Some San Francisco residents may receive $5 million in reparations after Board expresses ‘unanimous' support

It sounds like their intent is to set up something that allows their opposition to take the bait trap that will make them look like the bad guy saying the wrong thing that can be politically spun, then used in later national campaigning to give hope to the race of voters they are losing to that opposition, in other words a way to pander people of color with false hope of freebies in the same way they knew student loan forgiveness could never go through but would dupe voters with the false hope. These freebie loving voters are liken to Charlie Brown always falling for the kick. They never learn, the carrot on the stick is like the hoagie on a stick Bam Margera attached to his father Phil, always out of reach.
I like your avatar, soundcloud sux.

BY THE WAY ;
The funniest thing about all these stupid proposals, besides the quirky con artist looking people bringing them up, is the fact that if they would impliment them, more people of color would be enslaving their offspring to the $700,000 cost per person burden.
Fact: the sneaky stipulations gov't creates in it's red tape phoney just for show programs, means most people would not qualify (by design). Then the few that do, will have no way to back the claim, and the rest would not be able to file the papers (tooooo confusing on purpose). This means all people of color would be required to pay 700k for a program nobody benefits from and money mysteriously vanishes from and ends up in politicians pockets and campaigns.....welcome dupes, to the way Democrats operate! You'd think they'd know this by now. 🤷

This forum is bullshit, typical from right wing faux conservatives. Most of the posts above are written by idiots and Trumpanzes, and these clowns haven't an ounce of a good education!

Of course the clowns won't read the link above.

Let’s start by taking away your internet connection devices.
Why? Because it was created through the mediation of capitalists? Well then you, as a fan of capitalism, would have to give up much of what was created under feudalism and the slave system. Farming, for example, or seafaring. I could go on. Wheel or Fire! You can't use it! Not a capitalist invention.

Last edited:
This forum is bullshit, typical from right wing faux conservatives. Most of the posts above are written by idiots and Trumpanzes, and these clowns haven't an ounce of a good education!

It’s asinine that the SF leftist idiots are even having a HEARING on turning every black into a multimillionaire! Why the F should this even be under consideration? Whites work for 40 years, responsibly saving and investing their money, and are lucky if they end up with $200,000 in savings - and we are supposed to turn over $5 million dollars to blacks who did nothing to earn it?

You people are nuts.

Feel free to get your kicks elsewhere, troll.

Thanks for the thought provoking post.

I'll make it easy for you to find the culprits - this is World Capital. Capitalism. It is the one that must be punished.

Translation: I'm a capitalist, living in a capitalist country, talking about the virtues of communism, a system under which I've never lived, and never intend to.

LOL

Why? Because it was created through the mediation of capitalists? Well then you, as a fan of capitalism, would have to give up much of what was created under feudalism and the slave system. Farming, for example, or seafaring. I could go on. Wheel or Fire! You can't use it! Not a capitalist invention.
Why should I give up anything created by capitalism if I’m a fan of capitalism? You’re the one bitching.

Why should I give up anything created by capitalism if I’m a fan of capitalism? You’re the one bitching.
You're the one who bitching about my use of the "capitalist" internet. And I told you to give up everything that is not created by capitalism. You won't give it up. Again, Fire and the Wheel are not capitalist inventions. Live without them if you love capitalism so much. And I, despite being an opponent of capitalism, will use the internet. As a trophy in the class war.

Last edited:
Oh fuck… the incredible inflationary damage they could do with stupid shit like this…

Depending on where you live and what you do, $5 million is a most likely more than a lifetime’s wage all at once, before taxes and without expenses.

You're the one who bitching about my use of the "capitalist" internet. And I told you to give up everything that is not created by capitalism. You won't give it up. Again, Fire and the Wheel are not capitalist inventions. Live without them if you love capitalism so much. And I, despite being an opponent of capitalism, will use the internet. As a trophy in the class war.
You’re being illogical.

Why are democrats leaving out Asians, Hispanics, etc?

Passing this will bring total chaos, which is probably what is hoped for by the shadow cabal.

If you see a bill like this and don't conclude its proponents are total racist scum, then you're probably a bad person.

Forum List

Back