Some Decisions Must Be Made

With your gracious help, I believe I've already made my point.

Last edited:
With your gracious help, I'm believe I've already made my point.

You may "be believe" whatever you want - and I have no doubt that plenty of the resident board morons will pretend to understand your word salad, but since I am apparently the person you intended your comments for, I can only take your refusal to elucidate as a lack of any point to begin with.

Beans and ammo..........stock up on both.

I am a bit jarred you don't find this whole affair to be a false flag.

It very well may be totally contrived but the fact of the matter is that there is a push to create a civil unrest and U.N troops will be brought in and if they are wearing a U.N blue helmet? They will be in my cross hair... do you know what a "tacmar" is?

Look it up........

The first skirmishes of a second American civil war have begun.

No, this is not a metaphorical analogy to that bloody conflict that killed approximately 620,000 Americans. It is an objective statement of the reality in America.

Since the election of 2016, the left has gone crazy. Their version of the tea party is called Resistance, and the spearhead of that is a loosely formed terrorist group called Antifa. Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist. The irony of their name is not lost on those who actually know history, as their tactics are straight from the fascist playbook.
-Judson Phillips. The Washington Times

Riiiight.

Where was the 'outrage' of conservatives when Gabby Giffords was shot and six others near her killed including a child? Where was the 'enough is enough' bullshit then?

Cons you didn't really give a shit, it's obvious by how she's being treated by simply stating she sympathizes with the victims of the shooting yesterday. Cons want so badly for orange-turd to declare martial law and start telling people what to do. It is in the DNA of conservatives to desire this.

I say get to it cons. Stop your posturing and threats and just do your worst. Which one would have thought was voting for a dumbass like Trump but you know you are just dying to dissolve the Democracy and declare your dear leader as king.

Civil War? It won't be two armies facing off like last time, it would be never ending guerilla warfare. That is the new norm. Let's just break up the union and everyone go their separate ways. Cons you can go have your new Kristian Kaliphate and be happy. Let's get this done.

Gabby Giffords was shot by a leftard and the only reason she survived was because she was shot in the least vulnerable spot that had any vital organ....which was between her ears.

I've kept hoping you'd steer back to something sane but no such luck. Sorry but you also go to ignore which is sad because you have spirit and I like people with spirit. Some decisions have to be made.

With your gracious help, I'm believe I've already made my point.

You may "be believe" whatever you want - and I have no doubt that plenty of the resident board morons will pretend to understand your word salad, but since I am apparently the person you intended your comments for, I can only take your refusal to elucidate as a lack of any point to begin with.

STFU, "Doc"....your lame act is beyond tiresome. You can't debate, you can't discuss and even your lame "flame attempts" bring on yawns. Moderate, debate or shut the fuck up because you bring nothing to the cyber-table.....not even accidentally.

No, this is not a metaphorical analogy to that bloody conflict that killed approximately 620,000 Americans. It is an objective statement of the reality in America.

Since the election of 2016, the left has gone crazy. Their version of the tea party is called Resistance, and the spearhead of that is a loosely formed terrorist group called Antifa. Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist. The irony of their name is not lost on those who actually know history, as their tactics are straight from the fascist playbook.

Riiiight.

Where was the 'outrage' of conservatives when Gabby Giffords was shot and six others near her killed including a child? Where was the 'enough is enough' bullshit then?

Cons you didn't really give a shit, it's obvious by how she's being treated by simply stating she sympathizes with the victims of the shooting yesterday. Cons want so badly for orange-turd to declare martial law and start telling people what to do. It is in the DNA of conservatives to desire this.

I say get to it cons. Stop your posturing and threats and just do your worst. Which one would have thought was voting for a dumbass like Trump but you know you are just dying to dissolve the Democracy and declare your dear leader as king.

Civil War? It won't be two armies facing off like last time, it would be never ending guerilla warfare. That is the new norm. Let's just break up the union and everyone go their separate ways. Cons you can go have your new Kristian Kaliphate and be happy. Let's get this done.

Gabby Giffords was shot by a leftard and the only reason she survived was because she was shot in the least vulnerable spot that had any vital organ....which was between her ears.

I've kept hoping you'd steer back to something sane but no such luck. Sorry but you also go to ignore. Some decisions have to be made.

I will miss the spirited debates we had....oh wait, you could never do that.

