Some truly unfortunate raw stats on police violence

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Twitter

In a year....about 12-14 million arrests are made. Out of 330 million citizens.
Police state? Thats about 13 out of 330 people. Or....about 4% of people. Now...consider how many REPEAT offenders we have....it's probably more like 1% of people. Chances you have of being arrested for something....very small....and likely completely your own fault.

Now....about 400-500 of those arrests result in offender death. Tragic...yes. But....that's about 0.003%. Most of those are white. And most of those involve officers being shot at first.

TINY number (fact checked by Politifact Fatal police shootings occur in tiny percentage of arrests in U.S. Milwaukee s police chief says PolitiFact Wisconsin

Roughly 1,000,000 law enforcement officers in America....work a cumulative 300 BILLION hours per year of police work. And maybe 10-20 questionable shootings occur a year. Again....tragic....but an EXTREMELY tiny number.

So....it's unfortunate because of two reasons:
1) It's showing that our media is creating an image of a major crisis out of something where there is none
2) It's making a large chunk of our population look like complete morons for believing it

And Bucs is here, to make sure no police killings are ever investigated! Hooray for you Bucs!

:fu:

1) It's showing that our media is creating an image of a major crisis out of something where there is none
2) It's making a large chunk of our population look like complete morons for believing it

so there's an acceptable number of innocent people being killed by police?

Is this the argument you are trying to make.

Yes, most police are honest, hardworking and do a difficult job, and they deserve praise for it. Or at least a decent paycheck, which most of them are getting on our dime.

that still doesn't excuse the Freddy Grays, the Michael Browns and the Sandra Blands who are are mistreated at the hands of law enforcement.

So to summarize......it's like a 200,000 mile highway system. And the liberals and media wants the whole thing shut down and repaved because of 10 crappy pot holes.
Or the right claiming that abortions have killed many babies, but when you look at the stats it too is only .0001% of the population, yet look at the media press abortion gets...

Last edited:
Anyone that claims there isn't discrimination in the U.S. against dark-skinned people is wrong.
It shows up in many ways.
A stat I read in just the past week, unemployment among young Blacks is about twice what it is among Whites the same age.
Many may accuse Blacks of being lazy.
Fine.
But if they're lazy, why are they looking for work?

that still doesn't excuse the Freddy Grays, the Michael Browns and the Sandra Blands who are are mistreated at the hands of law enforcement.

So you still want face the reality of Michael Brown, ni gg er thug who strong armed a store clerk, was stopped by law enforcement which he savagely beat and after being shot attempting to get the officers gun started to flee. When the officer who was still dazed was able to get to his feet and draw his weapon the thug then attempted to rush and tackle him at which point he got what he deserved.

A jury of his peers found him not guilty, and even though you HNIC sent his little boy ni gg er to investigate for civil charges he came up empty handed.

A lie perpetrated on a lie, the fucking nation knows it, so why doesn't your ignorant race baiting ass know it??

Sandra Bland, another of those mouthy ni gg er bitches who thought she would tell the cop what she was going to do.

She had mental issues and when she was jailed she took her own worthless life .............

The Freddy Gray thing is still unresolved, but just like the rest, there will be no conviction, we will still be minus one scum bag black drug dealer and life will go on.

This is all political and will never fly through court, while the little black girl prosecutor will come off the zero instead of the hero.

Last edited:

so there's an acceptable number of innocent people being killed by police?

Is this the argument you are trying to make.

Yes, most police are honest, hardworking and do a difficult job, and they deserve praise for it. Or at least a decent paycheck, which most of them are getting on our dime.

Not at all. Each one is tragic. Most are clearly justified.

But sending 1,000,000 armed citizens out to enforce laws and confront our criminals....will inevitably result is some violent encounters. And some sadly result in death. It's inevitable. The question is....why it is portrayed to be some epidemic or crisis....when statistically it's a very uncommon and rare occurrence.

Many issues in America are worse and more urgent than police shootings. Like obesity. Education. Pollution. Prescription pill abuse and over medication.

But those don't sell newspapers....so the media won't hype them. And none of those can fund Al Sharpton or provide people an excuse for their lack of personal accountability.

SOOOOO.....off we go shutting down an entire statewide highway system....over a couple potholes. Amputation of an entire leg...because of a broken toe. However you wanna frame it.

A stat I read in just the past week, unemployment among young Blacks is about twice what it is among Whites the same age.

Those black boys be too busy robbing, looting and selling drugs to work.

Speaking of heard, I heard the rioters stole all the shoes out of the Ferguson Pay Less Shoes except for the work boots, mind boggling thing ..........

Even if they want a job, they are either under qualified, too stupid to fill the job or their attitude is so bad neither co workers or customers want anything to do with them, so the boss has no need for them.

The opportunities are there for all, discrimination is illegal in hiring .....

So how you see the whites be responsible??

We just have more brains, the genetic lottery shit your folks race ................

So to summarize......it's like a 200,000 mile highway system. And the liberals and media wants the whole thing shut down and repaved because of 10 crappy pot holes.
Or the right claiming that abortions have killed many babies, but when you look at the stats it too is only .0001% of the population, yet look at the media press abortion gets...
50 million innocents murdered is statistically insignificant? What the hell is wrong with you people?

50 million innocents murdered is statistically insignificant? What the hell is wrong with you people?
I am sure God has killed more...

I'm sure you're talking out of your sagging, asymmetrical, geriatric ass again.

And Bucs is here, to make sure no police killings are ever investigated! Hooray for you Bucs!

Interesting that he never said such a thing at all yet presented a point of view backed by facts.

I am sorry if it does not fit your narrative and you have to fall back on insult because of this.

Interesting that he never said such a thing at all yet presented a point of view backed by facts.

I am sorry if it does not fit your narrative and you have to fall back on insult because of this.

Yep. Funny how libs shy away from just the raw stats that prove....mathematically prove with overwhelming statistical evidence.......that police violence, even justified, is extremely uncommon.

Gravity will eventually do the same to you.

If I was 80 I would, yet that is over two decades away...

Forum List

Back