Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Who else?
Lots of people who have called for recounts and audits.

Lots of people who have called for recounts and audits.

I only got as far as your first link to see you're full of shit. Nowhere in there did it state Kemp claimed there were fraudulent ballots.

I only got as far as your first link to see you're full of shit. Nowhere in there did it state Kemp claimed there were fraudulent ballots.
Are you sure it would help his re-election campaign. GA. citizens know the election was stolen. That is why they are in still in court over ballots. Ballots election officials will not let them see. It is their right as citizens to see them. What is the fucking problem?

It must be fraud.

The purpose of the audits is to find the fraudulent ballots.
That doesn't mean there are fraudulent ballots. It's just to determine if there are. So Kemp never said there were fraudulent ballots.

You lied.

As expected.

Are you sure it would help his re-election campaign. GA. citizens know the election was stolen. That is why they are in still in court over ballots. Ballots election officials will not let them see. It is their right as citizens to see them. What is the fucking problem?

It must be fraud.
LOL

Let me know when a rightard finally wins a case in court over election fraud.

GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

All but one of those were from before the election and none were filed over cases of fraud.

You lose again because you're a loser, criminal-pervert-lastamender.

All but one of those were from before the election and none were filed over cases of fraud.

You lose again because you're a loser, criminal-pervert-lastamender.
Please produce some proof of that.

Done that with you before. Not about to go hunting for that post to do it again.
No? Fine with me. It speaks to your credibility which is nil already. You think the fraud did not happen, why waste your precious time?

There was voter fraud in Marple Township Pennsylvania. Criminal charges were filed. Yet Democrats claim there wasn't any voter fraud in 2020.
You must be one of the slower cons around here. Every election has a few cases of fraud. By saying in this election there was no fraud is refuting Trump's Big Lie that there was massive fraud.

And BTW, the one case of fraud you mentioned was a vote for Trump.

So you found:

Trump: 1
Biden: 0

:abgg2q.jpg:

No? Fine with me. It speaks to your credibility which is nil already. You think the fraud did not happen, why waste your precious time?
Because it's entertaining making fun of delusional nuts like you. I do the same with Truthers and Birthers for the exact same reason.

Forum List

Back