuses.... :rolleyes:

We could make quite a list of issues/facts/possible scandals that President Trump will tell the world if he was to be supeeened on for a billion or so to watch.
So Gee, Hmm, what could they be?
There aren't any current Democrat Scandals going on right now? yes? :eek:
No problem with the fat former guy testifying live.....I am looking forward to it................unless he is a coward and backs out.

Trump does this with everything.... Modus operandi. He claimed he would testify to the Mueller investigators too, but if course never did....

He just wants to PRETEND he would testify because he has nothing to fear, before his followers....they seem to lick it up like icecream every time...... Then are also there for him, when he chooses not to....making excuses.... :rolleyes:
Anything, ANYTHING, but being accountable for his actions.

Lots of rally bluster for the rubes, but when they have to testify under oath, things change. They know the rubes won't care.

No problem with the fat former guy testifying live.....I am looking forward to it................unless he is a coward and backs out.
I remember the coward's of 2016 election night. When Hillary waited several hours to admit to defeat and the evil staff making excuses for her.

I remember the coward's of 2016 election night. When Hillary waited several hours to admit to defeat and the evil staff making excuses for her.
Ah....she DID con-cede that night. When did the fat former guy con-cede? When did he show up at President Biden's inauguration? Talk about being a coward.....look it up in the dictionary and you see the fat former guy's pic.

Trump is no coward and has nothing to hide. Six years of investigations produced a nothing burger for the democrats.

I have only recently been informed that Obama declassified everything Hillary had on her server with his mind. He just thought about it, and even if they would have found anything that looked like criminal activity, his declassification cured that.
Obama could do that and he likely did. He surely knew about Hillary's bathroom server and said nothing so Comey was right not to recommend charges.

Forum List

Back