So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Kid's brains are not even fully developed when they reach the age of consent. This conversation is asinine.
Exactly. The judgment center of the adolescent brain is not developed. They are literally physiologically incapable of making rational decisions.

That's why it is rape even if they agree to have sex with an adult.

It's amazing the pseudocons are bending over backwards to defend a pedophile.

I have often said Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, but I would never have guessed he would lead them this far astray.
I started making rational decisions in elementary school, and I know I am not the only one out there.

Now you're just trolling. Time to just shut up.

The fact that even to this day you think you could "have easily banged" your super hot Spanish teacher tells me that not only were you not intelligent then, you are still not intelligent. :lmao:
You make absolutely no sense.

On one hand you try to tell me how "fucked up" idiot teenage students get after having sex with their teachers, and on the other you are trying to say that teenage students don't even have a chance to have sex with these teachers.

I most definitely could have banged the shit out of Ms. McDonald if I really thought it was worth it, but I didn't.

Do you know what percentage of students sleep with their teachers? Out of all the students and teachers in all the grades across the country in all the years... and you think the decision of whether there was sex between you and your Spanish teacher was up to you... yes, you are an idiot.
That was the whole point of bringing up MY understanding of consent at age 13, moron.

If she asked me to have sex, and I said yes, then I would in fact "bang the shit out of her".

And you are wrong. A 13 year old doesn't understand the consequences of consensual sex with an adult. I can repeat this to you a thousand times over and you still don't get it.
I most definitely did.

You can make that claim as much as you want, but I knew pretty much everything that could happen as a result of doing something like that at that time.
Let us assume that you were, in fact, a worldly man able to charm the ladies, at 13. You made Sean Connery's James Bond character look like Irkle. You cannot extrapolate from your sexual prowess that you represent the general rule.

Moreover, and much closer to reality, regardless of whether you can bang a teacher at 13, you are still too young to be engaging in sex with adults. That is, unless you want to become an overly stimulated sex freak with a warped sense of self.

On one hand you try to tell me how "fucked up" idiot teenage students get after having sex with their teachers, and on the other you are trying to say that teenage students don't even have a chance to have sex with these teachers.

I most definitely could have banged the shit out of Ms. McDonald if I really thought it was worth it, but I didn't.
Maybe Ms. McDonald did not want to have sex with you. Has that ever crossed your mind?
I will never know because I never approached her like that.
So, you don't know if she would of screwed you, but you are sure you could of had her if you wanted her? So, the implication is that you were such a smooth stud that you could have any woman bubbling in her panties, or you were going to force yourself on her, as in rape. Am I missing anything?
I was very mature compared to the other kids, and I was much more pleasant to be around and talk to than they were as well.

I was literally casually talking about sex with my English teacher(about the same age as my Spanish teacher was, but not as hot)on the 1st day after class because some idiots drew vaginas in the textbooks for no apparent reason.
Sounds like you had them eating out of your hand. Good thing they did not gang bang you.
Ms. Lee(who was also a blue-eyed blonde)was not hot enough for me to be aroused in that sort of situation.

I doubt that Ms.Lee and Ms. McDonald even knew each other very well.

Kid's brains are not even fully developed when they reach the age of consent. This conversation is asinine.
Exactly. The judgment center of the adolescent brain is not developed. They are literally physiologically incapable of making rational decisions.

I have often said Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, but I would never have guessed he would lead them this far astray.
I started making rational decisions in elementary school, and I know I am not the only one out there.

Now you're just trolling. Time to just shut up.
How long did it take you?

Your freshman year in college?

Do you know what percentage of students sleep with their teachers? Out of all the students and teachers in all the grades across the country in all the years... and you think the decision of whether there was sex between you and your Spanish teacher was up to you... yes, you are an idiot.
That was the whole point of bringing up MY understanding of consent at age 13, moron.

If she asked me to have sex, and I said yes, then I would in fact "bang the shit out of her".

And you are wrong. A 13 year old doesn't understand the consequences of consensual sex with an adult. I can repeat this to you a thousand times over and you still don't get it.
I most definitely did.

You can make that claim as much as you want, but I knew pretty much everything that could happen as a result of doing something like that at that time.
Let us assume that you were, in fact, a worldly man able to charm the ladies, at 13. You made Sean Connery's James Bond character look like Irkle. You cannot extrapolate from your sexual prowess that you represent the general rule.

Moreover, and much closer to reality, regardless of whether you can bang a teacher at 13, you are still too young to be engaging in sex with adults. That is, unless you want to become an overly stimulated sex freak with a warped sense of self.

Makes you wonder how many women he has tied up in his basement now.

Maybe Ms. McDonald did not want to have sex with you. Has that ever crossed your mind?
So, you don't know if she would of screwed you, but you are sure you could of had her if you wanted her? So, the implication is that you were such a smooth stud that you could have any woman bubbling in her panties, or you were going to force yourself on her, as in rape. Am I missing anything?
I was very mature compared to the other kids, and I was much more pleasant to be around and talk to than they were as well.

