So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

No.

In fact, I dealt with a kid that was 14 years old going to a park to pick up men. He was flaming. There is not a doubt in my mind he was getting paid at least some of the time. In his mind, the world was against him because he was gay. In reality, nobody gave a damn that he was gay. Just go to school and go home because your 14.

Is it a good thing? No. But, don't think it's not happening. They aren't going to find the types of relationships in junior high and high school that all the other kids are going to find. So, they seek elsewhere. Still not ok..........but don't think it's not happening.

I don't even think 16 is a good age for "consent" especially considering the whole piece of the brain that deals with time and consequences doesn't finish growing in until age 26.

Milo sounds like a really confused guy that encountered sexual abuse in a church and accepts responsibility for it.

It's not pedophilia.
What he encountered was molestation. What he is condoning is pedophilia

Pedophilia is prepubescent children. That isn't what he was dealing with.

Are you arguing that hebephilia is not as bad as pedophilia?

And there is nothing in my post to suggest that.

Pedophilia is fucking horrendous. And hebephilia with young gay males is also horrendous but it is absolutely something that people that support LGBT need to deal with...........honestly. The reality is that many gay teens will seek those relationships out.

Now, how are you going to approach that?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

This isn't a thread about how to reach out and help gay teens, this is about Milo Yiannopoulos' comments.

Those were in his comments. The fuck do you think he was talking about?

For those last, valiant defenders of Milo here:

Do you agree with him that "consent" is arbitrary?

Do you agree that "some" 13 year olds can "consent" to sex with adults?

Do you agree that this is a good thing for those kids?

No.

In fact, I dealt with a kid that was 14 years old going to a park to pick up men. He was flaming. There is not a doubt in my mind he was getting paid at least some of the time. In his mind, the world was against him because he was gay. In reality, nobody gave a damn that he was gay. Just go to school and go home because your 14.

Is it a good thing? No. But, don't think it's not happening. They aren't going to find the types of relationships in junior high and high school that all the other kids are going to find. So, they seek elsewhere. Still not ok..........but don't think it's not happening.

I don't even think 16 is a good age for "consent" especially considering the whole piece of the brain that deals with time and consequences doesn't finish growing in until age 26.

Milo sounds like a really confused guy that encountered sexual abuse in a church and accepts responsibility for it.

It's not pedophilia.

Did you watch the video with Joe Rogan? Milo literally thinks Rogan is odd for not wanting to fuck a young teenage girl when he is in his mid-twenties. That's advocating pedophilia... not a confusion about sexuality.

Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. Teenagers are not even in there.

There is very little difference, they are both wrong. 14 year old children shouldn't be having sex with their teachers or any other adults for that matter. You understand right now you are arguing something that is irrelevant?

It's like arguing what color hood to have put over your head when walking to the gallows. It just doesn't matter and doesn't change the outcome.

Ok. Look, you're going to have to do something more than stand there and say, "It's wrong.".

What's wrong is that you and others like you tagged this guy as a pedophile and knew he wasn't. There are teens that are seeking those types of relationships........no matter how wrong or misguided we think they are.

It is relevant because, whether you choose to realize it or not, it is still ongoing and if you think that standing there and screaming, "It's wrong." is somehow going to impact that group of teens............you have another thing coming.
You're a sick individual.

There are men that rape women. Guess we just have to settle for it as a fact of life eh?

No.

It's not pedophilia.

Did you watch the video with Joe Rogan? Milo literally thinks Rogan is odd for not wanting to fuck a young teenage girl when he is in his mid-twenties. That's advocating pedophilia... not a confusion about sexuality.

Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. Teenagers are not even in there.

There is very little difference, they are both wrong. 14 year old children shouldn't be having sex with their teachers or any other adults for that matter. You understand right now you are arguing something that is irrelevant?

It's like arguing what color hood to have put over your head when walking to the gallows. It just doesn't matter and doesn't change the outcome.

Ok. Look, you're going to have to do something more than stand there and say, "It's wrong.".

What's wrong is that you and others like you tagged this guy as a pedophile and knew he wasn't. There are teens that are seeking those types of relationships........no matter how wrong or misguided we think they are.

It is relevant because, whether you choose to realize it or not, it is still ongoing and if you think that standing there and screaming, "It's wrong." is somehow going to impact that group of teens............you have another thing coming.

It's NOT ABOUT THE TEENS! Do you not fucking understand that? Jesus fucking Christ... You are arguing for having sex with underage individuals because the teens want to. Do you seriously not see the flaw in your argument?

HE TOLD ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE AS A TEEN THAT IS IN HIS COMMENTARY.

There are plenty of 13 year olds who are mentally advanced enough to actually know what consent means and how to give it.

There are also plenty of 18 year olds who are too stupid to consent to ANYTHING, much less sex.

Another advocate for breaking the law... I understand that this forum is about free speech, but wasn't a thread shut down over this type of premise?
I am not advocating breaking the law for MENSA teens, but you have to admit that the argument against teens having sex with adults is quite weak.

Once upon a time 13 year old girls were marrying 18 year old men on the regular, and that wasn't pedophilia at the time.

Yeah and in certain parts of the world pre-teens can get married, sometimes to adult men, does that make it right? Good fucking grief... and intelligence has nothing to do with someone''s maturity level and ability to make correct decisions.
Those parts of the world simply never changed from what was the norm the world over. In the west we both increased our lifespan significantly(thus no longer making people go through a mid life crisis in their 20s) and slowed down maturity, so the concept of underaged sex became real in our societies.

