So...your girlfriend is being raped by 4 thugs, good thing you don't have a gun...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this linked through extranosalley...I like to credit sources...who links to it through instapundit.....where we finally end up with the story from the Boston Herald.....

4 thugs attack a couple and begin to rape the girlfriend...they beat up the boyfriend as the rape is happening.....neither one of the couple is armed with anything but good intentions....and they manage to escape....

This goes to the opening of my new school of anti gun nut self defense....which is based on the following techniques for surviving a violent criminal assault....

1) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up...hope they have good intentions.

2) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up...hope they are incompetent.

3) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up....hope that pure, dumb, luck saves the day.

I believe that if you master these 3 simple anti gun nut self defense techniques you will be as prepared as the typical anti gunner should you ever encounter an actual, real encounter with a violent sociopath....

Here is what happened to this couple...

Illegals held in vicious Framingham rape

Federal immigration officials are requesting detainers on four illegal aliens accused of a heinous attack on a Framingham couple in which the woman was raped and her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death, the Herald has learned.

-------------

In the Framingham case, the victim’s boyfriend was beaten while his girlfriend was held down on a bed and raped Sunday evening, authorities say.

The still-shaken boyfriend told the Herald yesterday that he and his girlfriend have not yet come to terms with the horrific assault.

“I thought we were going to die. I really did. And I didn’t care if I died as long as I could save her and get her out of there, that’s all I cared about,” said the 
boyfriend, whose name the Herald is withholding.

“I’ve lived (in Framingham) my whole life and I never imagined anything like this could happen just walking down the street,” he said. “The worst part was I felt like I couldn’t do anything.”

According to authorities, he and his girlfriend were out walking and enjoying an unseasonably warm evening when they were approached by a man carrying beer, police said. The man appeared friendly and offered them a drink, then three more men emerged, police said.

One produced a condom and indicated he wanted the man’s girlfriend. One grabbed his girlfriend by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her away, while the biggest of the group kept her boyfriend back, police said.

“They brought her into the building on the corner into the apartment,” police said. “They pulled a dresser or table across the door of the room so she could not leave … (They) were trying to climb on her while the others were groping her.”

Her boyfriend managed to force his way into the apartment and was calling 911 when two of the men broke away to handle him, 
police said.

Police said Ariel Diaz head-butted the man several times and then grabbed a large chef’s knife and tried slashing him, but Jarquin-Felipe pushed the knife-wielder back, stopping him from stabbing the man.

This is a very important point....often made by the anti gun morons on this very website....who proclaim that since neither they nor any of their family have ever been victims of crime, there is never any need for guns.....

“I’ve lived (in Framingham) my whole life and I never imagined anything like this could happen just walking down the street,” he said. “The worst part was I felt like I couldn’t do anything.”

What do you call a democrat who survives an experience like this.?....A new gun owner.....if they live in a state that allows them to....

Be afraid, very afraid. Be afraid that you live in a society where four thugs raping your girlfriend and beating you senseless is a common, everyday and fully expected experience. Be afraid that the one and only way to ensure thes experiences don't happen is to pack heat. Be confident in your Ramboesque abilities to be the hero gunslinger. Do not fear for the safety of innocent bystanders while you mete out justice in the form of hot lead and pounding adrenalin.

Ah! Guns! Is there nothing they can't do? Nope! As long as you're afraid.

Be afraid, very afraid. Be afraid that you live in a society where four thugs raping your girlfriend and beating you senseless is a common, everyday and fully expected experience. Be afraid that the one and only way to ensure thes experiences don't happen is to pack heat. Be confident in your Ramboesque abilities to be the hero gunslinger. Do not fear for the safety of innocent bystanders while you mete out justice in the form of hot lead and pounding adrenalin.

Ah! Guns! Is there nothing they can't do? Nope! As long as you're afraid.

And you know what...this couple probably agreed with you....until the 4 thugs actually raped the girlfreind an beat up the boyfriend.....

And since the truth, the facts and the reality of gun use in the United States discredits your entire post......it is not surprising that you can't post the truth, the facts or reality.

Last year there was a new show that came on...called New York Med.....it was a real life show about the E.R. in New York City. One of the first cases involved a couple......two thugs had followed the boyfriend into their apartment, pushing him through the door.....they beat him senseless and one of the men sexually assaulted the girlfriend in the bedroom...

