So, you want UNITY

Sounds like a great plan.

We can fabricate lies about Biden.
We can shout and harass you libs out of restaurants.
We can congregate on your front lawn with bull horns.
We can drag you out of your cars.
We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

Then, we could all be the same…UNITY.
I d love unity but it’s impossible. Why? Leftists are idiots.

go back to your mommy, you poorly educated deplorable, it is over, your cult leader lost like a dog to a 78 y/o man with cognitive decline...

View attachment 419809
Pedro, your stalking is amusing. Keep at it. Picturing your chubby little fingers typing insults amuses me. Snowflake

there is hope in the horizon, President Biden will bring us together mr. deplorable...;)
Go to hell.

His geriatric ass will get nothing done. More division.

WAR!!!

I want to bathe in commie guts.
Al, worships Elizabeth Warren. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

I have nothing against Liz, I was just a bit disappointed when she veered left during the campaign, I do not live in NE, so for the moment I won't be able to be there for you personally, Boston is a nice town (just messing with you bout N. Dorchester), I'm not surprised that there is a small number of people in the area with your backward-type mentality, there's got to be a little bit of everything in this world, but again, President Biden will bring us together...
My mentality is not backward. It is different from yours. Until you comprehend what that means, there is no chance of bringing us together, Al.

None.

Well I guess that by definition, my mentality is more progressive/intellectual and yours more regressive/rather illogical, delusional...
You cannot tell the difference between men and women not do you know how to spell buffoon but you are more intellectual? No. Indeed you’re primitive while I am evolved.

I hear you talking a lot bout gender, and homosexuality, perhaps some insecurities? well I am not judgmental bout people with lifestyles outside of the mainstream, I surely hope people like you are not discriminated upon, like lady gaga once said, you were just born that way, nothing to be ashamed of...:)
I am a father of two kids. Why are you hitting on me? Weird. Don’t judge others until they identify as girls but are really boys and decide to play sports vs my kids, Alberto. Leftists like you would not understand. You should try finding a job and seeing what paying taxes feels like. Snowflake.

I'm not anywhere near being gay, but have nothing against them, and if you are not, well, good for you, I was just a bit confused with some of your statements. I do detect a lot of anger and hostility in you, lots of cursing and name calling,etc. I'm not sure whether due to lack of formal education, or simply a dysfunctional upbringing, in any case, that's something that can be worked on...
Says the dude who comes here to troll in bold. Alberto, if you cannot take it then don’t dish it out. Your psychoanalysis is amusing. Let me retort. You’re a weak loser and DJT hurts your sensitive feelings. You come here and say things you never would to someone face to face. Makes you a typical leftist. Your candidate won and you’re still bitching. Amazing.

au contraire mon amie, I'm very satisfied with the fact that pussygrabber is gone, I just want to be of assistance to those broken souls he leaves behind, it is hard to break off from a cult, remember Guyana? I just want you guys to stop drinking KoolAid, it may be bad for you...:D

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

go back to your mommy, you poorly educated deplorable, it is over, your cult leader lost like a dog to a 78 y/o man with cognitive decline...

View attachment 419809
Pedro, your stalking is amusing. Keep at it. Picturing your chubby little fingers typing insults amuses me. Snowflake

there is hope in the horizon, President Biden will bring us together mr. deplorable...;)
Go to hell.

WAR!!!

I have nothing against Liz, I was just a bit disappointed when she veered left during the campaign, I do not live in NE, so for the moment I won't be able to be there for you personally, Boston is a nice town (just messing with you bout N. Dorchester), I'm not surprised that there is a small number of people in the area with your backward-type mentality, there's got to be a little bit of everything in this world, but again, President Biden will bring us together...
My mentality is not backward. It is different from yours. Until you comprehend what that means, there is no chance of bringing us together, Al.

None.

Well I guess that by definition, my mentality is more progressive/intellectual and yours more regressive/rather illogical, delusional...
You cannot tell the difference between men and women not do you know how to spell buffoon but you are more intellectual? No. Indeed you’re primitive while I am evolved.

I hear you talking a lot bout gender, and homosexuality, perhaps some insecurities? well I am not judgmental bout people with lifestyles outside of the mainstream, I surely hope people like you are not discriminated upon, like lady gaga once said, you were just born that way, nothing to be ashamed of...:)
I am a father of two kids. Why are you hitting on me? Weird. Don’t judge others until they identify as girls but are really boys and decide to play sports vs my kids, Alberto. Leftists like you would not understand. You should try finding a job and seeing what paying taxes feels like. Snowflake.

I'm not anywhere near being gay, but have nothing against them, and if you are not, well, good for you, I was just a bit confused with some of your statements. I do detect a lot of anger and hostility in you, lots of cursing and name calling,etc. I'm not sure whether due to lack of formal education, or simply a dysfunctional upbringing, in any case, that's something that can be worked on...
Says the dude who comes here to troll in bold. Alberto, if you cannot take it then don’t dish it out. Your psychoanalysis is amusing. Let me retort. You’re a weak loser and DJT hurts your sensitive feelings. You come here and say things you never would to someone face to face. Makes you a typical leftist. Your candidate won and you’re still bitching. Amazing.

au contraire mon amie, I'm very satisfied with the fact that pussygrabber is gone, I just want to be of assistance to those broken souls he leaves behind, it is hard to break off from a cult, remember Guyana? I just want you guys to stop drinking KoolAid, it may be bad for you...:D
Wrong. I am not your friend. You post here to shame those who disagree with you politically so you get bashed by me for that, Alberto. You would not know a fact if it hit your ugly face. So now you don’t like pussy? Figured as much. Snowflake.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

View attachment 419809

Go to hell.

WAR!!!

None.

Wrong. I am not your friend. You post here to shame those who disagree with you politically so you get bashed by me for that, Alberto. You would not know a fact if it hit your ugly face. So now you don’t like pussy? Figured as much. Snowflake.

I deal with people like you on a daily basis, and often make them very mad when I reveal to them that their arguments are based on fantasies and alternative facts. So, I calmly show them what kind of troglodytes they in fact are, but without resorting to raise my voice or using obscenities like you guys tend to do.

1606031031556.png

When someone is cheating at cards, you don't resolve to cheat back better, you drag the cheater's ass outside and break his hands with a ball peen. Or just shoot him in the head.

Quit fucking around already.

Actually, you beat his ass and then you take I’m out back and beat his ass. :)

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

I say we Unite as Americans and eviscerate the commie left

When someone is cheating at cards, you don't resolve to cheat back better, you drag the cheater's ass outside and break his hands with a ball peen. Or just shoot him in the head.

Quit fucking around already.

I agree, although we aren't playing cards.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

I love great sarcasm that speaks truth

Forum List

Back