Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

It doesn’t sound like he wanted them to protect Congress either.

In any event, Trump is complicit in attempting to end the democratic election of presidents so he could have his cronies reappoint him

The question of the national guard is a meaningless distraction.
Not the NG is a meaningless distraction? Before I shot down your claim, you had them as part of the conspiracy to overthrow the Govt.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not a distraction, and integral part of the story. Once you can't explain.

You are a clown.
It’s not an integral part of the story.

You asked why Trump offered. I explained what Trump was thinking and I corroborated it with two uncontested sources.

Sorry if they fresh air just feels so foreign to someone used to smelling Trump’s colon.

You asked why Trump offered. I explained what Trump was thinking and I corroborated it with two uncontested sources.

Sorry if they fresh air just feels so foreign to someone used to smelling Trump’s colon.
LOL retard 10000 national Guard troops would have ensured no riot.

I agree.

But that wouldn’t have changed what Trump’s warped brain thought about the situation or what his unconstitutional plan meant for the country.
His plan had nothing to do with a riot. He planned for the congress to vote to not accept the states in question,

Yes, integral. Trump was asked to send the NG by the mayor. He said yes. Someone in charge of security at the Capital turned him down.

YOUR LINK shows Trump honored that request and said to make sure the First Amendment right to protest was protected. He said nothing about the NG being there to protect the insurrectionists overthrow the govt. Once again you have been caught lying, but you will never admit it. You will continue to spin, but your posts are here for all to see, liar.

His plan had nothing to do with a riot. He planned for the congress to vote to not accept the states in question,
I totally agree. The mob wasn’t supposed to riot. They were just supposed to be there to protest loudly as a means of coercion.

His plan wasn’t for Congress to vote to not accept the states in question. He knew that wasn’t going to happen given the democratic majorities.

His plan was for Pence to unilaterally disregard votes.

I agree.

But that wouldn’t have changed what Trump’s warped brain thought about the situation or what his unconstitutional plan meant for the country.
Really? So Trump offered up 1000 NG troops to stop any riots or insurrections, and you think he wouldn't say "Hmm.....this might put a kink in my evil plan to overthrow the US Government with zip ties"?

You are the biggest moron on the board. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Yes, integral. Trump was asked to send the NG by the mayor. He said yes. Someone in charge of security at the Capital turned him down.

YOUR LINK shows Trump honored that request and said to make sure the First Amendment right to protest was protected. He said nothing about the NG being there to protect the insurrectionists overthrow the govt. Once again you have been caught lying, but you will never admit it. You will continue to spin, but your posts are here for all to see, liar.
He didn’t want the mob to overthrow the government. He wanted the mob to intimidate Pence into throwing out votes to get him reappointed president. That’s the real coup.

The national guard was there to protect the mob so they could do be there for him.

He didn’t want the mob to overthrow the government. He wanted the mob to intimidate Pence into throwing out votes to get him reappointed president. That’s the real coup.

The national guard was there to protect the mob so they could do be there for him.
:itsok:

Everything I’ve said is corroborated. You’re just suffocating on shit.
More lies by you. See, this is the pathetic spin I predicted. You will continue to do this, but I'm not going down your usual rabbit hole.

You claim the NG is insignificant, but can't explain why the request was denied by those in charge of security at the Capital, and you can't explain why Trump would send them if he was planning on overthrowing the government with zip ties, Moron.

I will just pat you on the head for your spin going forward. :itsok:

You claim the NG is insignificant, but can't explain why the request was denied by those in charge of security at the Capital, and you can't explain why Trump would send them if he was planning on overthrowing the government with zip ties, Moron.
I did explain why Trump would send them if he was planning on overthrowing the government.

The request was denied because they didn’t want to be surrounding by thousands of troops and didn’t think that Trump’s mob would turn violent.

I did explain why Trump would send them if he was planning on overthrowing the government.

The request was denied because they didn’t want to be surrounding by thousands of troops and didn’t think that Trump’s mob would turn violent.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back