While she was being sexually assaulted the boyfreind was getting the snot beat out of him by the other thug.....so the thug raping the girlfriend had to come out and lend a hand in the beating....this is when the girlfreind called the police forcing the thugs to run away.....

So...anti gunner self defense technique #2 was used...the incompetence of the attackers saved the day......and a little of technique #3...pure dumb luck helped out.

Now in the show...we saw the boyfriend on the E.R. bed with his head just bashed....and his neck in a brace...he was asking the Doctor about the girlfreind and telling them he had saved her........even though he took a beating.....

On camera, but outside his room the nurse asked the Doctor...should we tell him about the sexual assault...and the Doctor told the nurse...no...he thinks he saved her....tell him later...

I bring this up because a few weeks later this very couple was profiled in a newspaper article. This couple had moved out of New York State to a specifically gun freindly state and they had purchased a gun.......having been anti gun their entire lives....

So again...what do you call a democrat who has survived a violent encounter with a sociopath....a proud new gun owner...

DEATH WISH 1974 starring Charles Brobson and Hope Lange.

And now a new generation of cinematic heroes want their chance at glory. All that's required is fear.

You're not selling responsible bully. You're trafficking in fear.

And now a new generation of cinematic heroes want their chance at glory. All that's required is fear.

Wrong moron....Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year according to bill clinton and the research his Department of Justice conducted on guns used for self defense....

In the majority of self defense uses of guns, the gun is never fired and the criminals run away....because normal Americans are not sociopaths.........

You have no clue how guns are actually used in this country.........no understanding of the lives saved and the crimes stopped.........but you will talk out of your ass about the topic.

Found the story twit...

NJ couple changes stance on guns after violent home invasion, sexual assault (VIDEO)

A couple living in East Orange, New Jersey never wanted anything to do with firearms and, in fact, strongly deplored the idea of having one. But after enduring a violent home invasion and sexual assault, the couple, whosestory was included as part of the ABC docu-series “NY Med” earlier this month, is not only grateful to be alive, but are now proud gun owners.

James Dittrich and Meredith Duffy, who were engaged to be married, had just moved into their new apartment three months prior to the incident which forever changed their lives. Dittrich had taken their dog outside right in front of the building for the last time of the night at about 12:30 a.m., when he found himself in a frightening predicament.

---------------

Duffy was awakened by the noise, but soon thereafter also had a gun pointed at her head as one of the men proceeded to sexual assault her.

---------

But at that point they began to viciously beat Dittrich, breaking his nose, both cheekbones and the bones surrounding one of his eye sockets.

“That was the absolute hardest part,” Duffy said. “When I dialed 911, they were just beating him so absolutely mercilessly and brutally. And the one kept yelling, ‘Shoot him, shoot him, shoot him.’”

Eventually, the suspects fled and the couple was rushed to the emergency room.

And here is the important part .....

Nonetheless, the couple has made a number of changes in their lives after enduring such a nightmare. They could no longer feel comfortable in their apartment, or in the state for that matter. They picked up and moved to Youngstown, Ohio, where the couple says they feel safer.

In addition, where the couple once had an aversion to guns, they now have one in their bedroom.

“I didn’t want a gun. I specifically didn’t want one,” Dittrich said. “I was very much opposed to hav[ing] one, and I guess I got the realization that the police really can’t protect you. They can respond, and they can protect you once they get there. But, you’re on your own.”

When asked if the gun makes her feel safer, Duffy replied with an affirming, “Oh, one hundred percent.”

Anti gunners who have never faced violent crime can bleat on all day about guns.....but since they have no idea what they are talking about...all it is is talk.....

For the first time following the incident, the couple returned to the apartment building with the crew from ABC.

As Duffy looked around in disgust, she said, “Look, there’s the camera that did absolutely nothing. Here are the twelve lights that did nothing.”

More than a year after the incident, Duffy was called back to the city to look at a lineup of possible suspects. One of those suspect’s DNA matched that of Duffy’s attacker, who is now in custody.

Last edited:
BBe confident in your Ramboesque abilities to be the hero gunslinger. Do not fear for the safety of innocent bystanders while you mete out justice in the form of hot lead and pounding adrenalin. Ah! Guns! Is there nothing they can't do? Nope! As long as you're afraid.

