Some kind of Civil War is coming.

Seriously.

There will be no civil war.

Americans are too smart for such a tragedy.

What there will be in the coming decades is a harmonious agreement to let people live in safe zones, i.e., to live & work & play with like-minded people.

Then Isnt every country fighting a civil war?

And for the record, we have more people incarcerated than any other country. So we should be winning the war. Are we?
Not every country in the world. Eastern Europe appears to be weathering the culture wars and withstanding the perverts.

After many years working in the legal system and networking with those in foreign legal systems, we have huge numbers of people who simply believe that the are justified in their criminal acts. Organizers are offering tourists robberies. It's like going on a canned safari hunt in Africa. Come to the US, be a member of a criminal crew. Keep all you rob..

You want every inch of America to be safe or just the homes and work places of politicians?
Doesn’t sound like we’ll be very free in your new America. Sounds like a police state. But yes I too want to lock violent offenders away for life even execute some. He’ll, experiment on them. If you knew what a waste of time experimenting on rats was. If we could experiment on Jeffrey dahmer and btk we could solve more diseases

Who would you run with in the Civil War ( Local / Regional Militia & Sheriffs / Police departments & State National Guard ) or ( BLM / ANTIFA CPUSA La Raza/mecha & Far Left & Left Street rabble )

Doesn’t sound like we’ll be very free in your new America. Sounds like a police state. But yes I too want to lock violent offenders away for life even execute some. He’ll, experiment on them. If you knew what a waste of time experimenting on rats was. If we could experiment on Jeffrey dahmer and btk we could solve more diseases
You don’t live near a Liberal Blue Shit Hole where a thug will murder you at a whim.
Try reading some headlines to see what’s headed your way.

I know usmb republicans on Medicaid. Fucking hypocrites.
Medicare and Medicaid are not welfare. We were forced to pay into it so when it's needed it's there as a benefit. Like any other insurance, you pay for it whether you use it or not.

Forum List

Back