Some truly unfortunate raw stats on police violence

So to summarize......it's like a 200,000 mile highway system. And the liberals and media wants the whole thing shut down and repaved because of 10 crappy pot holes.
Or the right claiming that abortions have killed many babies, but when you look at the stats it too is only .0001% of the population, yet look at the media press abortion gets...
50 million innocents murdered is statistically insignificant? What the hell is wrong with you people?
I am sure God has killed more...
I'm sure you're talking out of your sagging, asymmetrical, geriatric ass again.

Gravity will eventually do the same to you.
Until then.....

Liberals hate these stats. It shows just how unlikely it is that a person would be harmed by a cop. To be hurt by a cop....you typically have to work really hard to bring it on yourself.

Liberals hate these stats. It shows just how unlikely it is that a person would be harmed by a cop. To be hurt by a cop....you typically have to work really hard to bring it on yourself.
But if I show you similar stats, about how few blacks murder people, you'll dismiss them. How funny.

I've done nothing and had cops pull guns, forcibly detain me and rough me up, but I should have a positive opinion about cops?

And Bucs is here, to make sure no police killings are ever investigated! Hooray for you Bucs!

:fu:

Nope. Actually....they all are.

Yes, they investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.

Actually...most have an external agency investigate...like a state or county.

But...you do know...if a crime occurred...a law enforcement agency must investigate. Because you see....only those sworn with LE authority can make an arrest for a shooting. I'm not sure who else you'd want to do it...other than those with authority to arrest if a crime occurred.

Oh...and jurisdiction. Georgia state investigators cannot go investigate a Baltimore cop for an incident in Baltimore.

Hey...maybe YOU should.be brought in to investigate them and make charges!

I've done nothing and had cops pull guns, forcibly detain me and rough me up, but I should have a positive opinion about cops?

Some part of that is a lie. Either what you claim they did....or....the claim that you did nothing.

But if I show you similar stats, about how few blacks murder people, you'll dismiss them. How funny.

No I wont. It's why I don't toot that horn much.

Some part of that is a lie. Either what you claim they did....or....the claim that you did nothing.
They thought I was someone else,,,,but don't let me dirty the halo's of cops...

So you looked like a criminal they wanted and got stopped by cops. So what?

I'm SUUUURE you didn't resist at all.and were 100% cooperative haha.

Maybe we should ban cops from stopping anyone whose identity they aren't 100% sure about: "Hey you...are you Jack Doe the rapist we are looking for? I mean...I'm not totally sure...so you can just ignore me and walk away if you want to....but would you pretty please show me an ID? Oh...no? Aw shucks....ok....bye bye....you sure look like him though. Gee willigers....maybe we'll catch him another day."

With 6 cocked .357's, there is hardly anything I could have done...

Hmm. Well...sounds like it worked and you complied.

Cops haven't carried .357 revolvers since like the 1980s haha. When or where the heck was this?

Cops haven't carried .357 revolvers since like the 1980s haha. When or where the heck was this?
OKC. I had a flat and had carried the tire about a mile to a tire shop....We were around back checking for leaks when all I heard was get down on the ground and hammers were locked into place...They never said sorry or ask if I needed a ride back to the car..Which was broken into while I was being detained on the ground cuffed with a knee in my back and guns pointed at me...

OKC. I had a flat and had carried the tire about a mile to a tire shop....We were around back checking for leaks when all I heard was get down on the ground and hammers were locked into place...They never said sorry or ask if I needed a ride back to the car..Which was broken into while I was being detained on the ground cuffed with a knee in my back and guns pointed at me...

Sounds like A) Thieves were in the area...proof from your car being broken into, and B) You guys were mistaken for being them.

Cops did their jobs. What did you want...a hug? They were looking for the same scumbags that busted into your car.

Sounds like A) Thieves were in the area...proof from your car being broken into, and B) You guys were mistaken for being them.

Cops did their jobs. What did you want...a hug? They were looking for the same scumbags that busted into your car.
Sure....

A stat I read in just the past week, unemployment among young Blacks is about twice what it is among Whites the same age.

Those black boys be too busy robbing, looting and selling drugs to work.

Speaking of heard, I heard the rioters stole all the shoes out of the Ferguson Pay Less Shoes except for the work boots, mind boggling thing ..........

Even if they want a job, they are either under qualified, too stupid to fill the job or their attitude is so bad neither co workers or customers want anything to do with them, so the boss has no need for them.

The opportunities are there for all, discrimination is illegal in hiring .....

So how you see the whites be responsible??

We just have more brains, the genetic lottery shit your folks race ................
The rant of a white person that couldn't keep up...

So you still want face the reality of Michael Brown, ni gg er thug who strong armed a store clerk, was stopped by law enforcement which he savagely beat and after being shot attempting to get the officers gun started to flee. When the officer who was still dazed was able to get to his feet and draw his weapon the thug then attempted to rush and tackle him at which point he got what he deserved.

A jury of his peers found him not guilty, and even though you HNIC sent his little boy ni gg er to investigate for civil charges he came up empty handed.

Okay, so DA whitewashes an investigation, and the Justice Department realizes they'd have a serious Double Jeopardy issue if they had an investigation...

Doesn't take away from the fact a racist cop shot an unarmed kid who was no immediate threat... six times.

But yeah, guy you can't use the N-word and then get to claim your guys were in the right... just saying....

So you still want face the reality of Michael Brown, ni gg er thug who strong armed a store clerk, was stopped by law enforcement which he savagely beat and after being shot attempting to get the officers gun started to flee. When the officer who was still dazed was able to get to his feet and draw his weapon the thug then attempted to rush and tackle him at which point he got what he deserved.

A jury of his peers found him not guilty, and even though you HNIC sent his little boy ni gg er to investigate for civil charges he came up empty handed.

Okay, so DA whitewashes an investigation, and the Justice Department realizes they'd have a serious Double Jeopardy issue if they had an investigation...

Doesn't take away from the fact a racist cop shot an unarmed kid who was no immediate threat... six times.

But yeah, guy you can't use the N-word and then get to claim your guys were in the right... just saying....

So not just a racist cop but a larger racist conspiracy? Do you know how damn lunatic you Leftwats are thinking that there are racists everywhere you look? Such paranoia is usually treated with medication and you seriously need it.

Forum List

Back