So, you want UNITY

Sounds like a great plan.

We can fabricate lies about Biden.
We can shout and harass you libs out of restaurants.
We can congregate on your front lawn with bull horns.
We can drag you out of your cars.
We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

Then, we could all be the same…UNITY.

Until the Right starts doing this and not just talking about it....things will keep getting worse.
The left has absolutely ZERO fear or respect for the weak, timid Right.

this is how the Left sees the Right.....(The Right, is on the floor)
c3d2f214-2622-4a33-8785-5645700ede6f-Flint-Mall-assault-01.JPG

23c0c108-2cb1-4cd2-b27e-c5bab168366f-Damire_Canell_Palmer.jpg

:laughing0301:

I know I know, I've seen billions of Composition Fallacies before around here but it's still freeging hilarious to watch.

Conservatives talk.....but will go no further.....but you knew that.

Sorry I don't "know" any Blanket Generalization fallacies. They're the domain of Duh Stoopids.
Definitely let us all know if you ever get one of 'em to work anywhere.

Then why do YOU make them so damn often.....Stoopid ???

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

Until the Right starts doing this and not just talking about it....things will keep getting worse.

I know I know, I've seen billions of Composition Fallacies before around here but it's still freeging hilarious to watch.

Sorry I don't "know" any Blanket Generalization fallacies. They're the domain of Duh Stoopids.
Definitely let us all know if you ever get one of 'em to work anywhere.

Then why do YOU make them so damn often.....Stoopid ???

Quote me. Find one and I'll PayPal your sorry ass a million bucks.
Go ask whatzername out there in AridZona. I challenged her the same thing a year ago, she got fucking bupkis.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

If that's true, then where is the FBI and the MSM getting the idea that white supremacists and white nationalist domestic terrorists (AKA: regular normal traditional American people) are the biggest danger around?

Either they are dangerous and willing, or they aren't..... can't have it both ways.

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

If that's true, then where is the FBI and the MSM getting the idea that white supremacists and white nationalist domestic terrorists (AKA: regular normal traditional American people) are the biggest danger around?

Either they are dangerous and willing, or they aren't..... can't have it both ways.

it's a matter of convenience.

Dangerous when it's convenient....but always harmless other than a super rare occasional outcast.

This guy knows his stuff !!!!
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Sry, you'll never squeeze real money out of your monthly welfare check.

I don't play into stoopid generalization fallacies. thanks for playing.

That was easy. I accept your concession. You should go give some pointers to Rumpleforeskin about that.

You gave up so fast......that was easy.
Don't blame you......your GED is no match

We can harass children.
Knock down your elderly.
Burn local businesses.

You've already done most of that. What's next?

That was easy. I accept your concession. You should go give some pointers to Rumpleforeskin about that.
Pogo, you are like that short Mexican that tried to provoke Ric Flair at the gym where I worked out in Amarillo, Texas. Flair, Rick Rude and Lex Luger were doing a show at the Amarillo Civic Center in 1984......the word got out that they were working out at the gym off of Georgia Street and I-40 and this short, stocky Mexican came in and "bowed up" to Flair. Of course Flair didn't take the bait and the little man walked away feeling like a real "stud muffin".....you have that same mentality. You have a big ol' bag of nothing...but please ( and by all means ) thrust out that puny, pigeon cyber chest of yours and believe that you made a salient point.........we will simply laugh at you as you walk away with a self-satisfying smirk.....

Pogo, you are like that short Mexican that tried to provoke Ric Flair at the gym where I worked out in Amarillo, Texas. Flair, Rick Rude and Lex Luger were doing a show at the Amarillo Civic Center in 1984......the word got out that they were working out at the gym off of Georgia Street and I-40 and this short, stocky Mexican came in and "bowed up" to Flair. Of course Flair didn't take the bait and the little man walked away feeling like a real "stud muffin".....you have that same mentality. You have a big ol' bag of nothing...but please ( and by all means ) thrust out that puny, pigeon cyber chest of yours and believe that you made a salient point.........we will simply laugh at you as you walk away with a self-satisfying smirk.....

Pogo is fighting a severe weight problem.
If she doesn't get her cheese nachos....watch out world !!

Pogo can be a decent human being at times.....we are both fans of Steely Dan and both felt saddened at the loss of Walter Becker. I even defended him when some troll tried to make Becker's death a political issue

Make no mistake, Pogo can be a "foaming at the mouth" commie douchebag when properly provoked...but we share one thing in common which is the greatness of Steely Dan. I did a youtube video of one of their songs....

Pogo can be a decent human being at times.....we are both fans of Steely Dan and both felt saddened at the loss of Walter Becker. I even defended him when some troll tried to make Becker's death a political issue

Make no mistake, Pogo can be a "foaming at the mouth" commie douchebag when properly provoked...but we share one thing in common which is the greatness of Steely Dan. I did a youtube video of one of their songs....

You are talking about someone who voted Biden and favors Communist rule over your liberty.
Someone who says Republicans tried to steal the election.

decency? Don't see it.

You are talking about someone who voted Biden and favors Communist rule over your liberty.

decency? Don't see it.

You're a fucking liar.
Quote that or leave the fucking board, asshole.

Trump has more than 73 million voters. That's more than enough army to sabotage the Chicomcrats

But we know they wont
They will complain a bit, then hush.....and go back to their jobs and lives quietly.

C'mon man!
What jobs? The Chicomcrats lockdown took the jobs, took the schools, took the businesses. Just like Papa China

decency? Don't see it.

You're a fucking liar.

lol

Yep...."decent" person

I'm not seeing a quote there, liar.

Get the fuck out.

decency? Don't see it.

You're a fucking liar.

lol

Yep...."decent" person

I'm not seeing a quote there, liar.

Get the fuck out.

Pogo, did you even watch my youtube video paying homage to Steely Dan?

Forum List

Back