So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. Teenagers are not even in there.

There is very little difference, they are both wrong. 14 year old children shouldn't be having sex with their teachers or any other adults for that matter. You understand right now you are arguing something that is irrelevant?

It's like arguing what color hood to have put over your head when walking to the gallows. It just doesn't matter and doesn't change the outcome.

Ok. Look, you're going to have to do something more than stand there and say, "It's wrong.".

What's wrong is that you and others like you tagged this guy as a pedophile and knew he wasn't. There are teens that are seeking those types of relationships........no matter how wrong or misguided we think they are.

It is relevant because, whether you choose to realize it or not, it is still ongoing and if you think that standing there and screaming, "It's wrong." is somehow going to impact that group of teens............you have another thing coming.
You're a sick individual.

There are men that rape women. Guess we just have to settle for it as a fact of life eh?

Yep, it's ok because the men want it.
There is very little difference, they are both wrong. 14 year old children shouldn't be having sex with their teachers or any other adults for that matter. You understand right now you are arguing something that is irrelevant?

It's like arguing what color hood to have put over your head when walking to the gallows. It just doesn't matter and doesn't change the outcome.

Ok. Look, you're going to have to do something more than stand there and say, "It's wrong.".

What's wrong is that you and others like you tagged this guy as a pedophile and knew he wasn't. There are teens that are seeking those types of relationships........no matter how wrong or misguided we think they are.

It is relevant because, whether you choose to realize it or not, it is still ongoing and if you think that standing there and screaming, "It's wrong." is somehow going to impact that group of teens............you have another thing coming.

It's NOT ABOUT THE TEENS! Do you not fucking understand that? Jesus fucking Christ... You are arguing for having sex with underage individuals because the teens want to. Do you seriously not see the flaw in your argument?

HE TOLD ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE AS A TEEN THAT IS IN HIS COMMENTARY.

HE TOLD JOE ROGAN IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TEENAGERS WHEN YOU ARE AN ADULT! HE SAID HE KNOWS AND WATCHED PEOPLE AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS... AND IS PROTECTING THEM!

You are fucking defending a man that thinks it is ok to be a sexual predator.

He said.............you have never seen a 15 year old and thought she was hot. He says.........when I was 15 but then said he has seen 15 year olds and thought they would be hot when they were older. Joe said, I'm not a creeper like you. Milo said, Hey, don't be laying that on me I don't like 14 year olds. And before he talks about the HOLLYWOOD PARTY WHAT DOES HE SAY?

Milo advocates having sex with teenagers and you argue for pages and pages about it... and Milo admits he watched Hollywood people have sex with young boys and didn't report it, and protects them, WHAT DOES THAT SAY? Seriously, you need fucking help as much as Milo does.

For those last, valiant defenders of Milo here:

Do you agree with him that "consent" is arbitrary?

Do you agree that "some" 13 year olds can "consent" to sex with adults?

Do you agree that this is a good thing for those kids?

No.

In fact, I dealt with a kid that was 14 years old going to a park to pick up men. He was flaming. There is not a doubt in my mind he was getting paid at least some of the time. In his mind, the world was against him because he was gay. In reality, nobody gave a damn that he was gay. Just go to school and go home because your 14.

Is it a good thing? No. But, don't think it's not happening. They aren't going to find the types of relationships in junior high and high school that all the other kids are going to find. So, they seek elsewhere. Still not ok..........but don't think it's not happening.

I don't even think 16 is a good age for "consent" especially considering the whole piece of the brain that deals with time and consequences doesn't finish growing in until age 26.

Milo sounds like a really confused guy that encountered sexual abuse in a church and accepts responsibility for it.

It's not pedophilia.
What he encountered was molestation. What he is condoning is pedophilia

As I said before, "hebephilia" would be a more appropriate term - pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children, while hebephilia is attraction to pubescent children.

Pederast could also describe it.

Pedophilia is prepubescent children. That isn't what he was dealing with.

Are you arguing that hebephilia is not as bad as pedophilia?

And there is nothing in my post to suggest that.

Pedophilia is fucking horrendous. And hebephilia with young gay males is also horrendous but it is absolutely something that people that support LGBT need to deal with...........honestly. The reality is that many gay teens will seek those relationships out.

Now, how are you going to approach that?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

This isn't a thread about how to reach out and help gay teens, this is about Milo Yiannopoulos' comments.

Those were in his comments. The fuck do you think he was talking about?

This thread is about Milo's endorsement of adults and 13 year olds having sexual relations.

If you want to talk about how to help gay teens, you are welcome to start a thread on that.

What's he talking about?

They didn't think it was "wrong" when Harvey Milk was exploiting underage drug addicted male prostitutes.

Go figure.

And how do you know that? Is this thread about him? Is there a thread here about him? Is there a video of Milk saying he has done that and thinks it is an acceptable thing to do? Show me that video and I'll condemn him.
Yes there is a thread where Libs defend Milk's exploitation of young boys on this board.

Feel free to provide it, and then show me where *I* defended him in it.

Ferl free to use the board search functions. I'm not your secretary.

They didn't think it was "wrong" when Harvey Milk was exploiting underage drug addicted male prostitutes.

Go figure.

And how do you know that? Is this thread about him? Is there a thread here about him? Is there a video of Milk saying he has done that and thinks it is an acceptable thing to do? Show me that video and I'll condemn him.
Yes there is a thread where Libs defend Milk's exploitation of young boys on this board.

You brought it up when it is off topic to this thread and accused me of defending him. It's up to you to prove it, not mine to disprove it.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Milo was, SURPRISE, quoted out of context to make him look bad

I am shocked, shocked I tell you

I had thought that our honest and fair media would never stoop to such a thing

oh, wait...

