Solemn Moment In Time: Pelosi Looked Like She Was At A Frat Party Handing Out Beers

Since House Dem's don't take impeachment seriously, they laugh it up and hand out commemorative pens then there's no reason we should take impeachment seriously in the Senate.

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
You DARE seek to question 'The Queen's use of tax dollars?!

:p

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
You DARE seek to question 'The Queen's use of tax dollars?!

:p

She can eat shit and rot in hell.

It was a dumb move.
Even CNN chastised her for it. It subtracts even more legitimacy from the whole thing than what little it had to begin with.

It was a dumb move.
Even CNN chastised her for it. It subtracts even more legitimacy from the whole thing than what little it had to begin with.

Its now official, impeachment is a laughing stock :21: How much more phony can you get. Wear black, say you pray for Trump daily, then get caught on camera celebrating and laughing.

Rudi looks like he's fucked -

upload_2020-1-16_12-40-23.jpeg

oh thats right - HE IS !!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

uhm----they were probably stainless steel-----I hope

Then there's her taxpayer funded European vacations at 5 star hotels for her and her entourage, sorry 'official government trips'.

Since House Dem's don't take impeachment seriously, they laugh it up and hand out commemorative pens then there's no reason we should take impeachment seriously in the Senate.

I'm surprised they didn't put on those paper party hats that kids get during birthday parties, and noise makers for them to blow it.

IMPEACHMENT MERTH
'Prayerful’ Pelosi slammed for gloating, handing out souvenir pens used to sign articles

Pelosi has to be the most stupid, most hypocritical, most embarrassing, most Self/Party-destructive Speaker of the House in US history...bless her heart! :p

From start the Democrats have telegraphed their intent to treasonously remove the newly-elected President from office with or without cause, and throughout the process - under Speaker Pelosi's leadership - the Democrats have continued to sabotage their own arguments and case for Impeachment.

Someone should put together a GAFFE MONTAGE of their comments, actions, hypocrisy, embarrassing moments, and flat out failures over the last 3+ years, and it should be run round the clock right now, before the Senate Impeachment hearings begin and continue through the entire Senate Impeachment.

"The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. And one of the reasons we all feel so angry about what they are doing, is that they are ripping asunder our votes. They are telling us that our votes don't count and that the election must be set aside..."
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Member - December 17, 1998

"Personally, I think the president ought to be impeached. Impeachment is imperative, not because he's going to be removed from office...but because we have to vindicate the Constitution"
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Chairman - September 16, 2019

* Democrat Constitutional Expert Jonathon Turley testified under oath during Nadler's Judiciary Committee hearings on Impeachment and stated the President did NOT violate the Constitution, did NOT break the law, and did NOT abuse his power. Nadler, who Censured the US AG for REFUSING t break US Law, still voted to Impeach.

“This is news. I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this, impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, March 6, 2019

Pelosi has violated her own publicly declared requirements for proceeding with Impeachment:

1. 'Something so compelling and overwhelming':

Again, Democrat Constitutional Expert Turley testified that the Democrats have rushed the FASTEST Impeachment in US history based on THE WEAKEST CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY. The House Impeachment hearings presented zero crimes, zero evidence of crimes committed, and zero witnesses - combined with Turley's testimony....and they STILL voted to Impeach the President.

Their justification? 'THIS IS A POLITICAL PROCESS, NOT JUDICIAL' ...AND YET THE FOUNDING FATHERS CREATED IMPEACHMENT BASED ON CRIMES / 'HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS', NOT BASED ONPOLITICAL BIAS AND HATE! The Democrat failed to produce either then publicly declared this is acceptable because 'THIS' is a 'POLITICAL' Impeachment.

:wtf:?!

Pelosi said impeachment would divide the country. She did it anyway.

Pelosi hands out souvenir pens, Dems slammed for gloating as House delivers Trump impeachment articles
Good God, don't tell Bret Kavenaugh!

