So, you want UNITY

Sounds like a great plan.

We can fabricate lies about Biden.
We can shout and harass you libs out of restaurants.
We can congregate on your front lawn with bull horns.
We can drag you out of your cars.
We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

Then, we could all be the same…UNITY.
I d love unity but it’s impossible. Why? Leftists are idiots.

go back to your mommy, you poorly educated deplorable, it is over, your cult leader lost like a dog to a 78 y/o man with cognitive decline...

View attachment 419809
Pedro, your stalking is amusing. Keep at it. Picturing your chubby little fingers typing insults amuses me. Snowflake

there is hope in the horizon, President Biden will bring us together mr. deplorable...;)
Go to hell.

His geriatric ass will get nothing done. More division.

WAR!!!

I want to bathe in commie guts.
Al, worships Elizabeth Warren. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Xponentialchaos,
Quote me. Find one and I'll PayPal your sorry ass a million bucks.

Sry, you'll never squeeze real money out of your monthly welfare check.

I don't play into stoopid generalization fallacies. thanks for playing.

That was easy. I accept your concession. You should go give some pointers to Rumpleforeskin about that.
Pogo, you are like that short Mexican that tried to provoke Ric Flair at the gym where I worked out in Amarillo, Texas. Flair, Rick Rude and Lex Luger were doing a show at the Amarillo Civic Center in 1984......the word got out that they were working out at the gym off of Georgia Street and I-40 and this short, stocky Mexican came in and "bowed up" to Flair. Of course Flair didn't take the bait and the little man walked away feeling like a real "stud muffin".....you have that same mentality. You have a big ol' bag of nothing...but please ( and by all means ) thrust out that puny, pigeon cyber chest of yours and believe that you made a salient point.........we will simply laugh at you as you walk away with a self-satisfying smirk.....

Pogo is fighting a severe weight problem.
If she doesn't get her cheese nachos....watch out world !!
Pogo can be a decent human being at times.....we are both fans of Steely Dan and both felt saddened at the loss of Walter Becker. I even defended him when some troll tried to make Becker's death a political issue

Make no mistake, Pogo can be a "foaming at the mouth" commie douchebag when properly provoked...but we share one thing in common which is the greatness of Steely Dan. I did a youtube video of one of their songs....

You are talking about someone who voted Biden and favors Communist rule over your liberty.
Someone who says Republicans tried to steal the election.

decency? Don't see it.

You're a fucking liar.
Quote that or leave the fucking board, asshole.

lol

Yep...."decent" person

I'm not seeing a quote there, liar.

Get the fuck out.

Pogo, did you even watch my youtube video paying homage to Steely Dan?

Pogo seems very important to you.
Careful how you cozy up to commies who hate republicans

Hitler liked animals and so do I....but I still realize the terrorist he was

I try to see the good in everyone...and even those I disagree with. I try to find common ground and from there, perhaps that chasm that divides us could be narrowed. I am the eternal optimist. When my father passed away in September, those that "flamed" me and i did to them stopped down and gave condolences during my time of grief. They didn't see "Dale, the anti-leftist", they saw me as someone that lost my my father. They put aside past differences and commiserated with me. They could have said "Fuck you, I am glad your father is dead because he obviously raised a Trumpster"....instead? For that one period, they put personal feelings aside and lifted me up.

If that offends you, I don't know what to say. What I do know is that when I posted a tribute to my dad, you didn't chime in or acknowledge it....no offense taken for sure....BUT, posters here that vehemently disagree with me put aside their personal feelings for a small period of time didn't see me as a "Trumpster" and lifted me up.

-can you please provide a link to that thread?
usually I offer condolences regardless.
However, to accuse someone of callousness because they may have missed a particular thread is a bit rude Dale.

Dude, I am not saying that because you didn't see my tribute to my dad that you were callous. My POINT was that posters here that I have feuded with in the past put aside their partisanship and lifted me up....it was a very tough time and I still struggle and I still grieve. My dad was my hero and he stood up for those that needed a voice. He walked and stood tall. Watching the hand of time reduce him to the shadow of the man he was? Well, it was gut-wrenching. He wanted me to have his most cherished possession which was his 1964 Sunburst Gibson flat-top six string that I listened to him play all my life. I can't even open the case of that guitar without getting a lump in my throat.

Sounds like you are still suffering.
You also sound like a sensitive person. The world needs those.

I know the feeling of loss. many do. I lost someone dear to me not too long ago. Still hurts so I know how you must feel

My dad took care of my mom when she developed a spinal disease that left her basically bed-ridden for the last ten years of her life. He lived to take care of her. He never complained about his plight. He took his vows seriously and when she passed away, a part of him died. Twenty years later he would still weep about her. I played the song "I Wanna Be Loved Like That" by Shenandoah at his funeral and I gave the eulogy. I didn't hold up very well while doing it but every word I spoke came from the heart. He was humble and very kind and I fail in so many ways when it comes to the example he set for me.

