Social Security Will Be Insolvent in 10 Years

I told you that since 1978 to now, CEO pay went up 1322% and our pay went up 18%.

You lied.

Here are my references

We know you bums hope it is so others can be griping deadbeats who made no plans for their future
Insipid jealousy against achievers

I'm glad Thom Hartmann provides sources to his claims.

1692634148396.png

You apparently haven't, and don't know what 'limited liability' was originaly for. Hint: It wasn't to protect losers and criminals from business failure and screwing debtors.
You said you did not know what it is.
If so you do not belong here which is evidenced by most of your “comments”
Now name call, Lol, and declare Orange Man Bad which is what you Are Good at.

Last edited:
You said you did not know what is is.
If so you do not belong here which is evidenced by most of your “comments”
Now name call and declare Orange Man Bad which is what you Are Good at.
lol another right wing echo chamber moron heard from. You and Todd need to share a bunk bed at school.

Yes, inflation and printing massive amounts of hot money creates bubbles and then the math challenged claim it raised revenues, never mind the costs of the collapses and bailouts that follow these bubbles; just blame those on 'govt'. too. lol
inflation dropped drastically under Reagan....so...not sure what you are talking about.

Reagan raised taxes 8 times, taxes that fell mostly on working people, so yeah, 'revenues soared'. lol
yes, in some areas he did, after he drastically cut them...he never raised them back to the point they were prior...which is why he oversaw the largest economic expansion in US history.

The current middle class may have surged under Reagan but his policies would fuck the future middle class. For example, Reagan bailed out Ford. My dad worked for Ford. It got Reagan a second term. My dad worshipped Reagan. But my dad was in a union. He didn't realize Reagan's actions would lead to jobs like his going to mexico. My dad didn't realize back then Reagan was the start of breaking unions and turning a blind eye to illegal employers.

I told you that since 1978 to now, CEO pay went up 1322% and our pay went up 18%. Reagan is the beginning of that. Wake up fool.
Reagan isn't to blame for the Xiden economy we have now that's fucking the working class. This is all Xiden, we have had 20 years of Dems in the Obal office since Reagan left office....not to mention a complete Demafascist take over of the dem party.

The UAW didn't go away after the Reagan Admin gave Ford a loan....stop lying...they are still around...and continued to f up the auto industry leading to GM and then ultimately the entire city of Detriot going bankrupt

350 CEOs.

The BLS data as of May 2022 shows just under 200,000 Chief Executives whose average wage is about $246k. What the Left does is cherry pick the top 100, or 350, or S&P 500 companies that pay their CEOs the most and then scream long and loud about pay inequality, ignoring the other 199,000 CEOs.

Forum List

Back