Some kind of Civil War is coming.

This ^^^^^^^ Data.
Post the link that supports your claim of 75% of blacks and 95% of Hispanics are law abiding citizens.

I'm not doubting that you read those sites, I just know you pulled those percentages out of your ass. Once again.
I watch the news and you don't.
I don't need to assuage your arrogance by saving a Link to every news report I attend to.

The reason something WILL happen, either civil war or more likely the country will split is we need nothing from the left. We'll get along great without them, their sky high taxes, corruption and depraved freaks.

WEAK.

I watch too much news.
1644175562987.png

1644175613697.png

Dalio is well known but the world of business and finance. This is an interesting take from him. Hopefully he is incorrect.

Moonglow is hiding under his bed and C_Clayton_Jones is holding him
Many experts agree with him. If it happens I am prepared. Seen bullets fly before. Glad I am old. For my children and grandchildren s sake hopefully it doesn't happen. One man can not stop it , allow one can do is try to be prepared for such eventualties. My boat is big enough for my kids and grandkids I will likely just bug out.

I know many people who demand excellence but are not callous.
Perhaps you should learn the difference.
They didn't pay for the difference, except when I was Aide to the Commanding General and I had to meet people. Mostly, they and you want somebody to get the job done, control and train the people and insure accountability. Funny, it was quite similar to what corporate wanted from me, along with what used to be my computer skills. Of course, they wanted the difference when dealing with customers. Looks like I knew the difference and when to use it.

They didn't pay for the difference, except when I was Aide to the Commanding General and I had to meet people. Mostly, they and you want somebody to get the job done, control and train the people and insure accountability. Funny, it was quite similar to what corporate wanted from me, along with what used to be my computer skills. Of course, they wanted the difference when dealing with customers. Looks like I knew the difference and when to use it.
It depends on what type of customers you deal with.
I rarely have to be callous as I make them laugh and then make them realize the consequences of non-compliance.

If a civil war comes it will be because of Trump’s toxic and ugly effect on US politics.
You wish...lol. Unfortunately a civil war in The United States will only happen because of one of two reasons:. The Democrats assume absolute power and dissolve the Constitution, in order to force illegal laws upon the people, or the social justice rioters will take their violence out of the inner-cities into the burbs and the rural areas, causing the citizens to defend themselves.

No one on the Right side of the political spectrum will fight and die to install a dictator.

It depends on what type of customers you deal with.
I rarely have to be callous as I make them laugh and then make them realize the consequences of non-compliance.
Mostly business owners wanting to do business mutually beneficial, or key suppliers, again mutually beneficial, and of course the government (state, local and fed) that the company did not want pissed off.

Coming? There are hundreds of 99.9% peaceful protesters being tortured in jail for Jan.6, for their political opinions. And more still being hunted down by the FBI for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They will never leave that jail. The civil war is here.

Mostly business owners wanting to do business mutually beneficial, or key suppliers, again mutually beneficial, and of course the government (state, local and fed) that the company did not want pissed off.
Your state doesn't have relatives or kickbacks?!

Forum List

Back