So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.

No....George floyd committed a crime that drew the police to the scene and resisted arrest.....floyd then died from 3 clogged arteries and an enlarged heart complicated by an overdose of fentanyl and meth.

Babbit broke the law by trespassing, but didn't resist arrest, and it seems likely she was shot without warning....

We look at Floyds sheet and see his last case was 13 years before he was murdered. This is how disingenuous you racist bastards are. Continuing on, we see 9 cases. Derek Chauvin had 18 cases of police brutality on his record. The only thing that kept this thug out of prison was the fact he wore a uniform. His rap sheet is twice that of Floyds and because he got away with crime so many times, he thought he was immune to the law when he decided not to take his knee off Floyds neck. That's what killed Floyd. He was fine on tape and when a person OD's they just don't walk into srores to buy things. But that is the narrative you scum want to believe and its another obvious show of the content of your character.
Because Babbitt was actually unarmed and shot by police. Floyd was a cop following stupid guidelines made up by some fake martial arts instructor. That is if you don’t buy the whole he ate the drugs like he said he did and OD’d like the tox screen would suggest with enough fentanyl to kill a horse.

Read me the part where he said he wants to DEFUND the police, liar.

You do this every time you get caught in a lie. Too much ego to just admit you’re wrong.
The part that states it’s impossible to gauge where he stands. So he very well could be. You are so easily triggered

When did I say he would?

“I respect our police officers. You want to call them pigs in a blanket and to defund the police. Silly leftist.”

“Weird as you voted for those that did. That makes you a supporter”

So you can’t show that I voted for someone who said he wants to DEFUND the police. Thanks for playing, liar.

Look at you trying to spin out of that lie. You just like to argue, even when you know you’re wrong.

“I respect our police officers. You want to call them pigs in a blanket and to defund the police. Silly leftist.”

So you can’t show that I voted for someone who said he wants to DEFUND the police. Thanks for playing, liar.

Look at you trying to spin out of that lie. You just like to argue, even when you know you’re wrong.
Which party members support defunding the police? GOP or Democratic? Please respond.

YOU said you were not 100% sure Biden didn’t support defunding the police. Yes or no?

please respond

Which party members support defunding the police? GOP or Democratic? Please respond.

You said I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. Now you’re back-pedaling because you know I caught you in a lie.

This is the fun part. When you and I both know you’re wrong and you stumble all over yourself to avoid admitting it because of your delicate ego.

Dance for me. :popcorn:

You said I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. Now you’re back-pedaling because you know I caught you in a lie.

This is the fun part. When you and I both know you’re wrong and you stumble all over yourself to avoid admitting it because of your delicate ego.

Dance for me. :popcorn:
You said you were not 100% sure he didn’t support it when you voted for him, did you not? Now you’re changing the narrative. Dance for you? Weird.

Forum List

Back