So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

a medical doctors does not make a "ruling" He makes a diagnosis. Diagnosis is
based on both history and clinical findings. In my vaunted opinion the "diagnosis"
of homicide in the case of Floyd was based more on HISTORY than on the autopsy
findings.
"murkle" disagrees. OK Markle-----how do you interpret the findings of an autopsy?
POLITICALLY?

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.
You’ve got this partially wrong Billyboy. Just as the righties do.

Both were murdered in a cold blooded fashion. You like your buddies on the right see only one cold blooded murder, but the other murder isn’t murder.

Once again you wingers prove you’re very much alike.

You mean the autopsy that ruled his death a homicide? That autopsy?
the autopsy that showed no sign of homicide. The "ruling" ---ie conclusion
of the pathologist was based only on ' there was a HISTORY (someone said)
of throat compression-----although no sign of asphyxia ' so for political
purposes, let's call it HOMICIDE

As I already quoted, the autopsy determined he didn’t have a lethal dose in his system.
right-----and I already noted that the autopsy revealed no physical finding diagnostic
pf homicide (as far as was reported)

he was also resisting arrest
He was in a drug induced panic. Freaking out on meth after he ate his stash of drugs.

The forensic scientific evidence indicates that he was consuming counterfeit Percocet tablets that contained both methamphetamine and fentanyl. The active ingredients of real non-counterfeit Percocet are oxycodone and acetaminophen.

That's quite obviously why he was behaving in such a bizarre manner during his overdose event. Meth can cause the extreme type of delusional paranoia and senseless violent behavior that GF was displaying.

If the police officers would have known what drugs he was on, they probably could have saved his life with a shot of naloxone.

Last edited:
He was in a drug induced panic. Freaking out on meth after he ate his stash of drugs.

The forensic scientific evidence indicates that he was consuming counterfeit Percocet tablets that contained both methamphetamine and fentanyl. The active ingredients of real non-counterfeit Percocet are oxycodone and acetaminophen.

That's quite obviously why he was behaving in such a bizarre manner during his overdose event. Meth can cause extreme paranoia and senseless behavior that GF was displaying.

If the police officers would have known what drugs he was on, they probably could have saved his life with a shot of naloxone.

In my vaunted opinion-----a cop has a RIGHT to act defensively no matter what
the cause of the arrestee's resistance, Strung out perps are dangerous

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.

The elephant in the room is we didn't riot over her death, the narrations involving the deaths aren't square, so you're projecting like the solid PROG you are, and we didn't make a national holiday for her or some shit like that. Democrack's martyrs are on crack, even their POTUS'.

The elephant in the room is we didn't riot over her death, the narrations involving the deaths aren't square, so you're projecting like the solid PROG you are, and we didn't make a national holiday for her or some shit like that. Democrack's martyrs are on crack, even their POTUS'.
I love how you just ignore she died during a rightwing riot that killed a total of 4 people. There wasn’t a riot on top of a riot is your point I guess lol. You got me!

Floyd had been out of the pen several years and the fact he served time is irrelevant to what happened to him. There is no comparision to Ashli Babbbitt breaking into a building and trying to break into the speakers chambers to George Floyd being murdered for no reason. You are the one who doesn't care about the facts. Medical professionals stated that he did not die of an overdose. Whatever drugs he had in his system did not cause his death.

Yet he was committing a crime the day he died of an overdose.

the autopsy that showed no sign of homicide. The "ruling" ---ie conclusion
of the pathologist was based only on ' there was a HISTORY (someone said)
of throat compression-----although no sign of asphyxia ' so for political
purposes, let's call it HOMICIDE

You’re welcome to disagree with the medical examiner.

I’ll go with the opinion of the medical examiner who did the autopsy and concluded it was a homicide. Thanks anyway.

If Chauvin had given one scintilla of evidence they cared about his life whatsoever, he’d be a free man.

Forum List

Back