So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Redirecting funds is not the same as defunding.

I would be ok with redirecting funds.
Really? If he moved those monies to the EPA vs just not spending it then what is the difference? Still fewer police officers and more crime. But you do you.

Really? If he moved those monies to the EPA vs just not spending it then what is the difference? Still fewer police officers and more crime. But you do you.

You can put the money into things that are going to make a bigger difference and pull from things that aren't working.

Personally, I think police officers need more training. I also think there are several instances where a mental health professional would be better suited.

Bottom line is that it would need to come down to results. If it works, go with it. If it doesn't work, then try something else.

You can put the money into things that are going to make a bigger difference and pull from things that aren't working.

Personally, I think police officers need more training. I also think there are several instances where a mental health professional would be better suited.

Bottom line is that it would need to come down to results. If it works, go with it. If it doesn't work, then try something else.
OK but defunding means fewer police officers. How has that worked out in Minny, NY and Chicago? Not well. Predictable but leftists still insisted on it. Why? One bad rogue cop.

Forum List

Back