Solution for Minimum Wage Battle Already in Place

They will tax the robots to make up for lost revenue....Amazon better watch doing this stuff

The minimum wage is nothing but a Leftist/Prog effort to increase the dependency of the stupid and lazy.

They will tax the robots to make up for lost revenue....Amazon better watch doing this stuff
Tax computers, photocopiers, Keurig coffee makers. All replace manpower.

Automation is high maintenance, and it will create many mechanic jobs. At the factory I worked at when the machines broke down we waited hours for them to be fixed. Those guys made big bucks

Tax computers, photocopiers, Keurig coffee makers. All replace manpower.

Automation is high maintenance, and it will create many mechanic jobs. At the factory I worked at when the machines broke down we waited hours for them to be fixed. Those guys made big bucks
20 techs now replace 45,000 whiney employees showing up late, calling in sick and clogging the toilet.
Done deal.

what the left is doing is flapping their mouth about a minimum wage schedule that's already preplanned.
every year (or so) the minimum wage will be brought up ,the politicians just have to vote to approve it.

i'm for raising minimum wage.

if there was no minimum wage , businesses would be able to fill their companies by simply offering experience.

modern business shows the people who are doing all the work are the last to get paid

Forum List

Back