So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Maturity is most definitely developed through reading books and/or first hand experiences in conjunction with common sense.

I could have easily consented to sex with an adult female at age 13, but I didn't really think that was a sensible or rational thing for me to do. Sex wasn't even an altogether uncommon subject from my 5th grade classmates, much less my much more sexual 6th, 7th and 8th grade classmates.

Your response is beyond hilarious. One day you are going to finally understand how wrong you are and look back and say, "Wow I sure looked like an idiot saying that."

Being attracted to older people as a teenager has NOTHING to do with maturity. Do you even understand what maturity means?
That is not what I was talking about.

I was saying that I could have consented to sex with an adult woman at the age of 13 because I knew full well what that entailed(which was a result of my intelligence at the time), but I also knew that I could not go any further than the sex and that "relationship" would be very short lived(also a result of my intelligence).

Needless to say my parents were years and years late when they finally decided to have "the talk" with me.

Look, you've argued with me over and over that maturity is tied to intelligence and you can learn maturity from books. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not arguing just to argue... I'm telling you once and for all, you are wrong. Do the research. You are wrong. You have no idea what would have happened to your mindset had you actually had sex with your teacher. You think you know it would have just been sex... but talk to kids who have actually had sex with their teachers, and you'll find, most got fucked up because of it because they weren't mature enough to handle it.

Seriously, I'm not going to argue this point any longer, do the research, you're wrong.
Those who chose to have sex with their teachers weren't intelligent enough to go beyond the fact that they were attracted to their teacher and have urges to do "things" with them.

Stupid people are always hurt by their stupid decisions.

I could have easily banged my super hot Spanish teacher in 6th grade(petite blue-eyed blonde babe, not "Hispanic" in the least) , but I knew that an adult woman would want more than sex, and I knew that it was ridiculous for a kid to try to take the place that a man should rightfully have.

The fact that even to this day you think you could "have easily banged" your super hot Spanish teacher tells me that not only were you not intelligent then, you are still not intelligent. :lmao:
Or emotionally mature.

Maturity is most definitely developed through reading books and/or first hand experiences in conjunction with common sense.

I could have easily consented to sex with an adult female at age 13, but I didn't really think that was a sensible or rational thing for me to do. Sex wasn't even an altogether uncommon subject from my 5th grade classmates, much less my much more sexual 6th, 7th and 8th grade classmates.

Your response is beyond hilarious. One day you are going to finally understand how wrong you are and look back and say, "Wow I sure looked like an idiot saying that."

Being attracted to older people as a teenager has NOTHING to do with maturity. Do you even understand what maturity means?

I was saying that I could have consented to sex with an adult woman at the age of 13 because I knew full well what that entailed(which was a result of my intelligence at the time), but I also knew that I could not go any further than the sex and that "relationship" would be very short lived(also a result of my intelligence).

Needless to say my parents were years and years late when they finally decided to have "the talk" with me.

Look, you've argued with me over and over that maturity is tied to intelligence and you can learn maturity from books. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not arguing just to argue... I'm telling you once and for all, you are wrong. Do the research. You are wrong. You have no idea what would have happened to your mindset had you actually had sex with your teacher. You think you know it would have just been sex... but talk to kids who have actually had sex with their teachers, and you'll find, most got fucked up because of it because they weren't mature enough to handle it.

Seriously, I'm not going to argue this point any longer, do the research, you're wrong.
Those who chose to have sex with their teachers weren't intelligent enough to go beyond the fact that they were attracted to their teacher and have urges to do "things" with them.

I could have easily banged my super hot Spanish teacher in 6th grade(petite blue-eyed blonde babe, not "Hispanic" in the least) , but I knew that an adult woman would want more than sex, and I knew that it was ridiculous for a kid to try to take the place that a man should rightfully have.

The fact that even to this day you think you could "have easily banged" your super hot Spanish teacher tells me that not only were you not intelligent then, you are still not intelligent. :lmao:
You make absolutely no sense.

On one hand you try to tell me how "fucked up" idiot teenage students get after having sex with their teachers, and on the other you are trying to say that teenage students don't even have a chance to have sex with these teachers.