In the spirit of unity, I just want to say that Dale Smith ’s dad sounds like an amazing person who we should all strive to be like.

Dale, this is probably the one and only thing you and I will ever agree on.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

go back to your mommy, you poorly educated deplorable, it is over, your cult leader lost like a dog to a 78 y/o man with cognitive decline...

View attachment 419809
Pedro, your stalking is amusing. Keep at it. Picturing your chubby little fingers typing insults amuses me. Snowflake

there is hope in the horizon, President Biden will bring us together mr. deplorable...;)
Go to hell.

WAR!!!

I have nothing against Liz, I was just a bit disappointed when she veered left during the campaign, I do not live in NE, so for the moment I won't be able to be there for you personally, Boston is a nice town (just messing with you bout N. Dorchester), I'm not surprised that there is a small number of people in the area with your backward-type mentality, there's got to be a little bit of everything in this world, but again, President Biden will bring us together...

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

I have nothing against Liz, I was just a bit disappointed when she veered left during the campaign, I do not live in NE, so for the moment I won't be able to be there for you personally, Boston is a nice town (just messing with you bout N. Dorchester), I'm not surprised that there is a small number of people in the area with your backward-type mentality, there's got to be a little bit of everything in this world, but again, President Biden will bring us together...
My mentality is not backward. It is different from yours. Until you comprehend what that means, there is no chance of bringing us together, Al.

None.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

I hate to break it to you deplorable, but you will have to suck it up to President Biden, and then, President Kamala for quite a while, just get your Pop Corn and enjoy the ride... :p :p :p :p :p

1606027387617.png

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

My mentality is not backward. It is different from yours. Until you comprehend what that means, there is no chance of bringing us together, Al.

None.

Well I guess that by definition, my mentality is more progressive/intellectual and yours more regressive/rather illogical, delusional...

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

I hate to break it to you deplorable, but you will have to suck it up to President Biden, and then, President Kamala for quite a while, just get your Pop Corn and enjoy the ride... :p :p :p :p :p

View attachment 419833
Won’t affect me one iota. I already live in MA. Blue state all around. Why do you not understand that? Dumb Lefitst.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

Well I guess that by definition, my mentality is more progressive/intellectual and yours more regressive/rather illogical, delusional...
You cannot tell the difference between men and women not do you know how to spell buffoon but you are more intellectual? No. Indeed you’re primitive while I am evolved. Isn’t that right, Alberto?

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

You cannot tell the difference between men and women not do you know how to spell buffoon but you are more intellectual? No. Indeed you’re primitive while I am evolved.

I hear you talking a lot bout gender, and homosexuality, perhaps some insecurities? well, I am not judgmental bout people with lifestyles outside of the mainstream, I surely hope people like you are not discriminated upon, like lady gaga once said, you were just born that way, nothing to be ashamed of...:)

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

You cannot tell the difference between men and women not do you know how to spell buffoon but you are more intellectual? No. Indeed you’re primitive while I am evolved.

I hear you talking a lot bout gender, and homosexuality, perhaps some insecurities? well I am not judgmental bout people with lifestyles outside of the mainstream, I surely hope people like you are not discriminated upon, like lady gaga once said, you were just born that way, nothing to be ashamed of...:)
I am a father of two kids. Why are you hitting on me? Weird. Don’t judge others until they identify as girls but are really boys and decide to play sports vs my kids, Alberto. Leftists like you would not understand. You should try finding a job and seeing what paying taxes feels like. Snowflake.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

I hear you talking a lot bout gender, and homosexuality, perhaps some insecurities? well I am not judgmental bout people with lifestyles outside of the mainstream, I surely hope people like you are not discriminated upon, like lady gaga once said, you were just born that way, nothing to be ashamed of...:)
I am a father of two kids. Why are you hitting on me? Weird. Don’t judge others until they identify as girls but are really boys and decide to play sports vs my kids, Alberto. Leftists like you would not understand. You should try finding a job and seeing what paying taxes feels like. Snowflake.

I'm not anywhere near being gay, but have nothing against them, and if you are not, well, good for you, I was just a bit confused with some of your statements. I do detect a lot of anger and hostility in you, lots of cursing and name calling,etc. I'm not sure whether due to lack of formal education, or simply a dysfunctional upbringing, in any case, that's something that can be worked on...

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

I'm not anywhere near being gay, but have nothing against them, and if you are not, well, good for you, I was just a bit confused with some of your statements. I do detect a lot of anger and hostility in you, lots of cursing and name calling,etc. I'm not sure whether due to lack of formal education, or simply a dysfunctional upbringing, in any case, that's something that can be worked on...
Says the dude who comes here to troll in bold. Alberto, if you cannot take it then don’t dish it out. Your psychoanalysis is amusing. Let me retort. You’re a weak loser and DJT hurts your sensitive feelings. You come here and say things you never would to someone face to face. Makes you a typical leftist. Your candidate won and you’re still bitching. Amazing.

Forum List

Back