Soldier Told Not to Read Levin, Limbaugh or Hannity in Uniform

the "n-word"?
I am just asking because well here read where this comes from...

Soldier Told Not to Read Levin, Limbaugh or Hannity in Uniform

A veteran member of the U.S. Army Band said he is facing retribution and punishment from the military for having anti-Obama bumper stickers on his car, reading books written by conservative authors like Mark Levin and David Limbaugh, and serving Chick-fil-A sandwiches at his promotion party.

Master Sgt. Nathan Sommers, a 25-year Army veteran and conservative Christian based at Fort Myer in Washington, believes his outspoken opposition to gay marriage prompted higher-ups to take a closer look at his beliefs. The recipient of an Army Commendation Medal and a soloist at the funeral of former First Lady Betty Ford, Sommers said his core beliefs are enough to mark a soldier for persecution in today’s military.

During the course of their investigation, the military unearthed a tweet from 2010 that included a derogatory word for homosexuals. The soldier admitted that he had retweeted someone else’s original tweet.

“Lordy, Lordy, it’s faggot Tuesday. The lefty loons and Obamabots are out in full force,” the retweet read.
Soldier Told Not to Read Levin, Limbaugh or Hannity in Uniform | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Just asking.. if other people like me that Obama At a San Francisco fundraiser,said,
“They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

I wonder if I should be offended at being called "religion clinger"????

But it's now LEGAL for two guys to suck each other's dicks in the military.
Glad I retired.

Yanno.....................I'm glad some cock sucking idiot such as yourself has retired as well.

The military doesn't need dinosaurs such as yourself.

Especially if you're scared of gays.

Forum List

Back