Some San Francisco residents may receive $5 million in reparations after Board expresses ‘unanimous' support

I hope the Negroes in Florida here about all the free money in California and decide to move there.

It will be a win win for both states.

Florida gets rid of its scum and California gets more Negroes so that the White Guilt pukes can feel better by giving them their money.

Respectfully, take it up w/ Stalin. This is a story about Americans deciding whether or not to acknowledge America's mistreatment of American minorities.

Black people were brought over here in bondage, and then deliberately bred for the purposes of being human property. And then after that, they were systematically targeted for apartheid and oppression. For the majority of this country's history, Black people have been subjugated.

Jimmy Kimmel is lined up for his $5 million...

jimmy-kimmel-blackface.jpg

This will not happen. Do not believe that this will ever happen. It is just a political ploy.

What is likely to happen is that they will keep using it as a carrot and stick to keep the blacks worked up and eventually get them worked up enough to start that war which will, unfortunately, destroy the blue cities and lead to the deaths of many innocent white folks, but a whole lot more innocent black folks.

Margaret Sanger would be proud.

Those of us who will be safe are the folks in small towns in flyover country.

Of course it won’t happen. There’s no way to fund it. I just enjoy pointing out the lunacy of today’s leftists.

I am also wondering with the requirements they are setting, how many people are actually part of this?

Of course if we are talking only a few percentage points of the population, how are the excluded people going to take it?

The other thing is San Francisco proper's black population percentage is 5.3%.

Do you think the black population of Oakland thinks they are part of this, and if so, what happens when they realize it's only for San Francisco proper?

Interestingly, while not a single black person was ever a slave in Oakland or San Francisco, many thousands of Chinese people were. What are they getting?

I hope the Negroes in Florida here about all the free money in California and decide to move there.

It will be a win win for both states.

Florida gets rid of its scum and California gets more Negroes so that the White Guilt pukes can feel better by giving them their money.

They sure aren't going to be getting squat in my flyover state.

Interestingly, while not a single black person was ever a slave in Oakland or San Francisco, many thousands of Chinese people were. What are they getting?

A shitty city getting shittier every day?

As a half Irish person, for the terrible treatment the Irish received in the late 19th/early 20th century, I demand a 4 hour free music festival (alcohol included) featuring Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, and some random Irish Rebel band brought over from Ireland.

Since I'm only half Irish, I accept only getting 2 hours instead of four.

$5 million dollars would last for over 50 years if you withdrew $97,000 per year, and that is without interest
so actually they would be getting about $194,000 per year
You're assuming that the recipients will be good stewards of their new windfall. Remember, many of them are already in a low-income status, they most likely don't know how to manage finances and history will repeat itself where $5 million will be spent in a very accelerated approach. Most will by fancy cars, million dollar homes and other materialistic goods, and they'll end up little surplus. $97K in San Francisco isn't very much money.

What should be answered is: what problem does this solve?

Essentially .. this provides an opportunity for government to no longer have to be bothered by the constant cries of racial grievances.

You're assuming that the recipients will be good stewards of their new windfall. Remember, many of them are already in a low-income status, they most likely don't know how to manage finances and history will repeat itself where $5 million will be spent in a very accelerated approach. Most will by fancy cars, million dollar homes and other materialistic goods, and they'll end up little surplus. $97K in San Francisco isn't very much money.

What should be answered is: what problem does this solve?
yep foolish people will waste their money

dumbdumbdumb.gif

Respectfully, take it up w/ Stalin. This is a story about Americans deciding whether or not to acknowledge America's mistreatment of American minorities.

Black people were brought over here in bondage, and then deliberately bred for the purposes of being human property. And then after that, they were systematically targeted for apartheid and oppression. For the majority of this country's history, Black people have been subjugated.
That is all ancient history with zero bearing on today. Any hardships blacks endure now are a result of overcompensation by the system, post-Civil Rights.
What’s more, American slaves lived longer lives than their ‘free’ counterparts of their native countries.

It sounds like their intent is to set up something that allows their opposition to take the bait trap that will make them look like the bad guy saying the wrong thing that can be politically spun, then used in later national campaigning to give hope to the race of voters they are losing to that opposition, in other words a way to pander people of color with false hope of freebies in the same way they knew student loan forgiveness could never go through but would dupe voters with the false hope. These freebie loving voters are liken to Charlie Brown always falling for the kick. They never learn, the carrot on the stick is like the hoagie on a stick Bam Margera attached to his father Phil, always out of reach.

Nailed it! The proof is dems 96%+ of the black vote.

An interesting question, and a complex one. Many Native American tribes also owned black slaves, as well as enslaving other tribes. They're just as guilty as the white slavers.
I'll make it easy for you to find the culprits - this is World Capital. Capitalism. It is the one that must be punished.

Talk about California leading the way in stupid!

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors met Tuesday in official discussions on reparations, with $5 million payments on the table for every eligible Black adult in the city.
I identify as a black San Francisco descended from slaves. My pronouns are: Pay Me and PAY MO SOME MORE!!

Forum List

Back