So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Wo we are going back to the IDK debate where in the end you agreed with me. Got it. Want to go down that road and get embarrassed again?

I understand that you would rather pivot than admit that you lied.

You claimed I voted for someone who said they want to defund the police. That was a lie.

Keep dancing.

I understand that you would rather pivot than admit that you lied.

You claimed I voted for someone who said they want to defund the police. That was a lie.

Keep dancing.
You did and you admitted it. He represented the defund the police party and you said you weren’t 100% sure he didn’t support defunding. All facts. I am leading in our dance.

You did and you admitted it. He represented the defund the police party and you said you weren’t 100% sure he didn’t support defunding. All facts. I am leading in our dance.

You said I voted for it. You can't back it up.

Look at you go. You can't admit you're wrong. Your fragile little ego can't handle it LoL

I didn't want those lunatics harming our elected officials.
The officers are angry, and I don’t blame them. The entire executive team failed us, and they must be held accountable,” he said. “Their inaction cost one officer his life, and we have almost 140 responding officers injured. They have a lot to atone for.”

Who is he talking about?

The officers are angry, and I don’t blame them. The entire executive team failed us, and they must be held accountable,” he said. “Their inaction cost one officer his life, and we have almost 140 responding officers injured. They have a lot to atone for.”

Who is he talking about?

Go ask him, liar.

Forum List

Back