IMPEACHMENT MERTH
'Prayerful’ Pelosi slammed for gloating, handing out souvenir pens used to sign articles

Pelosi has to be the most stupid, most hypocritical, most embarrassing, most Self/Party-destructive Speaker of the House in US history...bless her heart! :p

From start the Democrats have telegraphed their intent to treasonously remove the newly-elected President from office with or without cause, and throughout the process - under Speaker Pelosi's leadership - the Democrats have continued to sabotage their own arguments and case for Impeachment.

Someone should put together a GAFFE MONTAGE of their comments, actions, hypocrisy, embarrassing moments, and flat out failures over the last 3+ years, and it should be run round the clock right now, before the Senate Impeachment hearings begin and continue through the entire Senate Impeachment.

"The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. And one of the reasons we all feel so angry about what they are doing, is that they are ripping asunder our votes. They are telling us that our votes don't count and that the election must be set aside..."
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Member - December 17, 1998

"Personally, I think the president ought to be impeached. Impeachment is imperative, not because he's going to be removed from office...but because we have to vindicate the Constitution"
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Chairman - September 16, 2019

* Democrat Constitutional Expert Jonathon Turley testified under oath during Nadler's Judiciary Committee hearings on Impeachment and stated the President did NOT violate the Constitution, did NOT break the law, and did NOT abuse his power. Nadler, who Censured the US AG for REFUSING t break US Law, still voted to Impeach.

“This is news. I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this, impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, March 6, 2019

Pelosi has violated her own publicly declared requirements for proceeding with Impeachment:

1. 'Something so compelling and overwhelming':

Again, Democrat Constitutional Expert Turley testified that the Democrats have rushed the FASTEST Impeachment in US history based on THE WEAKEST CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY. The House Impeachment hearings presented zero crimes, zero evidence of crimes committed, and zero witnesses - combined with Turley's testimony....and they STILL voted to Impeach the President.

Their justification? 'THIS IS A POLITICAL PROCESS, NOT JUDICIAL' ...AND YET THE FOUNDING FATHERS CREATED IMPEACHMENT BASED ON CRIMES / 'HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS', NOT BASED ONPOLITICAL BIAS AND HATE! The Democrat failed to produce either then publicly declared this is acceptable because 'THIS' is a 'POLITICAL' Impeachment.

:wtf:?!

Pelosi said impeachment would divide the country. She did it anyway.

Pelosi hands out souvenir pens, Dems slammed for gloating as House delivers Trump impeachment articles
I missed who masterminded the dem control of congress?
Any idea?

Then there's her taxpayer funded European vacations at 5 star hotels for her and her entourage, sorry 'official government trips'.[/QUOTE

5 star? does that mean -----like more luxury than "Holiday Inn" ? Any reason why a decent bed and----buffet breakfast is not good enough for her?
I have never been in a HOLIDAY INN----too expensive.-----did I describe it
correctly?

I'm surprised they didn't put on those paper party hats that kids get during birthday parties, and noise makers for them to blow it.

When taxpayers are footing the bill Pelosi splurges with silver platters, commemorative pens with her name on them and gift boxes just like they do in Hollywood.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

When taxpayers are footing the bill Pelosi splurges with silver platters, commemorative pens with her name on them and gift boxes just like they do in Hollywood.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

gee-----those are nice-------can I DEMAND a silver platter and a few fancy
pens? I am a registered democrat

Then there's her taxpayer funded European vacations at 5 star hotels for her and her entourage, sorry 'official government trips'.[/QUOTE

5 star? does that mean -----like more luxury than "Holiday Inn" ? Any reason why a decent bed and----buffet breakfast is not good enough for her?
I have never been in a HOLIDAY INN----too expensive.-----did I describe it
correctly?

Nothing but the best when taxpayers are footing the bill. Like for example Pelosi flying herself and her entourage around on a big ass government jet. You know, because she cares that much about climate change and carbon footprints. /sarcasm

Forum List

Back