Are you arguing that hebephilia is not as bad as pedophilia?

Pedophilia is fucking horrendous. And hebephilia with young gay males is also horrendous but it is absolutely something that people that support LGBT need to deal with...........honestly. The reality is that many gay teens will seek those relationships out.

This isn't a thread about how to reach out and help gay teens, this is about Milo Yiannopoulos' comments.

This thread is about Milo's endorsement of adults and 13 year olds having sexual relations.

If you want to talk about how to help gay teens, you are welcome to start a thread on that.

What's he talking about?

A number of things - including that he thinks that Joe Rogan should be attracted to teenage girls, and that the priest who molested him was in fact molested by him, and that it was his idea, and the priest did nothing wrong.

There are men that rape women. Guess we just have to settle for it as a fact of life eh?

It's NOT ABOUT THE TEENS! Do you not fucking understand that? Jesus fucking Christ... You are arguing for having sex with underage individuals because the teens want to. Do you seriously not see the flaw in your argument?

HE TOLD JOE ROGAN IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TEENAGERS WHEN YOU ARE AN ADULT! HE SAID HE KNOWS AND WATCHED PEOPLE AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS... AND IS PROTECTING THEM!

He said.............you have never seen a 15 year old and thought she was hot. He says.........when I was 15 but then said he has seen 15 year olds and thought they would be hot when they were older. Joe said, I'm not a creeper like you. Milo said, Hey, don't be laying that on me I don't like 14 year olds. And before he talks about the HOLLYWOOD PARTY WHAT DOES HE SAY?

Milo advocates having sex with teenagers and you argue for pages and pages about it... and Milo admits he watched Hollywood people have sex with young boys and didn't report it, and protects them, WHAT DOES THAT SAY? Seriously, you need fucking help as much as Milo does.
MIlo also admitted to outting several known pedophile's as a journalist. And being against the practice as well as a victim of child sex abuse himself.

I am not advocating breaking the law for MENSA teens, but you have to admit that the argument against teens having sex with adults is quite weak.

Once upon a time 13 year old girls were marrying 18 year old men on the regular, and that wasn't pedophilia at the time.

Yeah and in certain parts of the world pre-teens can get married, sometimes to adult men, does that make it right? Good fucking grief... and intelligence has nothing to do with someone''s maturity level and ability to make correct decisions.
It definitely does.

The more intelligence you have, the more opportunity you have to mature faster.

The only reason why stupid people become mature is because they literally exhaust all the bad options until only the good ones remain.

No, no it doesn't. IQ does not equate to a person's maturity level... pick up a book every once in awhile.
IQ is one of the reasons why kids pick up books(and comprehend them) at earlier ages.

You shot yourself in the foot on that one.

I told YOU to pick up a book... because you don't know what you are talking about. Adolescent IQ has nothing to do with maturity.
And why are you telling me to pick up a book and not a teenager?

How can a 13 year old not have the ability to thoroughly research what sex is, ask their (older)friends about it, and maybe their parents?

Maturity has almost everything to do with IQ.

It is not about maturity in all actuality, it is all about the power that the adult has or should have in that situation that the teenager can't have.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

oh, wait...

He was quoted out of context? Did you watch the video with Joe Rogan? Sorry but those weren't quotes... that is straight out of his mouth.

What's he talking about?

A number of things - including that he thinks that Joe Rogan should be attracted to teenage girls, and that the priest who molested him was in fact molested by him, and that it was his idea, and the priest did nothing wrong.

And proud of having sex with his English teacher...

oh, wait...
Especially because they have a habit of protecting hollywood sexual predators.

God you're a level of stupid under this ID.

What's he talking about?

Tell me about the conversation between Joe and Milo about the 15 year old.

MIlo also admitted to outting several known pedophile's as a journalist. And being against the practice as well as a victim of child sex abuse himself.

He's admitted it? So you are taking him for his word except when he says it is ok to have sex with underage kids?

Go figure.

You brought it up when it is off topic to this thread and accused me of defending him. It's up to you to prove it, not mine to disprove it.
I said liberals defended him in a thread on this board. Play your word games with someone else.

He's admitted it? So you are taking him for his word except when he says it is ok to have sex with underage kids?
Why would I believe liberals with an agenda on any subject?

I said liberals defended him in a thread on this board. Play your word games with someone else.

I did. In fact, I located the book the information was pulled from and then other books that had differing information.

Here is the actual transcript:

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopolous Video on Pedophilia

His follow up:

Milo on Facebook:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics. And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I’m partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is “about right.”

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

And, 1 hour ago:

I’ve gone through worse. This will not defeat me.”

Previous tweets on pedophilia:

Brett Mac on Twitter

Milo's definition of a pedophile differs from our common definition. Commonly anybody is a pedo who engages in sexual relations with somebody under the age of consent (18 in most places, but I do believe that, given certain age restrictions on the older perp, 16 is "acceptable" in some states). So, he has outted known pedophiles and actively works against pedophilia using his understanding of the term.

The issue is that his understanding of the term does not match our common understanding of the term. This all started when he was on a Drunken Peasants podcast and stated that the difference actually was of pre-pubescent and one who has started to undergo puberty. In his specific example, he would consider somebody a pedophile to want to engage or engage in sexual actions with a pre-pubescent 13 year old. However, if the 13-year old was not pre-pubescent (had started / went through puberty), then he saw that as okay.

THAT IS A HUGE ISSUE! In my mind that is highly immoral. Now, you can debate about its morality all you want, as that is subjective. What is not subjective is that fact that it is HIGHLY ILLEGAL. Let's get the facts straight here.

Forum List

Back