That's an oxymoron statement, such as liberals can't think beyond their nose, if there were innocent bystanders then it wouldn't be a rape. Libs are cowards who prefer to see their American women tortured but allow rapist to get away to rape and kill more women. These are our daughters, mothers, sisters, nieces that we're taking a chance with. Be a man and grow some balls to protect your loved ones. Rapist laugh at you cowards and can spot a anti-gun liberal. I believe these male libs have a fetish for rape and probably are the rapist themselves.

56460933.jpg

clintonassaultweapon.jpg

527870_616670631681976_1241504910_n.jpg

tumblr_m8qnsrtaxk1qjxigxo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this linked through extranosalley...I like to credit sources...who links to it through instapundit.....where we finally end up with the story from the Boston Herald.....

4 thugs attack a couple and begin to rape the girlfriend...they beat up the boyfriend as the rape is happening.....neither one of the couple is armed with anything but good intentions....and they manage to escape....

This goes to the opening of my new school of anti gun nut self defense....which is based on the following techniques for surviving a violent criminal assault....

1) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up...hope they have good intentions.

2) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up...hope they are incompetent.

3) When attacked by 4 thugs, who are raping your girlfriend and beating you up....hope that pure, dumb, luck saves the day.

I believe that if you master these 3 simple anti gun nut self defense techniques you will be as prepared as the typical anti gunner should you ever encounter an actual, real encounter with a violent sociopath....

Here is what happened to this couple...

Illegals held in vicious Framingham rape

Federal immigration officials are requesting detainers on four illegal aliens accused of a heinous attack on a Framingham couple in which the woman was raped and her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death, the Herald has learned.

-------------

In the Framingham case, the victim’s boyfriend was beaten while his girlfriend was held down on a bed and raped Sunday evening, authorities say.

The still-shaken boyfriend told the Herald yesterday that he and his girlfriend have not yet come to terms with the horrific assault.

“I thought we were going to die. I really did. And I didn’t care if I died as long as I could save her and get her out of there, that’s all I cared about,” said the 
boyfriend, whose name the Herald is withholding.

According to authorities, he and his girlfriend were out walking and enjoying an unseasonably warm evening when they were approached by a man carrying beer, police said. The man appeared friendly and offered them a drink, then three more men emerged, police said.

One produced a condom and indicated he wanted the man’s girlfriend. One grabbed his girlfriend by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her away, while the biggest of the group kept her boyfriend back, police said.

“They brought her into the building on the corner into the apartment,” police said. “They pulled a dresser or table across the door of the room so she could not leave … (They) were trying to climb on her while the others were groping her.”

Her boyfriend managed to force his way into the apartment and was calling 911 when two of the men broke away to handle him, 
police said.

Police said Ariel Diaz head-butted the man several times and then grabbed a large chef’s knife and tried slashing him, but Jarquin-Felipe pushed the knife-wielder back, stopping him from stabbing the man.

I would only worry that I didn't have enough ammo.

Do you think there are any thugs who should be denied a gun, or do you want all of them to have all they want? I don't want to hear all your usual misdirection, just answer the question. Yes or no?

Do you think there are any thugs who should be denied a gun, or do you want all of them to have all they want? I don't want to hear all your usual misdirection, just answer the question. Yes or no?

Anyone convicted of a felony should be prevented from owning guns.

So how do you propose preventing them from being able to buy a gun?

No they shouldn't. Some felonies aren't violent crimes some don't even go to prison....

Background checks. Have you heard of them? You get one every time you buy a gun.

What is it with you anti gun nuts......where have I ever posted that criminals should be able to own or carry guns.....?

I am the one who constantly posts about longer prison sentences for gun criminals....while decrying prosecutors and judges who let convicted felons, caught with guns off with light sentences.

I never misdirect.......criminals should not be able to own or carry guns...twit. Is that plain enough for you......

We already have laws on the books that state that convicted criminals cannot own or carry guns. That is the gun control we need....you nuts only care about normal, law abiding people owning and carrying guns...you know, the people who won't use them for crime....

Try to post like an intelligent person.....

No they shouldn't. Some felonies aren't violent crimes some don't even go to prison....

If you are willing to commit a felony, you cannot be trusted with a firearm.

We have laws that say they can't......when they are caught with a gun they get arrested.....just like any other crime. Just like you can't prevent someone from driving 40 in a 35 mph zone......you punish them when they break the law........you do the same with guns.....

Forum List

Back