So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
Then hate away. Like I'm supposed to give a fuck?

No I just hate you. That's simple.
Tell me why I should care? Everytime I say something you don't like you go off on a tangent with ridiculous threats about "getting me"

Get me or stfu

Far-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Disinvited From Conservative Political Action Conference (UPDATE) | The Huffington Post.

It seems RW Darling has finally crossed an uncrossable line.

He was dropped like a hot potato from a scheduled CPAC appearance after video emerged of his defending adults having sex with 13-Year Children.

Yep, yet another Republican Conservative Pedophile exposed.

Yiannopoulos has been a RW Hero. He is young (23) Conservative, Jewish and Gay.....well two out three ain't to bad, but then again RePuBliKlans have no problem with Pedo's like Duggard and Ted Nuget.

Cons seem to have a strong affinity for the buggering of underage children. Nuget actually thinks his brand of nut job bat shit crazy might help him run for Senator from Michigan.

Huck-A-Buck actually did a jam with teddy and went so far as to defend the incest in the Duggar Family.

Just a few short days ago Milo was a RWNJ Hero. Now he will be lucky to find a C-List ConJob brain dead enough to share the air with.

Simon and Schuster also killed a book deal with Milo after the tape came out.

You Cons and Your Pedo's......

Ok. Now go back and tell me what he actually said and then what he said afterwards. Or do you know?

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Here's a direct quote from Milo in the video:

Q: You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?

A: Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.

I'm waiting breathlessly to hear how you can possibly spin that.

In a purely technical sense, he's endorsing hebephilia, rather than pedophilia.

But I don't see that as any better.

Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

And what better way to silence someone. It's so fucking disgusting that you don't even want to figure out what actually was said, innit?

:lol:

You sure this is the hill you want to die on?

A controversy emerged on February 20, 2017 following the emergence of an old interview of Yiannopoulos, from a YouTube-based talk show, in which he discussed sexual relationships between thirteen year old boys and men in their mid to late 20s. In the interview, Yiannopoulos stated these relationships can be "consensual," because a minority of thirteen year olds are, in his view, sexually and emotionally mature enough to consent to sex with adults. He also stated that adults who are sexually attracted to thirteen year old boys were not pedophiles.[

That is from his interview and can be read on his wiki page.

More:

The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

A controversy emerged on February 20, 2017 following the emergence of an old interview of Yiannopoulos, from a YouTube-based talk show, in which he discussed sexual relationships between thirteen year old boys and men in their mid to late 20s. In the interview, Yiannopoulos stated these relationships can be "consensual," because a minority of thirteen year olds are, in his view, sexually and emotionally mature enough to consent to sex with adults. He also stated that adults who are sexually attracted to thirteen year old boys were not pedophiles.[

He's finished

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

And what better way to silence someone. It's so fucking disgusting that you don't even want to figure out what actually was said, innit?

It was a cheap shot and it was taken out of context. You sure you want to defend the cheap shot taken?

Good riddance

It was a cheap shot and it was taken out of context. You sure you want to defend the cheap shot taken?
Out of context? Are you high?

He's finished
Titanic breaks in half - YouTube

Good riddance
This is the guy that many on the RW wanted heard at Berkeley.

Bod if you are going to go after Milo god help you.

Milo in this interview was trying to explain how an elder gay world personna could help him and others thru the ropes of being a young gay.

NOW and if you really want to go for it Bod I will take you on and fuck you big time bitch.

I don't get you here but I will, I shall Bod do you in. Ready?

Good riddance
This is the guy that many on the RW wanted heard at Berkeley.

Bod if you are going to go after Milo god help you.

Milo in this interview was trying to explain how an elder gay world personna could help him and others thru the ropes of being a young gay.

NOW and if you really want to go for it Bod I will take you on and fuck you big time bitch.

I don't get you here but I will, I shall Bod do you in. Ready?
See what I mean?

Psychopath

Good riddance

Out of context? Are you high?

Good riddance

A "cheap shot"?

He BROUGHT IT UP. No one forced him to endorse adults having sex with children, he did that all on his own.

Here's a link to the transcript of the video - all the context is right there.

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopolous Video on Pedophilia

Forum List

Back