I was literally casually talking about sex with my English teacher(about the same age as my Spanish teacher was, but not as hot)on the 1st day after class because some idiots drew vaginas in the textbooks for no apparent reason.
Sounds like you had them eating out of your hand. Good thing they did not gang bang you.
Ms. Lee(who was also a blue-eyed blonde)was not hot enough for me to be aroused in that sort of situation.

Dude, you sure are stuck on that point in your life. I can name like 1 or 2 teachers from my childhood.

I most definitely did.

Makes you wonder how many women he has tied up in his basement now.
Regardless of how many women he has tied up in his basement, in his mind they all want to be there and they all want to bang him constantly.

I most definitely did.

I wasn't a stud, I was just an overtly masculine teen who wasn't an idiot.

If someone is smart enough to understand the risks of having sex with an adult at age 13, and they still want to do it, then they are not in fact "too young" to do it from a mental or emotional standpoint.

Dude, you sure are stuck on that point in your life. I can name like 1 or 2 teachers from my childhood.
I remember nearly all my teachers from Kindergarten through High School, and I am usually terrible with names.

I most definitely did.

If someone is smart enough to understand the risks of having sex with an adult at age 13, and they still want to do it, then they are not in fact "too young" to do it from a mental or emotional standpoint.
A 13 yr old is not smart enough to know how such an experience will shape their lives in the future.

I remember nearly all my teachers from Kindergarten through High School, and I am usually terrible with names.

It's not when you are still only 15. :laugh:

I most definitely did.

A 13 yr old is not smart enough to know how such an experience will shape their lives in the future.
Yeah, they really are.

They are no less smart than an 18 year old who decides to get their girlfriend pregnant after senior prom.

It's not when you are still only 15. :laugh:
I am 27, going on 28, moron.

I have a 12 year old son. I can just imagine him sauntering up to his teacher and saying "Hey, baby, what's shaking? You must moonlight as a traffic cop because you got "fine" written all over you."

She would whack him, and then I would chew his ass up one wall and down another. This aside from the fact that he is way too immature to try such crap.

13 is too young, regardless of how mature you think you are. As an adult you should see this. Which leads me to conclude that Inhave been trolled. Nobody can advocate such asinine positions as you and be serious. So congrats, you got me.

I have a 12 year old son. I can just imagine him sauntering up to his teacher and saying "Hey, baby, what's shaking? You must moonlight as a traffic cop because you got "fine" written all over you."

She would whack him, and then I would chew his ass up one wall and down another. This aside from the fact that he is way too immature to try such crap.

13 is too young, regardless of how mature you think you are. As an adult you should see this. Which leads me to conclude that Inhave been trolled. Nobody can advocate such asinine positions as you and be serious. So congrats, you got me.
It is not about advocating positions, it is about acknowledging that there are 13 year olds who could effectively live as adults if given the opportunity to.

Your 12 year old has most likely been pussified by the culture to the point that he won't even hit on girls with confidence until he is in his 20s anyway.

A person who supports Trump has no room to talk about being rational.

Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

And what better way to silence someone. It's so fucking disgusting that you don't even want to figure out what actually was said, innit?

:lol:

You sure this is the hill you want to die on?

It was a cheap shot and it was taken out of context. You sure you want to defend the cheap shot taken?
Dante? Dot Com? is that you channeling thru Dis r?

Try again. If you have something to say, say it.
Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

And what better way to silence someone. It's so fucking disgusting that you don't even want to figure out what actually was said, innit?

It was a cheap shot and it was taken out of context. You sure you want to defend the cheap shot taken?

I already said what I had to say, silly!

I already said what I had to say, silly!
:lame2:

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
Well... I only discovered him a month or so ago in earnest. I don't take him seriously anyway.

And it's hard for me even after reading his Facebook post to continue taking him seriously. A risk I'm not so willing to take. It's unfortunate that I may garner your eternal hatred for taking this position.

But my morality and ethical standards come before blind political support.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
Well... I only discovered him a month or so ago in earnest. I don't take him seriously anyway.

And it's hard for me even after reading his Facebook post to continue taking him seriously. A risk I'm not so willing to take. It's unfortunate that I may garner your eternal hatred for taking this position.

But my morality and ethical standards come before blind political support.

Be honest. It has nothing to do with morality and ethical standards. It's straight up fear.

The guy does a slam dunk on college students in pointing things out because they aren't aware enough to make legitimate arguments. Those kids simply repeat what has been said about him. Put him on a stage with adults that can make legitimate arguments and he acts like a star struck kid. Put him in an interview where he cites studies and books and the individual interviewing him..........clearly hasn't read a book and he does well. Many of his points stem from outdated theories. It really isn't that difficult to counter many of his arguments. As long as you aren't high as hell as in the pod cast from January 2016.

Instead it was more about taking him out by attaching him to pedophilia like the Reagan Battalion.

This has become normalized. Vote for the person we want you to vote for or we destroy your economy. Don't point out a flaw in the study or we will get your column dropped. Don't speak at an event or we will riot. Don't voice an opinion different or we will hire thugs to instigate fights at your rally. Don't go against a political party or we will use gaslighting techniques. It's a bunch of coercive crap is what it is.

Forum List

Back