So “Zero Tolerance” really means “10-25% tolerant”?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Policy changes so fast it’s hard to keep up sometimes.
Just to be clear; so CNN and lowlife Americans changed the Trump policy to “Slightly Tolerant”?

Just to be clear; so CNN and lowlife Americans changed the Trump policy to “Slightly Tolerant”?
One thing that I've learned over the years that I have seen Donald Trump in action (since long before he became president), is that his methodologies seem to develop bit by bit over time. So what you see Trump do at some point, may be similar to the first quarter of a football game. It may be just the first step of a series of calculated moves, maybe also analogous to a chess game, where each move is just the first of a few moves to come subsequently.

There's lots of different conditions at play, some of which are changing in nature (ex. pre-election & post-election). With Trump, it's not wise to jump to conclusions. Time will tell. Lots of people have naysayed him, only to have Trump come out victorious.

This is a guy who rose to the top of the New York City real estate industry, and expanded that to the world, fought off some of the toughest competitors you could ever find, and came out on top. Hillary Clinton learned her lesson. I'm guessing the family separation scammers will learn theirs too, when the smoke clears.

One thing that I've learned over the years that I have seen Donald Trump in action (since long before he became president), is that his methodologies seem to develop bit by bit over time. So what you see Trump do at some point, may be similar to the first quarter of a football game. It may be just the first step of a series of calculated moves, maybe also analogous to a chess game, where each move is just the first of a few moves to come subsequently.

There's lots of different conditions at play, some of which are changing in nature (ex. pre-election & post-election). With Trump, it's not wise to jump to conclusions. Time will tell. Lots of people have naysayed him, only to have Trump come out victorious.

This is a guy who rose to the top of the New York City real estate industry, and expanded that to the world, fought off some of the toughest competitors you could ever find, and came out on top. Hillary Clinton learned her lesson. I'm guessing the family separation scammers will learn theirs too, when the smoke clears.
He was handed the top of the NYC real estate industry. Didn’t rise to shit.

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th

th
th

th

th

I don't think I've ever seen a nose buried up someone's ass so far...Trump did rise to the top, by lying, cheating and scamming just as he does as president.

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th

th
th

th

th
Yep daddy left him a lot. Despite that inheritance, Trump only owns a couple of those. Maybe just one.

I suppose everyone who “inherits” a few million dollars is able to turn that into BILLIONS...huh?
Just like they start out with zero and are worth millions, more people do it than those that inherit it.

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th

th
th

th

th
Yep daddy left him a lot. Despite that inheritance, Trump only owns a couple of those. Maybe just one.

I suppose everyone who “inherits” a few million dollars is able to turn that into BILLIONS...huh?
Billions? Nobody’s sure. Especially after it was revealed he lied to Forbes about having billions.

Daddy bailed him out of failure, George Soros bailed him out of failure; hell, Trump’s greatest success was begging 4 banks to bail him out of a colossal failure that had put his company billions in the hole. I am not the slightest bit impressed with the disgusting way Trump has made it through his life.

FALSE! Do you guys ever stop lying& scamming. He owns all the buildings in the photos. Whose name is on them ? Yours ? His father gave him a loan of $1 million in 1974, when Trump was 28. He could have gotten it from a bank. Trump used it to invest in real estate deals (ex. Grand Hyatt Hotel), and made lot of money. He paid his father back, with interest.

When his father died in 1999, he left money to all his kids. By that time, though Trump had already built a massive, internationally recognized company, and his inheritance then was not that consequential.

FALSE! Do you guys ever stop lying& scamming. He owns all the buildings in the photos. Whose name is on them ? Yours ? His father gave him a loan of $1 million in 1974, when Trump was 28. He could have gotten it from a bank. Trump used it to invest in real estate deals (ex. Grand Hyatt Hotel), and made lot of money. He paid his father back, with interest.

When his father died in 1999, he left money to all his kids. By that time, though Trump had already built a massive, internationally recognized company, and his inheritance then was not that consequential.
He rents out his name. He doesn’t own those. His company doesn’t have that much money.

All he owns is the name the rest is in hock...
Show the proof.

And in same cases, he does do brand licensing (mostly internationally) and he makes Millions doing it, selling the rights to his name, they put on their products. Who in this thread can say the same ?

All he owns is the name the rest is in hock...
Show the proof.

And in same cases, he does do brand licensing (mostly internationally) and he makes Millions doing it, selling the rights to his name, they put on their products. Who in this thread can say the same ?
Show the proof, are you that daft about business matters you know nothing about the man you worship?
His brand name is all he sells to overseas resorts..He doesn't own everything 100% or he would be liable for the taxes by himself. There are subchapter "S" corporations which he is involved with that his name is never used to filter out again, tax liability..

Forum List

Back