So wtf do these college kids produce?

I see another one exposed as a liar has run away.

I don't have a problem with the initial four years of students taking loans/grants, so long as they do well, it reimburses the economy ten-fold later on.

I don't even care if they continue to take grants to go further.

The problem is that these kids never even had a JOB once in their life.

There's something wrong with that, and apparently, it's quite common.

They also seem to be the ones sporting the "Hillary 2016" literature.

I just had a 40-45 year old man hook my new FIOS internet/cable/phone, and all we did was shit-talk my generation for about two to three hours.

Last edited:
I see another one exposed as a liar has run away.

I don't have a problem with the initial four years of students taking loans/grants, so long as they do well, it reimburses the economy ten-fold later on.

I don't even care if they continue to take grants to go further.

The problem is that these kids never even had a JOB once in their life.

There's something wrong with that, and apparently, it's quite common.

They also seem to be the ones sporting the "Hillary 2016" literature.

I just had a 40-45 year old man hook my new FIOS internet/cable/phone, and all we did was shit-talk my generation for about two to three hours.

I think that is your major issue

My money still says they will be more successful than you and your music degree

well, for starters, you've gotta have at least a master's degree to make money worth having. You are living proof of that. If you an't making at least $30 an hour in the US these days, you're just starving a bit more slowly than others, that's all. And if you want kids, you AND your wife had better be making $40 an hour. CAuse it costs 1/2 million $ to raise each kid properly (takes 25 years). Your parents defaulted on the job with you, pard. Just like almost all of them do.

well, for starters, you've gotta have at least a master's degree to make money worth having. You are living proof of that. If you an't making at least $30 an hour in the US these days, you're just starving a bit more slowly than others, that's all. And if you want kids, you AND your wife had better be making $40 an hour. CAuse it costs 1/2 million $ to raise each kid properly (takes 25 years). Your parents defaulted on the job with you, pard. Just like almost all of them do.

Probably because we're taxed to death.

What is it again, 155 hidden taxes on a loaf of bread?

Simple question 2A

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

So...I believe it's safe to say that we all agree that they don't produce anything.

What is someone in college expected to produce?

Key point is that in ten years, every one of them will be more successful than you

you really should stop being resentful of people smarter and more educated than you are.

???

I have two degrees, they have .... one at most (usually). I can build a house and practically rebuild a car.

What is your definition of "smart" and "educated" because it seems those people have taken over the US Government and mauled this nation.

Music doesn't count as a degree and an Associate Degree in Mathmatics is little more than High School

With that, you might be able to get Home Depot to hire you

You have little to brag about

The call it "Jack of all trades, master of none".

Forum List

Back