Softball debate about to begin

Hillary_Eyes_Dollar_Move.gif
Don't we all do that?

Once again, for the slow learners:

This was not a debate. It was a conversation. If y'all ever got offline, you might remember "conversation." It's when two people talk.

The formal moderators-ask-questions-candidates-reply Democratic debate will occur on November 14th.

This was not that.

It was not meant to be that.

If y'all occasionally interacted with people IRL, you'd understand the difference.
Everyone in the room was sleeepyyyy

Past your bedtime? Don't worry; I'll post the transcript as soon as it's available.

This was not a debate. It was a conversation. If y'all ever got offline, you might remember "conversation." It's when two people talk.

The formal moderators-ask-questions-candidates-reply Democratic debate will occur on November 14th.

This was not that.

If y'all occasionally interacted with people IRL, you'd understand the difference.

Past your bedtime? Don't worry; I'll post the transcript as soon as it's available.
Watching the audience yawn, made me sleeepy

This was not that.

Watching the audience yawn, made me sleeepy

I only saw one yawner...the girl behind Sanders' right shoulder. My guess is she's probably a full-time student with a part-time job (or two) and it was a real sacrifice for her to give up her Friday night to be there.

Forum List

Back