Some kind of Civil War is coming.

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him

I would say we're already in at least a cold civil war. Keep in mind, leftists, including some elected officials and many in the national media, spent most of last year advocating for their political opposition to be deprived of our civil rights, imprisoned, or even killed, based purely on people choosing to refuse a medical procedure.

Thanks for proving my point at your inability to cope with Obama having been President.

I voted for him the first time you ignorant, lying clod. When i saw how corrupt he was I turned away from him.

DURRRRRRR

Yup he promised he would make government more open. He did the exact opposite.
O did what an R wouldn’t do…
I was on the list of careers destroyed by H1-Bs and he cut my Mortgage Rate down to 1.5%.
McCain would have told me to eat shit.

Both parties suck…
That’s why I voted for Trump.

Yet somehow they got the results just right...unlike most right wing kook media.
Well over a million ballots were fed between 3:15AM EST and 3:30AM EST.

The best part about this is that if Biden was winning at 3:15AM EST, these voters ballots would not have been counted.
How does that make you feel?

1649970329066.png

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him

Ever since President Biden was sworn in, our country became normal again. You no longer hear crazy people shouting at each other, no one talks bout politics anymore. Our President is doing a superb job, quietly, without the need to stir hate among people like crazy trump use to do, even so, people like the OP long for crazy times, and propagate conspiratorial garbage like the one here expressed...

Well over a million ballots were fed between 3:15AM EST and 3:30AM EST.
Ridiculous assertion.
The best part about this is that if Biden was winning at 3:15AM EST, these voters ballots would not have been counted.
How does that make you feel?
Huh?

The best part is Biden won by 9M votes as was confirmed byevery reputable news source on the planet.

Well, this rage had been building and building on the Right for decades, since the day Limbaugh went national.

All it needed was a shameless, amoral, cynical pied piper to release it. He showed up.
The Rage against America is a far left & Left zeitgeist

Forum List

Back