BTW, intelligence has a lot to do with maturity.

The more intelligence you have, the more opportunity you have to mature faster.

The only reason why stupid people become mature is because they literally exhaust all the bad options until only the good ones remain.

Last edited:
No.

It's not pedophilia.

There are men that rape women. Guess we just have to settle for it as a fact of life eh?

Yep, it's ok because the men want it.

No.

It's not pedophilia.

And no where can you get that from my comments.

It's NOT ABOUT THE TEENS! Do you not fucking understand that? Jesus fucking Christ... You are arguing for having sex with underage individuals because the teens want to. Do you seriously not see the flaw in your argument?

HE TOLD JOE ROGAN IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TEENAGERS WHEN YOU ARE AN ADULT! HE SAID HE KNOWS AND WATCHED PEOPLE AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS... AND IS PROTECTING THEM!

You are fucking defending a man that thinks it is ok to be a sexual predator.

There are plenty of 13 year olds who are mentally advanced enough to actually know what consent means and how to give it.

There are also plenty of 18 year olds who are too stupid to consent to ANYTHING, much less sex.

Another advocate for breaking the law... I understand that this forum is about free speech, but wasn't a thread shut down over this type of premise?
I am not advocating breaking the law for MENSA teens, but you have to admit that the argument against teens having sex with adults is quite weak.

Once upon a time 13 year old girls were marrying 18 year old men on the regular, and that wasn't pedophilia at the time.

Yeah and in certain parts of the world pre-teens can get married, sometimes to adult men, does that make it right? Good fucking grief... and intelligence has nothing to do with someone''s maturity level and ability to make correct decisions.
It definitely does.

The only reason why stupid people become mature is because they literally exhaust all the bad options until only the good ones remain.

No, no it doesn't. IQ does not equate to a person's maturity level... pick up a book every once in awhile.

No.

It's not pedophilia.

They didn't think it was "wrong" when Harvey Milk was exploiting underage drug addicted male prostitutes.

Go figure.

No.

It's not pedophilia.

They didn't think it was "wrong" when Harvey Milk was exploiting underage drug addicted male prostitutes.

Go figure.
I did and this is MY THREAD.

Try again

No.

It's not pedophilia.

Go figure.

And how do you know that? Is this thread about him? Is there a thread here about him? Is there a video of Milk saying he has done that and thinks it is an acceptable thing to do? Show me that video and I'll condemn him.

Go figure.
I did and this is MY THREAD.

Try again
I wasn't talking about you.

It definitely does.

No, no it doesn't. IQ does not equate to a person's maturity level... pick up a book every once in awhile.
IQ is one of the reasons why kids pick up books(and comprehend them) at earlier ages.

You shot yourself in the foot on that one.

Go figure.

And how do you know that? Is this thread about him? Is there a thread here about him? Is there a video of Milk saying he has done that and thinks it is an acceptable thing to do? Show me that video and I'll condemn him.
Yes there is a thread where Libs defend Milk's exploitation of young boys on this board.

Yep, it's ok because the men want it.

HE TOLD JOE ROGAN IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TEENAGERS WHEN YOU ARE AN ADULT! HE SAID HE KNOWS AND WATCHED PEOPLE AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS... AND IS PROTECTING THEM!

You are fucking defending a man that thinks it is ok to be a sexual predator.

He said.............you have never seen a 15 year old and thought she was hot. He says.........when I was 15 but then said he has seen 15 year olds and thought they would be hot when they were older. Joe said, I'm not a creeper like you. Milo said, Hey, don't be laying that on me I don't like 14 year olds. And before he talks about the HOLLYWOOD PARTY WHAT DOES HE SAY?

Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance
This is the guy that many on the RW wanted heard at Berkeley.

Bod if you are going to go after Milo god help you.

Milo in this interview was trying to explain how an elder gay world personna could help him and others thru the ropes of being a young gay.

NOW and if you really want to go for it Bod I will take you on and fuck you big time bitch.

I don't get you here but I will, I shall Bod do you in. Ready?

Seek professional help.

Go figure.

Yes there is a thread where Libs defend Milk's exploitation of young boys on this board.

And I am the one that hunted down the information stating that he wasn't on at least one of those threads.

It definitely does.

IQ is one of the reasons why kids pick up books(and comprehend them) at earlier ages.

You shot yourself in the foot on that one.

I told YOU to pick up a book... because you don't know what you are talking about. Adolescent IQ has nothing to do with maturity.

Go figure.

Feel free to provide it, and then show me where *I* defended him in it.

What he encountered was molestation. What he is condoning is pedophilia

Pedophilia is prepubescent children. That isn't what he was dealing with.

Are you arguing that hebephilia is not as bad as pedophilia?

And there is nothing in my post to suggest that.

Pedophilia is fucking horrendous. And hebephilia with young gay males is also horrendous but it is absolutely something that people that support LGBT need to deal with...........honestly. The reality is that many gay teens will seek those relationships out.

Now, how are you going to approach that?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

This isn't a thread about how to reach out and help gay teens, this is about Milo Yiannopoulos' comments.

Those were in his comments. The fuck do you think he was talking about?

This thread is about Milo's endorsement of adults and 13 year olds having sexual relations.

If you want to talk about how to help gay teens, you are welcome to start a thread on that.

Forum List

Back