🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soft Target, nuclear power plant

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Reporters were able to enter a completely unguarded nuclear power plant and wander around, unchallenged.

Lax Security At Nuclear Power Plant Outside Washington VIDEO The Daily Caller

TheDC was able to proceed through an unmanned security checkpoint — the guard booth was empty and padlocked — and, minutes later, enter a parking lot about 550 feet away from one of the plant’s two nuclear reactors.
On one visit, reporters did not see a single security guard anywhere. On a subsequent visit, a lone marked security car passed by without slowing down or asking questions.
At one point, a large civilian truck — roughly of the size of the trucks used in terror bombings around the world, including at the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995 — rolled through the front gates and approached the reactors without being stopped.
TheDC visited Calvert Cliffs after being alerted by someone who recently visited the nuclear facility last month and became concerned about the apparent lack of security.
“That facility is the softest target I have ever seen in my life,” the visitor recalled.

Democrats are protecting our power grid. Yes they are. Sure they are. Where?

Only alarming if you know nothing about nuclear power and reactors. Being able to stroll around is a far cry from being able to cause any sort of nuclear event or accident.

Only alarming if you know nothing about nuclear power and reactors. Being able to stroll around is a far cry from being able to cause any sort of nuclear event or accident.

It would take a huge explosion to harm the reactors or break containment no doubt.
I would be more worried about a couple dozen Hajis with AKs taking the place over.

It would take a huge explosion to harm the reactors or break containment no doubt.
I would be more worried about a couple dozen Hajis with AKs taking the place over.

Nuclear power station ops being taught in terrorist training camps? :)

Easier targets to go after. Water supplies are totally unguarded. Drop some poison in them and you could rack up a considerable body count. Doit in random places throughout the country and you could impose mistrust of water supplies for some time to come as after the Tylenol tampering thing way back.

Without reliable food and water society would fall apart in days.

yep , that's really the one that I was looking for Katz but the other popped up . Anyway , looks like 2 incidents at least on nuke power plants . [off topic] but to add , water reservoirs for big cities are also at risk .

Last edited:
water already mentioned by Delta so I guess its not off topic .

Nuclear power station ops being taught in terrorist training camps? :)

Easier targets to go after. Water supplies are totally unguarded. Drop some poison in them and you could rack up a considerable body count. Doit in random places throughout the country and you could impose mistrust of water supplies for some time to come as after the Tylenol tampering thing way back.

Without reliable food and water society would fall apart in days.

Dont kid yourself. Pretty sure they could find a few that would be smart enough to learn enough. It's not like they need to know how to run the place.
Kinda like the pilot training thing.

Forum List

Back