Some kind of Civil War is coming.

The guy who went to New York with his guns proved that. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Maybe a lie detector should be part of the process to getting a gun? Or the class you have to take to carry maybe the class you need to take just to own one.

You need to take the class to get a hunting license now. Didn't when I was a kid. But you do now. Is that unconstitutional?

Or how about, if you commit a violent crime....you go to prison. For ever. You know, control the element that is the most easily controlled.

Ultimately, I agree. But the guy who shot up NY was arrested 12 times. None of them were felonies so he was able to get a gun. Maybe we need to be a little stricter than that?

There are numerous misdemeanors that prevent you from buying a gun too. He had at least three of those.

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him
JOE BIDEN HATES US

Rights come with privileges and responsibilities. Gun control is not only constitutional, it is very much necessary in today's world. The headlines prove that every day.

No, they don't. A Right is attained at birth. Privileges are obtained from the government. Take a civics class.

If a civil war comes it will be because of Trump’s toxic and ugly effect on US politics.
Brewing long before Trump got here. The right wing has never gotten over a black man becoming President. They've lost 7 of the last 8 popular votes and instead of realizing this is not sustainable and wishing to become more inclusive...they have gotten more radical. Hence the laws on limiting a woman's right to choose, letting state legislatures decide who really wins an election, wanting to keep people from getting advanced education, etc... The way its going, they are losing on every front. So yeah, they are hoping for some sort of game changer--like a civil war. It won't happen though.

Or how about, if you commit a violent crime....you go to prison. For ever. You know, control the element that is the most easily controlled.
I agree. Or at least you go away for 20 years. I watch the shows like Forensic Files. They cop a plea down to 3rd degree murder just to get him off the streets and they don't want to risk not getting a conviction because they don't have a lot of evidence.

So okay if you are going to cop a plea and give them 10 years, DO NOT let them out any sooner than 10 years. I hate that out in 5 for good behavior bullshit.

And violent offenders don't get credit for good behavior. They actually have done away with this after it got this woman raped by a guy who did something horrible 15 years ago but he got out for good behavior, then got out and raped again. Good behavior in prison? His only problem is he likes to rape women. Can't do that in prison.

I agree. Or at least you go away for 20 years. I watch the shows like Forensic Files. They cop a plea down to 3rd degree murder just to get him off the streets and they don't want to risk not getting a conviction because they don't have a lot of evidence.

So okay if you are going to cop a plea and give them 10 years, DO NOT let them out any sooner than 10 years. I hate that out in 5 for good behavior bullshit.

And violent offenders don't get credit for good behavior. They actually have done away with this after it got this woman raped by a guy who did something horrible 15 years ago but he got out for good behavior, then got out and raped again. Good behavior in prison? His only problem is he likes to rape women. Can't do that in prison.
Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. Every right wing loon her defends her.

The left certainly wants to provoke one. They're stupid, and they won't like it when it comes; all the strategic and tactical advantages belong to the white suburbs; they surround all the cities and they can strangle Hood Rat Central to the point of having to resort to cannibalism, and the feral hood rats aren't far from that already.

You fighting the wrong people. That's EXACTLY the kind of war the Globalists are hoping to spark, people fighting each other to no point.

So you know Biden won the election fair and sure, right?
Nope!
I was watching the MSNBC map every 15 minutes and I’m sure your welfare check takes care of the doubling price of food.
Then again, you probably eat in the cafeteria for free.

Brewing long before Trump got here. The right wing has never gotten over a black man becoming President. They've lost 7 of the last 8 popular votes and instead of realizing this is not sustainable and wishing to become more inclusive...they have gotten more radical. Hence the laws on limiting a woman's right to choose, letting state legislatures decide who really wins an election, wanting to keep people from getting advanced education, etc... The way its going, they are losing on every front. So yeah, they are hoping for some sort of game changer--like a civil war. It won't happen though.

What a contemptible lie. Barack would have never been president without the MAJORITY of white people voting for him. You are simply a race baiting retard. The civil war has been brewing for a while. But it had nothing to do with his color. It has EVERYTHING to do with him being a fascist.

No, FOREVER. If you did just that simple thing, violent crime would drop by 80%.

Ultimately, I agree. But the guy who shot up NY was arrested 12 times. None of them were felonies so he was able to get a gun. Maybe we need to be a little stricter than that?
I don't believe in what's going on the governor of Iowa is allowing gun sales without any checks at all. It's as if they want " to reduce the excess population ".

There are way too many sick people in this country, you have to pass tests to get a driver's license. You should have to pass mental and physical exams in order to get a gun.

What a contemptible lie. Barack would have never been president without the MAJORITY of white people voting for him. You are simply a race baiting retard. The civil war has been brewing for a while. But it had nothing to do with his color. It has EVERYTHING to do with him being a fascist.

Thanks for proving my point at your inability to cope with Obama having been President.

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him
The next Civil War .......... where American Patriots fight against the ongoing radical leftists that have taken over the Democrat party and their attempts to take over America.

I don't believe in what's going on the governor of Iowa is allowing gun sales without any checks at all. It's as if they want " to reduce the excess population ".
Criminals already buy guns without any checks at all. Law abiding citizens should have the same rights as criminals.

Forum List

Back