solar panel farm destroyed by hail in Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Right-Wingers on this site are dumbasses"

Welll, Synth, let us not ... you and I....argue too strenuously over that assertion.
On the other hand, I do expect we could agree that our troop of RightFielders here does possess a certain charm.
I personally find them entertaining. One of the reasons I pop into this bar in the morning.
There's a serendipity of tics, goofiness, and Dr. Demento silliness.
If one combs out the F-bombs, misogyny, racism, elitism, homophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism and partisan polemics......well then, it becomes more like a visit to the Simian House over at the Lincoln Park zoo.

Who can't like that with one's Starbucks' double latte mocha creme frappe' before the real work of the day begins?

Gut morgan, mein Freunds.

Welll, Synth, let us not ... you and I....argue too strenuously over that assertion.
On the other hand, I do expect we could agree that our troop of RightFielders here does possess a certain charm.
I personally find them entertaining. One of the reasons I pop into this bar in the morning.
There's a serendipity of tics,
goofiness, and Dr. Demento silliness.
If one combs out the F-bombs, misogyny, racism, elitism, homophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism and partisan polemics......well then, it becomes more like a visit to the Simian House over at the Lincoln Park zoo.

Who can't like that with one's Starbucks' double latte mocha creme frappe' before the real work of the day begins?

Gut morgan, mein Freunds.
Read the entire post, friends, and see if the shoe fits.

Last year in Central Florida we had a stupid solar farm north of Tampa destroyed by an afternoon thunderstorm.

Hail damages cars. Does that prove that cars don’t work? Hail damages houses. I’m sure we won’t be moving into caves because Hail proved that Houses don’t work.

I honestly don’t understand theories like these. The idea that energy must be a one size fits all. I live in Coastal Georgia. We get our power from Nuclear plants. I’ve supported Nuclear most of my life. Since I was old enough to really grasp the basics of how they work. Make no mistake. I am no physicist. But I’ve read a few basic books for us laymen on Nuclear Theory and history. I’ve watched a few documentaries.

I honestly don’t understand the visceral hatred that is put out over Solar or Wind. I mean it isn’t logical. Solar is powering the ISS and Hubble. Solar powered rovers on Mars for years. Spirit and Opportunity ran on Mars for many years with Solar.

But the haters pound that table and scream that Solar and all that is bull shit and doesn’t work.

I really don’t understand the hatred. The outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back