Some dolt is shooting people at the veteran's cemetery

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
This is just down the road from me. I was wondering why the helicopter was circling.

The cops have the guy cornered in the woods and he's shooting at them, too.

Democrats gone wild.
Really? I thought the meme was that Dems didn't have guns and would be easy to defeat in a civil war. So, this is apparently one of yours starting early. Guess he didn't get the memo!
The lies never stop with you people.

Five people shot, including Republican congressman, at charity baseball game

Subsequent investigations revealed Hodgkinson as a man with a clear hatred for Republicans. He had arrived at the field in a white van—he was living out of it—with his legally purchased rifle and a list of six conservative members of congress, presumably his targets.

Democrats gone wild.
Really? I thought the meme was that Dems didn't have guns and would be easy to defeat in a civil war. So, this is apparently one of yours starting early. Guess he didn't get the memo!
Subsequent investigations revealed Hodgkinson as a man with a clear hatred for Republicans. He had arrived at the field in a white van—he was living out of it—with his legally purchased rifle and a list of six conservative members of congress, presumably his targets.
Lies? I never made up the lie that Dems don't have guns. That's part of the right wing narrative. One time doesn't outweigh all the other times (r)wing nut scum have shot up crowds, especially places of worship. They are TRULY Satanic!

Democrats gone wild.
Lies? I never made up the lie that Dems don't have guns. That's part of the right wing narrative. One time doesn't outweigh all the other times (r)wing nut scum have shot up crowds, especially places of worship. They are TRULY Satanic!
I've never said you idiots don't have guns because you do. Next lie please.

Democrats gone wild.

Moron......no one said democrats don't want their thugs to have guns, they don't want normal Americans to have guns. Left wingers around the world always take guns away from the people they hate, because it is hard for left wingers to fill mass graves if their victims can shoot back at them......

All of the democrat party leadership have access to men with guns......the biggest anti-gun activists will have armed men to protect them and often have their own guns....they just want to keep everyone else from having guns...you doofus.

This is just down the road from me. I was wondering why the helicopter was circling.

Well he won't live to see the sunset. Likely another looney lefty that never served anyone but himself.

Democrats gone wild.
Oh they can get guns alright they just can't shoot fer shit for the most part.

It's a Democrat gay illegal Mexican Muslim CNN reporter who voted for Hillary three times!

Democrats gone wild.
Oh they can get guns alright they just can't shoot fer shit for the most part.
They we all running to buy guns during lockdown along with TP.

Nat, Do they know if it is a random nutball shooter or is a cemetery just an out of the way place for a dope deal gone bad? Wild world we live in.

Well he won't live to see the sunset.

Dick, you're a gosh darned modern day Nostradamus.

Shame he took out an 85 year old woman before they got him, though. The 86 year old man, her husband, who was with her survived his wounds but is in critical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back