Some people just hate Science

Humorously ironic that the school has focused on the reproductive function of the genders in order to make them 'equal' with those who will never reproduce.:auiqs.jpg:

It's up to parents to stop complaining and start acting. Get on the school boards, get the community together to show up at meetings and put a stop to this nonsense. It only succeeds because of complacency.

According to the article I posted, parents did get involved.

The topic has created a high level of engagement from Essex Westford families and community members. More than 70 people participated in a community round table and affinity groups which helped craft the policy, 668 people participated in a district thought exchange seeking input from families, more than 100 people sent emails to the district — many in support but some dissenting — according to Maguire, 85 people spoke during public meetings, and students were given the chance to weigh in.

According to the article I posted, parents did get involved.

The topic has created a high level of engagement from Essex Westford families and community members. More than 70 people participated in a community round table and affinity groups which helped craft the policy, 668 people participated in a district thought exchange seeking input from families, more than 100 people sent emails to the district — many in support but some dissenting — according to Maguire, 85 people spoke during public meetings, and students were given the chance to weigh in.

Well, it is Vermont. What else can be said. Sometimes democracy has its pitfalls too.

It's up to parents to stop complaining and start acting. Get on the school boards, get the community together to show up at meetings and put a stop to this nonsense. It only succeeds because of complacency.
What, and have our Attorney General put them on the terrorist no fly list?

Desperately looking for some kind of silver lining in this whole fucking awful period, it does appear that more and more people are paying attention and becoming more engaged.

If we can find a way to remove the hyper-destructive propaganda, mal-information, distortion and ego from this, we may actually have something one day. Assuming we survive.

Like this Vermont school
Teachers would now only use "gender-inclusive language" in these lessons in order to "align our curriculum with our equity policy," school principal Sara Jablonski wrote in a letter shared on social media.

Terms like "male" and "boy" would be replaced with "person who produces sperm." Likewise, "female" and "girl" would be replaced with a "person who produces eggs."

This is fucking ridiculous. Pull your kids out of that POS school!
Radical on both sides destroying our world. Radicals on both sides get all and I mean all of the attention. I am sick of it. Maybe it has a silver lining. If I am one of those parents I would get much more heavily involved in that homework. If I could turn back the clock to thev70s I would do it in a heart beat. Especially if I could take my fish finder with me.

Like this Vermont school
Teachers would now only use "gender-inclusive language" in these lessons in order to "align our curriculum with our equity policy," school principal Sara Jablonski wrote in a letter shared on social media.

Terms like "male" and "boy" would be replaced with "person who produces sperm." Likewise, "female" and "girl" would be replaced with a "person who produces eggs."

Males and females should be removed from that classroom, so as not to pollute young minds.

Thank you.

I understand the desire to be inclusive but this is a never ending road. Just because one does not actually produce sperm, they may feel like a person that does. So where do you go from there?

Now a part of this is simply the issues one goes through when one is willing to address the issue. It will go one way and then the other and then hopefully more of a consensus can be reached.
And, of course, one has to ask the question, "If someone does NOT produce eggs, how does that person KNOW that they think and feel like someone who does?". That's why I think men cannot truly be women and vice versa, because no one on one side of the divide really knows what it's like on the other side.

And, of course, one has to ask the question, "If someone does NOT produce eggs, how does that person KNOW that they think and feel like someone who does?". That's why I think men cannot truly be women and vice versa, because no one on one side of the divide really knows what it's like on the other side.

IMO they just know something isn't right.

Like this Vermont school

if you're really this angry, why not head over and listen to the angry songs i sent you? lol

Like this Vermont school

Yes some people hate science. You are one of them:

Forum List

Back