So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

You said you were not 100% sure he didn’t support it when you voted for him, did you not? Now you’re changing the narrative. Dance for you? Weird.
You said I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. You were unable to justify this claim.

It’s not complicated. Yet I’m sure you’ll be dancing for hours to avoid this simple and obvious fact. LoL.

The OP of this thread is a total moron....here is George's rap sheet....Ashli served her nation....George served himself....

View attachment 517019
He was murdered. We have due process in this country, not extrajudicial executions in the street by Police.

Babbitt was a traitor and deserved to be shot. As does anyone who supports Trumpolini's insurrection.

Babbitt was a traitor and deserved to be shot
See this people?...this is your modern day leftist....murder is fine as long as you kill his enemies...This is how every tyrannical fascistic murderous government has come to be in world history....and it has never ended well for them and the people under their rule....I'm sure you won't answer truthfully because you are not a sincere person....but what if Ashli were black and wearing a BLM mask?...what would you be saying then?...

See this people?...this is your modern day leftist....murder is fine as long as you kill his enemies...This is how every tyrannical fascistic murderous government has come to be in world history....and it has never ended well for them and the people under their rule....I'm sure you won't answer truthfully because you are not a sincere person....but what if Ashli were black and wearing a BLM mask?...what would you be saying then?...
What should they have done? Let the mob through to our elected officials? I think not.

Dumb bitch got what she deserved.

You said I voted for someone who wants to defund the police. You were unable to justify this claim.

It’s not complicated. Yet I’m sure you’ll be dancing for hours to avoid this simple and obvious fact. LoL.
Correct I did and I stand by that. You even said you weren’t 100% sure he wasn’t for defunding. LOL
Are we still dancing?

What should they have done? Let the mob through to our elected officials? I think not.

Dumb bitch got what she deserved.
She was unarmed moron...just like the kids at Kent State...unarmed...she weighs 100 and nothin...she could have been cuffed and arrested....a real cop would have done just that...but this guy was on a high ranking congress persons security team...there were cops coming up the steps behind her...for you to celebrate her death tells us all what you are made of...

Too much going on for them to assess that.

Besides, if she gets in with thousands behind her, there’s a very real possibility that they could have hurt/killed our elected officials, armed or not.
You sound like a good ol boy KKK member explaining what happened to George Floyd.....unbelievable hypocrisy....

You sound like a good ol boy KKK member explaining what happened to George Floyd.....unbelievable hypocrisy....

George Floyd was detained, outnumbered, and the situation was well under control. Kind of a big difference.

Oh darn. There are those pesky facts that you guys have such a hard time with.

I can read fine. He said I voted for someone who wants to defund the police and then failed to show it.

It’s not complicated.
That would require you to tell us who you voted for on the entire ticket...I bet someone in there said defund the police or reimagine policing...

George Floyd was detained, outnumbered, and the situation was well under control. Kind of a big difference.

Oh darn. There are those pesky facts that you guys have such a hard time with.
So should they have shot him before they cuffed him and wrestled him to the pavement?...that's what happened to Ashli....

If he was leading a violent mob to our elected officials, yes.
One un armed girl climbing through a window only one small person can fit through at a time and you say its okay to shoot her and kill her and cover it up and not tell the people who did it and why....
I see...you are as un American as anyone I've ever conversed with....

Forum List

Back