'Software Glitch' Switched 6,000 Votes in One County From Trump to Biden; 47 More Counties Used Same Software, Mich. GOP Says

We'll see how it goes. Your misleading thread title quite frankly pisses me off a bit, on reflection.

Then you will retract your irritation with this?

Pj Media

BREAKING: Michigan Legislature to Convene Oversight Hearing Saturday After 'Glitches' Give 6,000 Trump Votes to Biden
BY BRYAN PRESTON NOV 06, 2020

Excerpt:

Earlier Friday news broke that a software glitch in the vote-counting software used by 48 Michigan counties produced a very significant glitch in at least one of them.

In Antrim County, the software glitch switched 6,000 votes from Republicans including President Trump to Democrats. The county clerk, a Democrat, caught the issue and it has been corrected in that county. Antrim County uses Dominion Voting System according to WLNS.

In Oakland County, another glitch temporarily toppled an incumbent Republican. County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer narrowly lost the initial count, only to have a glitch discovered Thursday that had switched over 1200 Republican votes to Democrat. Once the votes were properly attributed, Commissioner Kochenderfer went from loser by about 100 votes to winner by over 1,100. According to the Royal Oak Tribune, Oakland County uses election software from Hart Intercivic. Hart uses a proprietary system called Verity. Eleven Michigan counties use Hart’s systems.

LINK

I just realized...we are talking about a possible 282,000 votes in michigan alone.

But that would be deducted from bidens total and at the same time added to Trumps total.

For a 564,000 vote difference!
That would flip the state to Trump... What other races have been conveniently 'scraped' for votes?

We'll see how it goes. Your misleading thread title quite frankly pisses me off a bit, on reflection.

Then you will retract your irritation with this?

Pj Media

BREAKING: Michigan Legislature to Convene Oversight Hearing Saturday After 'Glitches' Give 6,000 Trump Votes to Biden
BY BRYAN PRESTON NOV 06, 2020

Excerpt:

Earlier Friday news broke that a software glitch in the vote-counting software used by 48 Michigan counties produced a very significant glitch in at least one of them.

In Antrim County, the software glitch switched 6,000 votes from Republicans including President Trump to Democrats. The county clerk, a Democrat, caught the issue and it has been corrected in that county. Antrim County uses Dominion Voting System according to WLNS.

In Oakland County, another glitch temporarily toppled an incumbent Republican. County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer narrowly lost the initial count, only to have a glitch discovered Thursday that had switched over 1200 Republican votes to Democrat. Once the votes were properly attributed, Commissioner Kochenderfer went from loser by about 100 votes to winner by over 1,100. According to the Royal Oak Tribune, Oakland County uses election software from Hart Intercivic. Hart uses a proprietary system called Verity. Eleven Michigan counties use Hart’s systems.

LINK

Blues Lifer said that to me...I started my own thread and it was rudely, thoughtlessly, and inappropriately merged into this thread.

It's just a glitch in Biden's favor....purely accidental.
We need information. How does the bug "work" and how did she uncover it?
We are about to find out.... FBI Forensics teams are going to go look at these systems...
It is not even on the news. Don´t count on anything.
The liberal media will have zero credibility nor would anyone who mocked Trump about his concerns. Plus it would prove the left was completely wrong about everything.

Integrity in our election system must be maintained no matter what the cost.
We're doomed as a Country if even half of the electorate no longer trusts the election system.

Integrity in our election system must be maintained no matter what the cost.
We're doomed as a Country if even half of the electorate no longer trusts the election system.

Count me in that group.

I may never vote again.

PJ Media

'Software Glitch' Switched 6,000 Votes in One County From Trump to Biden; 47 More Counties Used Same Software, Mich. GOP Says
BY CARMINE SABIA JR. NOV 06, 2020

Excerpt:

It may very well be that after all the smoke clears former Vice President Joe Biden has defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th President of the United States.

But the counting is not over, and neither is the need for serious scrutiny as irregularities are being discovered.

On Thursday the Michigan Republican Party held a press conference and said that a glitch in the tabulating software in one county gave 6,000 Republican votes, including those for President Trump, to Democrats.

LINK
The torturing of the D.asturdly N.aughty C.ommies is now on countdown.

It's just a glitch in Biden's favor....purely accidental.
We need information. How does the bug "work" and how did she uncover it?
We are about to find out.... FBI Forensics teams are going to go look at these systems...
It is not even on the news. Don´t count on anything.

Of course not.

Where the fuck have you been.

The news isn't news.....it's bullshit propaganda for the petrified piece of shit.

The crowned heads of Europe declared Biden the winner, must be true.

thats because they can count... unlike most right winger lunatics... :)
So math is exclusive to Europeans?
Maybe our public school system needs to be scrapped then.

no, math is exclusive to people with logic and reason...
brain dead lunatics believing in crazy conspiracy theories usually lack em both...

Forum List

Back