I most definitely could have banged the shit out of Ms. McDonald if I really thought it was worth it, but I didn't think it was.

On one hand you try to tell me how "fucked up" idiot teenage students get after having sex with their teachers, and on the other you are trying to say that teenage students don't even have a chance to have sex with these teachers.

I most definitely could have banged the shit out of Ms. McDonald if I really thought it was worth it, but I didn't.
Maybe Ms. McDonald did not want to have sex with you. Has that ever crossed your mind?

I most definitely could have banged the shit out of Ms. McDonald if I really thought it was worth it, but I didn't.

Do you know what percentage of students sleep with their teachers? Out of all the students and teachers in all the grades across the country in all the years... and you think the decision of whether there was sex between you and your Spanish teacher was up to you... yes, you are an idiot.

Maybe Ms. McDonald did not want to have sex with you. Has that ever crossed your mind?
I will never know because I never approached her like that.

So, you don't know if she would of screwed you, but you are sure you could of had her if you wanted her? So, the implication is that you were such a smooth stud that you could have any woman bubbling in her panties, or you were going to force yourself on her, as in rape. Am I missing anything?

Do you know what percentage of students sleep with their teachers? Out of all the students and teachers in all the grades across the country in all the years... and you think the decision of whether there was sex between you and your Spanish teacher was up to you... yes, you are an idiot.
That was the whole point of bringing up MY understanding of consent at age 13, moron.

If she asked me to have sex, and I said yes, then I would in fact "bang the shit out of her".

That was the whole point of bringing up MY understanding of consent at age 13, moron.

If she asked me to have sex, and I said yes, then I would in fact "bang the shit out of her".
There's a difference between factually consenting to a blow job and being of the age to give lawful consent to a blow job.

So, you don't know if she would of screwed you, but you are sure you could of had her if you wanted her? So, the implication is that you were such a smooth stud that you could have any woman bubbling in her panties, or you were going to force yourself on her, as in rape. Am I missing anything?
I was very mature compared to the other kids, and I was much more pleasant to be around and talk to than they were as well.

I was literally casually talking about sex with my English teacher(about the same age as my Spanish teacher was, but not as hot)on the 1st day after class because some idiots drew vaginas in the textbooks for no apparent reason.

And you are wrong. A 13 year old doesn't understand the consequences of consensual sex with an adult. I can repeat this to you a thousand times over and you still don't get it.

There's a difference between factually consenting to a blow job and being of the age to give lawful consent to a blow job.
Have ignored this entire discussion up to this point?

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.

"You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."

Wrong!

I was very mature compared to the other kids, and I was much more pleasant to be around and talk to than they were as well.

I was literally casually talking about sex with my English teacher(about the same age as my Spanish teacher was, but not as hot)on the 1st day after class because some idiots drew vaginas in the textbooks for no apparent reason.
Sounds like you had them eating out of your hand. Good thing they did not gang bang you.

Kid's brains are not even fully developed when they reach the age of consent. This conversation is asinine.

Have ignored this entire discussion up to this point?
I am trying to ignore it now.

And you are wrong. A 13 year old doesn't understand the consequences of consensual sex with an adult. I can repeat this to you a thousand times over and you still don't get it.
I most definitely did.

You can make that claim as much as you want, but I knew pretty much everything that could happen as a result of doing something like that at that time.

Kid's brains are not even fully developed when they reach the age of consent. This conversation is asinine.
Exactly. The judgment center of the adolescent brain is not developed. They are literally physiologically incapable of making rational decisions.

That's why it is rape even if they agree to have sex with an adult.

It's amazing the pseudocons are bending over backwards to defend a pedophile.

I have often said Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, but I would never have guessed he would lead them this far astray.

Exactly. The judgment center of the adolescent brain is not developed. They are literally physiologically incapable of making rational decisions.

That's why it is rape even if they agree to have sex with an adult.

It's amazing the pseudocons are bending over backwards to defend a pedophile.

I have often said Trump would lead his Chumps into the liberal camp, but I would never have guessed he would lead them this far astray.
I started making rational decisions in elementary school, and I know I am not the only one out there.

Forum List

Back