'Software Glitch' Switched 6,000 Votes in One County From Trump to Biden; 47 More Counties Used Same Software, Mich. GOP Says

The crowned heads of Europe declared Biden the winner, must be true.

thats because they can count... unlike most right winger lunatics... :)
So math is exclusive to Europeans?
Maybe our public school system needs to be scrapped then.

no, math is exclusive to people with logic and reason...
brain dead lunatics believing in crazy conspiracy theories usually lack em both...
Yeah.....Russia...Russia...Russia.

brain dead lunatics believing in crazy conspiracy theories usually lack em both...

russians used to be good at math... long time ago...

they made it to space first, remember... :D

They also are able to spot sarcasm and irony in a statement too.

They also are able to spot sarcasm and irony in a statement too.

could be, but i knew something was off all along too... :)

Integrity in our election system must be maintained no matter what the cost.
We're doomed as a Country if even half of the electorate no longer trusts the election system.

Count me in that group.

I may never vote again.

This may take weeks or months to play out.
SCOTUS now involved.

Jan 20th......

Pislosi could assume the WH
Only if she is still speaker of the House and if the state legislatures do not choose the electors to finish this mess.

Just an "isolated user error"!

BarBrady2.jpg

Apparently the same software was used in all of the swing states currently being disputed.
Switching Trump to Biden votes.....I wonder who paid for the glitch?

We'll see how it goes. Your misleading thread title quite frankly pisses me off a bit, on reflection.
Whats wrong with the headline?
His thread and title somehow got merged with this one, which is legit. His original title was unintentionally too misleading. It was something along the lines of TRUMP WINS! which was offensive to me because I clicked in wanting to believe that Trump actually was declared winner, and then was sad to see not the case.

Which European nations have representatives counting ballots in our elections?

excuse my language there...
i meant "adding"...
just being able to add numbers together allows one to acknowledge the reality...
multiplication and division could also be useful too, but not mandatory... :)

What makes you think that software will require a recount?
Because there are now 6 different counties in three states where it has happened... This appears to be a wide spread problem.. And it all breaks the same way to Biden.... No way this is happening by chance....... CHANCE? CHANCE my ass...
I had though Chad retired and went on Bonerz yatchet with Algore ?

What makes you think that software will require a recount?
Because there are now 6 different counties in three states where it has happened... This appears to be a wide spread problem.. And it all breaks the same way to Biden.... No way this is happening by chance....... CHANCE? CHANCE my ass...
I had though Chad retired and went on Bonerz yatchet with Algore ?
Its no longer "hanging" its 'Scrapping" Chad....

PJ Media

'Software Glitch' Switched 6,000 Votes in One County From Trump to Biden; 47 More Counties Used Same Software, Mich. GOP Says
BY CARMINE SABIA JR. NOV 06, 2020

Excerpt:

It may very well be that after all the smoke clears former Vice President Joe Biden has defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th President of the United States.

But the counting is not over, and neither is the need for serious scrutiny as irregularities are being discovered.

On Thursday the Michigan Republican Party held a press conference and said that a glitch in the tabulating software in one county gave 6,000 Republican votes, including those for President Trump, to Democrats.

LINK

Huh. Another mistake that benefits Biden. Well, golly gee.

i meant "adding"...
just being able to add numbers together allows one to acknowledge the reality...
The point, however, is that the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide are useless if the numbers being added are meaningless. If someone tells me that there are 100 brown cows and 50 black cows in one field while there are 50 brown cows and 25 black cows in another field, I can correctly add and say there are 150 brown cows and 75 black cows. If, however, the person that told me that was either flat out lying or going around painting black cows brown, my math may be impeccable but my conclusion is incorrect. That is what we are facing now. We have to make sure the people telling us the number of brown and black cows are doing so correctly. Until we ensure that, the math is irrelevant, and when we see people walking around with paint cans in their hands, we have reason to check the cows.

PJ Media

Excerpt:

It may very well be that after all the smoke clears former Vice President Joe Biden has defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th President of the United States.

But the counting is not over, and neither is the need for serious scrutiny as irregularities are being discovered.

On Thursday the Michigan Republican Party held a press conference and said that a glitch in the tabulating software in one county gave 6,000 Republican votes, including those for President Trump, to Democrats.

LINK
/----/ democRATs can't win in the arena of ideas, so they resort to stealing elections.
In Antrim County, a glitch caused thousands of Michigan ballots that were meant for Republican candidates to be wrongly counted for Democrats, according to Michigan Republican Party chairwoman Laura Cox, who added that 47 other counties in Michigan used the same software that experienced the reported glitch.
The glitch, which “caused a miscalculation of the votes” in Antrim County, was so detrimental that it had actually caused the county to flip blue in favor of Joe Biden. The presidential election results have since been corrected, flipping the county back from Biden to President Donald Trump.

i meant "adding"...
The point, however, is that the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide are useless if the numbers being added are meaningless. If someone tells me that there are 100 brown cows and 50 black cows in one field while there are 50 brown cows and 25 black cows in another field, I can correctly add and say there are 150 brown cows and 75 black cows. If, however, the person that told me that was either flat out lying or going around painting black cows brown, my math may be impeccable but my conclusion is incorrect. That is what we are facing now. We have to make sure the people telling us the number of brown and black cows are doing so correctly. Until we ensure that, the math is irrelevant, and when we see people walking around with paint cans in their hands, we have reason to check the cows.

same people have been reporting us the numbers for years and now some fat orange cry baby have lost his toy, all being questioned ha... :)
not to mention these are mostly the republican states reporting them too... :D
imo, you should all grow up...

i meant "adding"...

same people have been reporting us the numbers for years and now some fat orange cry baby have lost his toy, all being questioned ha... :)
not to mention these are mostly the republican states reporting them too... :D
imo, you should all grow up...
Same people, primarily in democrat strongholds, have had irregularities in their counts for years and have never had any consequences to even worry about. IMO, they should face some, and rapidly.

PJ Media

Excerpt:

LINK

Huh. Another mistake that benefits Biden. Well, golly gee.
LOL

You mean, golly gee, you brain-dead cultists fall for yet another fake conspiracy.

Forum List

Back