(snicker)

Yep, peaceful right wingers quickly get to polishing their guns and talking about armed conflict as they decry the uber violent, crazy, rhetoric activated left. :rolleyes:

You don't think that those that believe in the organic constitution are just gonna let commie fucks like you take over either covertly or in covertly, do ya? Not gonna happen.......at least not in your lifetime. I doubt that you have the balls to fight and die for your commie utopia...but etch this in stone and commit this to memory.....I WILL die fighting to prevent it from happening during my watch.....capiche'???? No way will I EVER acquiesce or surrender and I will make it my mission to pile up leftard dead-weights like those of your ilk like it was cord wood....are we clear? Do you get the message that I am sending? Help me, help you get the true gist of what I am sayin'.........

What is your timeline, junior? How are you going to find the front when you don't know East ftom West?

:lol:

So then what's stopping you keyboard commandos?

Seriously, you guys been building up this fantasy of a "civil war" for years now, and all we've seen from you is whining and bluster.

No one with any common sense wants a war but no one with any balls wants to live in a totalitarian state either if they have the means to fend for themselves. I use this analogy when I do radio interviews with this joke:

Two friends are sitting on the porch talking and there is this old hound dog laying beside his owner's chair and every now and then the hound dog would rise up and moan.....finally the visitor asked what the dog was moaning about and the owner said "He's laying on a stone and it's hurting him", the visitor said "Well why don't he get up and move" and the owner said "It ain't hurting him THAT much"....see? Once it starts hurting enough, people will respond and rise up.....get the picture now????

That is retarded. You have used that on radio shows?

Well, when you have two sides who play politics, get further and further from reality and winning becomes the only thing, civil war is one possible solution.

You can see in Spain that happened in the 1930s. In Germany one side took total control and it wasn't nice either.

But history continually repeats itself, and all empires have fallen and will continue to fall for the same reasons.

Well, when you have two sides who play politics, get further and further from reality and winning becomes the only thing, civil war is one possible solution.

You can see in Spain that happened in the 1930s. In Germany one side took total control and it wasn't nice either.

But history continually repeats itself, and all empires have fallen and will continue to fall for the same reasons.
Who's getting further from reality? The left was never there to begin with. Liberalism is a religion. The believe what they do as a matter of faith and questioning their faith is blasphemy. We won't have a civil war because only one side is armed. Liberals are even unarmed in the arena of wits.

Oh wow! You mean both sides are equally to blame for the current situation? You've blown my mind. Just look at Dale and me. We are clearly just two sides of the same coin. You nailed it!

Oh wow! You mean both sides are equally to blame for the current situation? You've blown my mind. Just look at Dale and me. We are clearly just two sides of the same coin. You nailed it!

Yes, partisan politics is massively a part of the problem and it comes from both sides. As for you and Dale, you're not political parties, that last time I heard. But I don't know you, so I can't comment on how much a part of the problem you are or aren't.

Yes, partisan politics is massively a part of the problem and it comes from both sides. As for you and Dale, you're not political parties, that last time I heard. But I don't know you, so I can't comment on how much a part of the problem you are or aren't.

Of course. You don't know me. You just know that the Dems and the GOP are equally at fault. It isn't like one is more willing to let the whole thing collapse. Both parties are led by entertainment talk radio and cable news personalities. You nailed it again.

Seriously, you guys been building up this fantasy of a "civil war" for years now, and all we've seen from you is whining and bluster.

All we see from you is idiocy. No one wants a war, especially in their back yard.

Those snowflakes would not last a week....take away their video games and cell phones and they would kill themselves

Yeah, and you guys are so tough and scary, whining on the internet. We're all so impressed.

As impressed as we are with teenage occutards, hysterical actresses, antifa pussies, commie professors, parasitic Bernie bums, and the degenerate media cult that adores them....

All we see from you is idiocy. No one wants a war, especially in their back yard.

Well, to quote your OP:

If the war has already started, why aren't you fighting?

If you truly believe the "war" has started, shouldn't you be out there on the front line, defending all you hold dear?

Last edited:
Those snowflakes would not last a week....take away their video games and cell phones and they would kill themselves

Yeah, and you guys are so tough and scary, whining on the internet. We're all so impressed.

As impressed as we are with teenage occutards, hysterical actresses, antifa pussies, commie professors, parasitic Bernie bums, and the degenerate media cult that adores them....

"Yeah, we're pathetic - but so are these random people on your side, too"

Well, to quote your OP:

If the war had already started, why aren't you fighting?

If you truly believe the "war" has started, shouldn't you be out there on the front line, defending all you hold dear?

I did not write that. I posted it because it is illustrative of the current environment, an environment fueled by people seemingly much like yourself.

BTW, I am fighting. :laugh:

Forum List

Back