Some San Francisco residents may receive $5 million in reparations after Board expresses ‘unanimous' support

Talk about California leading the way in stupid!

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors met Tuesday in official discussions on reparations, with $5 million payments on the table for every eligible Black adult in the city.
It sounds like their intent is to set up something that allows their opposition to take the bait trap that will make them look like the bad guy saying the wrong thing that can be politically spun, then used in later national campaigning to give hope to the race of voters they are losing to that opposition, in other words a way to pander people of color with false hope of freebies in the same way they knew student loan forgiveness could never go through but would dupe voters with the false hope. These freebie loving voters are liken to Charlie Brown always falling for the kick. They never learn, the carrot on the stick is like the hoagie on a stick Bam Margera attached to his father Phil, always out of reach.

Last edited:
This will not happen for several years. Thanks for henny penny though, it what you Cons do the best.

No funding mechanism is place, for has funding source been established. The State will also have to approve. Oh Henny Penny....Oh Henny Penny....Oh Fuck Sake.

This is perfect timing since I just started identifying as a long time SF resident & a black descendent of slaves.
#METOO

iu

This will not happen for several years. Thanks for henny penny though, it what you Cons do the best.

No funding mechanism is place, for has funding source been established. The State will also have to approve. Oh Henny Penny....Oh Henny Penny....Oh Fuck Sake.
They have something like a 53 billion shortfall.......LOL

"A committee in San Francisco has published an extensive reparations proposal that includes a lump sum payment of $5 million in reparations to every eligible black resident."

I take it that americans are getting ready to sticker their latrines with dollars. The Weimar Republic...

The scary thing is if they actually manage to pass this, people will expect it, and when it falls apart due to lack of funds, or court proceedings there will be some very angry people thinking they are owed lots of money.

Almost like they're creating a setup for more riots, looting, arson, and murder. The left's specialties.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors met Tuesday in official discussions on reparations, with $5 million payments on the table for every eligible Black adult in the city.
You want to see riots? Wait until SOME Black residents get 5 Million bucks and the other Black residents get nothing. Oh I really want to see San Fran Sicko go full retard! :popcorn:

The cost to determine who qualifies and who doesn't and the distribution of the money has not even been considered or estimated...

The cost to determine who qualifies and who doesn't and the distribution of the money has not even been considered or estimated...
The length of residency hasn't been determined either as far as I can tell. If they decide to do this, what would stop every black person on the planet from migrating to California and claiming the 5 mil?

I'm okay with some sort of compensation for the descendants of slaves,

Why? For what purpose? I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just curious.

I ask because I'm one-quarter Ukrainian (never been to Ukraine). Stalin worked/starved 11 million Ukrainians to death. Should I get "compensation"? (free money)?

It happened more recently that American slavery.
It happened to far more people than American slavery.
It was far more brutal than American slavery.

Why? For what purpose? I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just curious.

I ask because I'm one-quarter Ukrainian (never been to Ukraine). Stalin worked/starved 11 million Ukrainians to death. Should I get "compensation"? (free money)?

It happened more recently that American slavery.
It happened to far more people than American slavery.
It was far more brutal than American slavery.

Respectfully, take it up w/ Stalin. This is a story about Americans deciding whether or not to acknowledge America's mistreatment of American minorities.

Black people were brought over here in bondage, and then deliberately bred for the purposes of being human property. And then after that, they were systematically targeted for apartheid and oppression. For the majority of this country's history, Black people have been subjugated.

Not some, every black shakedown artist in the city, around 100,000 of them! On top of that they get to buy houses in perpetuity at a buck apiece, and if I recall correctly $200,000 yearly for 250 years!

If they so much as even attempt to do this, if they genuinely move to do this, we will go in their and eliminate them all out of hand, I am not even kidding, California and its psychotic population will be annihilated! :banana:

Forum List

Back