So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

I figured it was implied in the question. You know, “betting your life” and all. If I can give an answer that doesn’t bet my life, then I go with that.

I’ve already explained this to you.
As did I and you back pedaled. My answer is again IDK unless I am 100% sure.

So you voted for someone you aren't 100% sure doesn't want to defund the police and when I called you out on that you called me liar? Hmmm...pretty sure that doesn't make me a liar. I was 100% sure that Trump opposed defunding the police.

There are very few things I'm 100% sure of.

You said that I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. Can you back up that claim?

There are very few things I'm 100% sure of.

You said that I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. Can you back up that claim?

Yep. You voted for Biden. When he ran he flip flopped so frequently I was not sure where he stood. I did know that leftists who supported defunding would support him. I was 100% positive Trump did not want to defund and certain he did not believe America was systemically racist. He got my vote primarily for those reasons.

Yep. You voted for Biden. When he ran he flip flopped so frequently I was not sure where he stood. I did know that leftists who supported defunding would support him. I was 100% positive Trump did not want to defund and certain he did not believe America was systemically racist. He got my vote primarily for those reasons.

Redirecting funds is not the same as defunding.

I would be ok with redirecting funds.

Forum List

Back