🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Will Maxine Waters Ever Complain On TV About Being Called "Low I.Q." ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:abgg2q.jpg: Well so far, Maxine sure has been quiet since she has been labeled a low IQ person. But doesn't Maxine usually bitch about many things she finds revolting coming out of President Trump, then demand he gets impeached? But so far, not this time. So why wont Maxine speak of being called "Low IQ" in front of 200 Million Normal Americans?
:aug08_031: :auiqs.jpg: :cul2:

:abgg2q.jpg: Well so far, Maxine sure has been quiet since she has been labeled a low IQ person. But doesn't Maxine usually bitch about many things she finds revolting coming out of President Trump, then demand he gets impeached? But so far, not this time. So why wont Maxine speak of being called "Low IQ" in front of 200 Million Normal Americans?

I would think she doesn't care what the moron in the White House called her.

people are laughing at your internet troll, internet troll.

Maxine is NOT an articulate person. Listening to her rant and rave makes me feel embarrassed for her. She should either write her speeches and read them or give up public speaking
altogether

So Will Maxine Waters Ever Complain On TV About Being Called "Low I.Q." ??
She might if she's directly asked about it, but I don't at all expect that she'll dignify that churlish remark by volunteering a comment about it.

sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones-but-words-will-never-hurt-me-4.jpg

And if she share's Rihanna's mindset....

quote-sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones-but-chains-and-whips-excite-me-rihanna-62-44-99.jpg

Last edited:

It's akin to when he told Kim he had a nuclear button and it was bigger.
Senator Waters talks trash on television ... So President Trump just reminds her he can talk trash just the same ... :thup:

She has responded copiously. You could look it up. Seriously.

i wanna see a reporter ask Maxine on Live TV why she has such a low IQ

Maxine is NOT an articulate person. Listening to her rant and rave makes me feel embarrassed for her. She should either write her speeches and read them or give up public speaking
altogether
and she did fall for a prank call...:abgg2q.jpg:

hey,,isnt Maxine in one of those u-tube vids calling 911 from her local McDonalds?

Forum List

Back