Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

If you look at what Trump said, he didn’t think it was protection for Congress. He thought it was protection for the mob.

Trump is completely unfit for office.
We need one of your drug pushers to run for President.

That is a statement in a speech.

Show us where he asked Pence to do it.
LOLOL

I already showed where Pence said a VP can't constitutionally unilaterally reject electors. You think he just made that up out of whole clothe? Or you think Trump and his attorney didn't already ask him?

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

That would be John Eastman, author of the Eastman memo.

150 police officers were injured.
wow....yet they got away with murdering two unarmed women.
Did these cops at least get a paper-cut?
I mean.....injuries....not what kind of injures....is pretty general.
Bumps and bruises from shoving Trump Supporters around.

LOLOL

I already showed where Pence said a VP can't constitutionally unilaterally reject electors. You think he just made that up out of whole clothe? Or you think Trump and his attorney didn't already ask him?

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.
Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.
States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.
And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

That would be John Eastman, author of the Eastman memo.
Why no link?

You are the one who posted many times that we have to sympathize with violent thugs.
Your America is a place where you can be held for three years awaiting trial for a misdemeanor.

But defraud Americans for tens of millions of dollars and be elected president.

1641517820002.png

Your America is a place where you can be held for three years awaiting trial for a misdemeanor.

But defraud Americans for tens of millions of dollars and be elected president.
The billionaires own the politicians that you worship.

Revolver Investigation Exposes Massive Web Of Unindicted Operatives Who Coordinated Alongside Ray Epps To Turn January 6th Into a Riot​

**********​

Whatever Happened to Alleged Capitol Rioter John Sullivan?​

If Merick Garland really wants to do his job efficiently, perhaps he should start by investigating the above and include Ray Epps too.

Revolver Investigation Exposes Massive Web Of Unindicted Operatives Who Coordinated Alongside Ray Epps To Turn January 6th Into a Riot​

**********​

Whatever Happened to Alleged Capitol Rioter John Sullivan?​

If Merick Garland really wants to do his job efficiently, perhaps he should start by investigating the above and include Ray Epps too.
What crime did Epps commit?

Hey asshole, still can’t find any insurrection, sedition, or treason charges while you’re throwing your tantrum. Why is that?
You're a dumbass.
Have you ever even watched a police show on TV.
By the way dumbfuck, Schiff has already been shown to have altered emails and text messages just like he did in your failed impeachment. You really don’t know anything about this do you?
Evidently, YOU don't have a clue.

WOW, he 'altered' a text?

Like this?

December 15 2021
The text message from Jordan to Meadows released by committee on Monday read: "On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.”

He should be arrested immediately.
Because he left out Gym's LYING, Bullshit?

The full text read: “On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all — in accordance with guidance from founding father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence. 'No legislative act,' wrote Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78, 'contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.' The court in Hubbard v. Lowe reinforced this truth: 'That an unconstitutional statute is not a law at all is a proposition no longer open to discussion.' 226 F. 135, 137 (SDNY 1915), appeal dismissed, 242 U.S. 654 (1916). Following this rationale, an unconstitutionally appointed elector, like an unconstitutionally enacted statute, is no elector at all.’”

The moron doesn't give any evidence the electors were unconstitutionally elected.
Just cites a court case, a TAX court case, GYM, the 'patriot' can't even get that right.

226 F. 135 (S.D.N.Y. 1915)
HUBBARD et al.
v.
LOWE, Internal Revenue Collector.
United States District Court, S.D. New York.
October 15, 1915

Action at law to recover a tax alleged to have been illegally assessed against and collected from plaintiffs. Heard on general demurrer to the complaint.

The tax in question was imposed under 'United States Cotton Futures Act,' approved August 18, 1914 (38 Stat. 693, c. 255). The complaint sets forth in the fullest manner the origin and history of this statute, as shown by the journals of the Senate and the House of Representatives, and avers that on May 28, 1915, the plaintiffs, on the New York Cotton Exchange, made a contract for the sale of cotton for future delivery, a copy of which contract is annexed to the complaint, and is not in the form nor does it contain the provisions prescribed and provided for by section 10 of the statute and the regulations promulgated by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to the act under date of January 30, 1915.

Gym, the moron, compared a tax case to unconstitutional electoral votes.

Gee, I wonder why Schiff chose NOT to enter Gym's entire email into evidence?

Great, so then you won't have any problem showing Trump's quotes supporting the insurrection since if you can't show that you are a liar. So show the quotes

Lakhota : {crickets ...}

So? Lakota? I challenged your manhood you dickless wonder. You made the claim, back it up ...

Forum List

Back