Zone1 Some people... even if they see someone raised from the dead, will not believe!!

No it isn't. Are you mad? Nobody witnessed the magical stuff in the Bible.
There are many Cougar Barmeys .
They believe their nonsense .

Like the Killer Shots , the deniers will eventually learn.
But here and with this topic it will take a little longer .

There are many Cougar Barmeys .
They believe their nonsense .

Like the Killer Shots , the deniers will eventually learn.
But here and with this topic it will take a little longer .
You are also a hypocrite as well.

Not only did they witness all that we have in the NT, they wrote it down as their sworn witness. Just as good as your sworn witness. Now, stop being a hypocritical jerk.
No comparison to the evidence for world war 2. None whatsoever.

Not to mention the fact that nobody is making bullshit, magical claims about world War 2.

And by your poor logic, everything in the Quran and Hadiths is true.

But wait, all of it can't be true.

Looks like you stepped in it again.

No comparison to the evidence for world war 2. None whatsoever.

Not to mention the fact that nobody is making bullshit, magical claims about world War 2.

And by your poor logic, everything in the Quran and Hadiths is true.

But wait, all of it can't be true.

Looks like you stepped in it again.
Sure they are! The battle of the bulge didn’t really happen. It’s all propaganda and Hollywood. Know anyone who was there? They could give you an eyewitness account and you can write it down. 2,000 years from now they will claim it to be false and a fable. That’s how it works. The NT is an eyewitness of the Savior Jesus Christ.

says the one who belongs to a "church" that started 1800 years or more AFTER Christ ascended...

:rolleyes:
It was started by Jesus, then murdered along with Jesus, apostles and followers-2Thess 2:3 rose in its place=Catholicism and her hundreds of branches. It came back here in these last days to set matters straight.

Of course it does! Listen, I had family murdered by the Nazis. So, I'm not debating whether it happened. I'm simply pointing out that you are a hypocrite when you say that there is the same basic evidence of Jesus Christ as well. Eyewitness testimony. There are 9/11 deniers as well because people think it was staged by Bush. That no planes actually crashed into the buildings. It was all made up Hollywood style.
There is no evidence that any reasonable person today would call conclusive that anyone rose from the dead 2000 years ago,

Occam's razor applied to religion and religious myth is all I need.

But tell me why do you not believe in Zeus or Horace as gods? There are plenty of myths and oral accounts of people interacting with them.

Why not believe in the Aztec and Mayan gods?

And Jesus probably existed as a person but the whole walking on water and raising the dead stories are just myths added to the story

JC was just a charismatic religious leader like any other.

There is no evidence that any reasonable person today would call conclusive that anyone rose from the dead 2000 years ago,

Occam's razor applied to religion and religious myth is all I need.

But tell me why do you not believe in Zeus or Horace as gods? There are plenty of myths and oral accounts of people interacting with them.

Why not believe in the Aztec and Mayan gods?

And Jesus probably existed as a person but the whole walking on water and raising the dead stories are just myths added to the story

JC was just a charismatic religious leader like any other.
Occam's razor is not fact. It's a guess of probability. Good grief. And, like I said, 2000 years from now, is anyone going to believe the holocaust? Or was it just a story about the kind of people we were? We have eyewitness evidence from more than one source that Jesus Christ existed and is the Son of God.

So, when the white Spaniards came to the Americas the people thought Cortez was the return or second coming of Quetzalcoatl. This supports The Book of Mormon account of Jesus Christ visiting the ancient people before and after his resurrection. The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only one that was put to death because he performed miracles and could back up the truth that he was the Son of God. He was the only threat to the religious leaders and the Roman Empire.

Sure they are! The battle of the bulge didn’t really happen. It’s all propaganda and Hollywood. Know anyone who was there? They could give you an eyewitness account and you can write it down. 2,000 years from now they will claim it to be false and a fable. That’s how it works. The NT is an eyewitness of the Savior Jesus Christ.
How absurd. Better step outside and get some fresh air. Because that is definitely not how it works, in "normal world".

Occam's razor is not fact. It's a guess of probability. Good grief. And, like I said, 2000 years from now, is anyone going to believe the holocaust? Or was it just a story about the kind of people we were? We have eyewitness evidence from more than one source that Jesus Christ existed and is the Son of God.

So, when the white Spaniards came to the Americas the people thought Cortez was the return or second coming of Quetzalcoatl. This supports The Book of Mormon account of Jesus Christ visiting the ancient people before and after his resurrection. The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only one that was put to death because he performed miracles and could back up the truth that he was the Son of God. He was the only threat to the religious leaders and the Roman Empire.
Nope. All false. It can't be true, because of all the other religions that are true. Because witnesses and stuff.

How absurd. Better step outside and get some fresh air. Because that is definitely not how it works, in "normal world".
Naw, someone 2000 years from now will make Patton a god and the people will call it a fable. I have my witness that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and our personal Savior that atoned for our sins.

Naw, someone 2000 years from now will make Patton a god and the people will call it a fable
Because it will be. Patton was just a human.

Now follow your own analogy. You are doing a fine job of arguing why Jesus was not a God or magical in the least.

Oops.

Nope. All false. It can't be true, because of all the other religions that are true. Because witnesses and stuff.
The other religions are not true. They are offshoots of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are the offshoots of Adam and Eve, Noah as well. it is science that has archeological time messed up.

The other religions are not true. They are offshoots of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are the offshoots of Adam and Eve, Noah as well. it is science that has archeological time messed up.
They are all true, by your poor logic.

Oops.

But you're accidentally right, since no religions are true.

Because it will be. Patton was just a human.

Now follow your own analogy. You are doing a fine job of arguing why Jesus was not a God or magical in the least.

Oops.
Are you sure? Patton said he lived in much earlier times throughout history. He must be a god of some sorts to do that. So, people in the future will claim that. But, there will be dissenters like yourself who think they know everything past, present and future.

Forum List

Back