So, you don't think the school shooting was a hoax???

Status
Not open for further replies.
pssst, Dexter -- I'm whispering because I don't want anybody else to overhear, but you see, my uncle Norman is a member of Zog and last night he, and the rest of his cabal had their the weekly plotting and scheming session at our house. Even though it was in the next room, I was able to hear things -- alarming things!.

They are on on to you, Dexter. They know you are are an American patriot who is just trying to tell the world about Jews, and they don't want that. They have been watching you, Dexter. As soon as you fall asleep at night, they have been coming into your place, touching your things with those money grubbing hands of theirs and sniffing at your clothes with those big, hooked noses. I couldn't quite tell exactly what they were saying, but I overheard the words "tap water", "mind altering chemicals" and "Judenize him".

Just a word to the wise, but I'd be careful if I were you, Dexter. Keep one eye open when you fall asleep, listen carefully for those telltale Jew scurrying sounds, and whatever you do, don't drink out of the tap!! I think they have done something to the water that is gradually turning you into a Jew! Zog has its ways, believe me, and it would be a terrible shame if they were able to turn you. They are watching you, so don't let down your guard for even a minute, k?

Can the mods create a forum for posts like this called The Cuckoo's Nest. That way we the rest of the birds can fly over it.

Oh, please. Conspiracy theorists have been around much longer than fake news. What leads to more conspiracy theories is fake news. Maybe the media, and others should keep that in mind.

I pity anyone who doesn't recognize that this is what chanting 'fake news' leads to. You now have given idiots like this LaDexter tool a voice. Have fun with it.

Oh, please. Conspiracy theorists have been around much longer than fake news. What leads to more conspiracy theories is fake news. Maybe the media, and others should keep that in mind.

I pity anyone who doesn't recognize that this is what chanting 'fake news' leads to. You now have given idiots like this LaDexter tool a voice. Have fun with it.

Conspiracy theories were never taken serious by a political party, that's changed now and half you wingnut yahoos on this site believe some really weird shit.

Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna... have... we're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe, maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of... alfalfa for the rabbits. And you get to tend the rabbits..

Oh, Jesus Christ that's the funniest thing I've read in quite some time.

Thank John Steinbeck...

It's my new canned reply for the really stupid shit...

Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna... have... we're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe, maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of... alfalfa for the rabbits. And you get to tend the rabbits..

Thank John Steinbeck...

why do you hate lennie?

Bull. Just stop with the crap. You believe what you want to believe, if it makes you feel better. Doesn’t make it true, though.

Conspiracy theories were never taken serious by a political party, that's changed now and half you wingnut yahoos on this site believe some really weird shit.

His "dad" by his side..

What a crock lololol.

Last edited:

Thank John Steinbeck...

Oh, I got the reference and it was perfect.

Bull. Just stop with the crap. You believe what you want to believe, if it makes you feel better. Doesn’t make it true, though.

When you whine about the 'Deep State', you look like LaDexter, remember that. Which by the way he probably believes in those conspiracy theories too. Have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back