Some kind of Civil War is coming.

Your state doesn't have relatives or kickbacks?!
Not much kickbacks in the wholesale Millwork production/distribution industry. The relatives issue, I dealt with before the family sold out to corporate. Could be a pain in the ass, but more than once, laid it out straight, they either had to back my play or I was out of there, and no matter how much it went against the grain, I had just the skills and demeanor they needed for the tasks and potential tasks they wanted to happen or work. Other times (most of the time), I was like "Yes Sir, Yes Sir, three bags full", as long as I didn't have to sign something that could come back on me.

The stupidity of him and especially his supporters made me hate, yeah.

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him
bigrebnc1775 do you see? The NYC shooter sounds like these cons.

The civil war is going on right now. It might not be a rebellion against the government. It is between various opposing factions. It is between the criminal element supported by the government and the law abiding element opposed by the government. Criminals are organized and organizing into efficient units. The law abiding are helpless prey.

Once the cartels secure their hold on the border and start moving forward, it will be a whole new world.

sorry folks, but the US is definitely coming to an end. the only question is: how. Every single living person on earth will be affected in some way by the answer...

if US democracy falls, the peace and security of the global order falls, and not a single person would escape the consequences

unless...

SAVE US TRUMP YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!!

Last edited:
The pandemonium of another American civil war
“...would very much be a free-for-all, neighbor on neighbor, based on beliefs and skin colors and religion, and it would be horrific”
--- Military historian Peter Mansoor

"I didn't come along and divide this country. this country was seriously divided before I got here" - President Trump at press conference, 2017

"I have a message for my fellow filthy rich: Wake up, people. It won’t last, The Pitchforks Are Coming For Us Plutocrats" said Nick Hanauer in 2014

sorry folks, but the US is definitely coming to an end. the only question is: how. Every single living person on earth will be affected in some way by the answer...

if US democracy falls, the peace and security of the global order falls, and not a single person would escape the consequences

unless...

SAVE US TRUMP YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!!
trump was the culmination of all this hatred ; he can't even save himself.
"I didn't come along and divide this country. this country was seriously divided before I got here" - President Trump at press conference, 2017
Right, he simply exasperated the entire situation.

Bad people always can.
The guy who went to New York with his guns proved that. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Maybe a lie detector should be part of the process to getting a gun? Or the class you have to take to carry maybe the class you need to take just to own one.

You need to take the class to get a hunting license now. Didn't when I was a kid. But you do now. Is that unconstitutional?

The guy who went to New York with his guns proved that. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Maybe a lie detector should be part of the process to getting a gun? Or the class you have to take to carry maybe the class you need to take just to own one.

You need to take the class to get a hunting license now. Didn't when I was a kid. But you do now. Is that unconstitutional?
Rights come with privileges and responsibilities. Gun control is not only constitutional, it is very much necessary in today's world. The headlines prove that every day.

Rights come with privileges and responsibilities. Gun control is not only constitutional, it is very much necessary in today's world. The headlines prove that every day.
Ultimately, I agree. But the guy who shot up NY was arrested 12 times. None of them were felonies so he was able to get a gun. Maybe we need to be a little stricter than that?

Forum List

Back